TrackITOnline to distribute EdgeWave in Australian channel
- 23 May, 2011 16:37
Enterprise Solutions software distributor, TrackITOnline, will bring a portfolio of hosted, on-premises and hybrid technologies by EdgeWave to the Australian reseller channel.
EdgeWave is a leader in Secure Content Management (SCM) solutions.
In addition to EdgeWaves’s existing global distribution channels, SCM solutions such as the iPrism Web Filter appliance and Red Condor fully managed email security solutions will now also be distributed by TrackITOnline through its targeted reseller network.
Whilst much of TrackITOnline’s product portfolio involves managing infrastructure and virtualisation, the company is aware that the issue of content management exists no matter what platform is being run.
“This puts one of the broadest SCM solution sets available into our stable and adds to our security offerings,” TrackITOnline managing director Phil Lancaster said. “With EdgeWaves’s on-premise, cloud and hybrid solutions, we recognise huge opportunity and already have partners interested.”
TrackITOnline has been following EdgeWave’s growth since the introduction of their iPrism product, with the distribution deal coming to fruition following the expansion of EdgeWave’s SCM product portfolio through a series of mergers and acquisitions.
“With the product range from Edgewave we can easily access anything from a SMB right through to the largest of enterprises,” Lancaster said. “Our initial focus will be our MSP partners, and then those in the education and mid-market.”
Resellers that are keen to adopt a complete security strategy with a strong focus on hybrid security and differentiated services will be interested to know that EdgeWave is a 100 percent channel offering with attractive discounts and co-operative marketing.
TrackITOnline is expected to make further announcements in the coming weeks at VMWare’s vSeminar and Citrix Technology Exchange, which it will be attending together with some of its vendors.
- Cloud and Co-Location Solutions
- New Gateway Anti-Malware Technology Sets the Bar for Web Threat Protection (Sponsored by McAfee)
- Choice and Control: Considerations for Developing Enterprise Cloud Strategies
- Smart Cloud: Move Beyond monitoring to Holistic Management of Application Performance
- MSP Guides for effective Endpoint Management Solutions
- CITRIX SYNERGY ’13: Look beyond Cloud infrastructure, says Liang
- CITRIX SYNERGY ’13: Qureshi addresses the trend of ‘mojility’
- CITRIX SYNERGY ’13: IT needs to be empowered, says Sallam
- CITRIX SYNERGY ’13: Christiancen highlights the need for collaboration
- CITRIX SYNERGY ’13: Devices will change how people work, says Duursma
Attack on Telenor was part of large cyberespionage operation with Indian origins: report
Box buys iOS app to improve its own
Growing mobile malware threat swirls (mostly) around Android
Barracuda Networks raises free capacity of Copy.com to 15GB
Coke gives peace a chance ( +16 photos)