Hands-on Systems delivers BiG BUYS website for Harvey Norman
- 17 August, 2011 21:01
Local retail chain, Harvey Norman, announced that business software systems provider, Hands-on Systems, delivered its recently launched BiG BUYS website.
The Harvey Norman BiG BUYS website offers a daily new deal online, where products are offered at reduced prices for a limited time.
The Hands-on Systems Volume Reseller Plus product was built completely on Microsoft technology as the company is a Microsoft Dynamics gold partner.
Volume Reseller Plus forms the operational, customer relationship and financial back end to the solution. The eCommerce retail storefront is a cloud based application hosted on the Azure platform and was built for up to 100,000 transactions per hour.
Harvey Norman BiG BUYS CEO, Kaine Escott, said one of the reasons he chose Microsoft Dynamics and Hands-on Systems was due to the flexibility it offers.
- MSP Guides for effective Endpoint Management Solutions
- Choice and Control: Considerations for Developing Enterprise Cloud Strategies
- New Gateway Anti-Malware Technology Sets the Bar for Web Threat Protection (Sponsored by McAfee)
- Cloud and Co-Location Solutions
- McAfee Whitepaper: Building the Business Case for Privacy
Attack on Telenor was part of large cyberespionage operation with Indian origins: report
Box buys iOS app to improve its own
Growing mobile malware threat swirls (mostly) around Android
Barracuda Networks raises free capacity of Copy.com to 15GB
Coke gives peace a chance ( +16 photos)