Mindjet pumps up Australian partnerships
- 08 September, 2011 14:55
These partnerships enable the vendor to expand the distribution of its information mapping software in the A/NZ region.
Data#3, Dimension Data and Insight have the ability to integrate Mindjet’s suite of software products, including its MindManager for Windows and Mac, into their solutions for customers.
Mindjet Asia Pacific and Japan and Latin America general manager, Cameron Ackbury, said the new partnerships were key to its new go to market strategy and expanding its reach into the country.
Dimension Data Microsoft solutions application integration general manager, Mark Miller, said Mindjet provides enhanced employee productivity tools as well as price advantages from a licensing perspective for clients who are under Microsoft Enterprise Agreements.
“Mindjet’s MindManager integrates very well with Microsoft’s Office suite, including SharePoint, and provides additional benefits to knowledge workers for ideas management and thought capture,” Miller said.
Insight APAC marketing and partner manager, Kristin Keyes, said it had been working with Mindjet locally for many years, and expected to witness strong growth results with Mindjet’s change in focus on the APAC region.
- Virtualization and Consolidation Solutions
- Smart Cloud: Move Beyond monitoring to Holistic Management of Application Performance
- Smart Cloud Provisioning: Low Cost and highly Scalable Entry Point into Cloud Computing
- Choice and Control: Considerations for Developing Enterprise Cloud Strategies
- McAfee Whitepaper: Building the Business Case for Privacy
- CITRIX SYNERGY ’13: Look beyond Cloud infrastructure, says Liang
- CITRIX SYNERGY ’13: Christiancen highlights the need for collaboration
- CITRIX SYNERGY ’13: Devices will change how people work, says Duursma
- Are we ready for a mobile-first world?
- Smartphone chips could replace server processors in HPC, researchers say
Attack on Telenor was part of large cyberespionage operation with Indian origins: report
Box buys iOS app to improve its own
Growing mobile malware threat swirls (mostly) around Android
Barracuda Networks raises free capacity of Copy.com to 15GB
Coke gives peace a chance ( +16 photos)