OPS lands Axis distie deal
- 25 May, 2011 11:45
Network access equipment and security distributor, Open Platform Systems (OPS), has inked a distribution deal with network video vendor, Axis Communications.
“The addition of Axis network video products to our stable in Australia is significant as it will give our customers access to the extensive range of Axis products,” OPS managing director, Kobi Ben-Shabat, said. “Our new relationship with Axis signifies our commitment to providing an extensive suite of security products to suit today’s changing security requirements.”
Axis A/NZ country manager, Wai King Wong, said OPS offered customers a one-stop shop to purchase both IP network camera hardware and the backend supporting surveillance network management software.
“Their position as a value added distributor will allow Australian customers to spend less time dealing with multiple suppliers and more time focusing on running their businesses,” Wong said.
- Choice and Control: Considerations for Developing Enterprise Cloud Strategies
- Smart Cloud Provisioning: Low Cost and highly Scalable Entry Point into Cloud Computing
- McAfee Whitepaper: Building the Business Case for Privacy
- Smart Cloud: Move Beyond monitoring to Holistic Management of Application Performance
- Modernizing Security for the Small and Mid-Sized Business – Recommendations for 2013 (Sponsored by McAfee)
- CITRIX SYNERGY ’13: Christiancen highlights the need for collaboration
- CITRIX SYNERGY ’13: Devices will change how people work, says Duursma
- Smartphone chips could replace server processors in HPC, researchers say
- iPhone 6 rumour rollup for the week ending May 24
- iPad 5 rumour rollup for the week ending May 23
Attack on Telenor was part of large cyberespionage operation with Indian origins: report
Box buys iOS app to improve its own
Growing mobile malware threat swirls (mostly) around Android
Barracuda Networks raises free capacity of Copy.com to 15GB
Coke gives peace a chance ( +16 photos)