Fuji Xerox Printers promotes Palmer
- 20 May, 2011 15:50
Printer vendor, Fuji Xerox, has promoted Rex Palmer to the position of NSW and ACT sales manager.
In his new role, Palmer will be responsible for organising sales strategies across both states and offering senior counsel and assistance for the entire sales team.
He will report directly to Fuji Xerox Printers’ general manager, David Borg.
Palmer has been with the company since 2007.
In his most recent role, he served as business development manager of major accounts across A/NZ.
Borg said Palmer had been actively involved in the company sales team, driving winning outcomes for customers and channel partners.
- Cloud and Co-Location Solutions
- New Gateway Anti-Malware Technology Sets the Bar for Web Threat Protection (Sponsored by McAfee)
- Choice and Control: Considerations for Developing Enterprise Cloud Strategies
- Smart Cloud: Move Beyond monitoring to Holistic Management of Application Performance
- MSP Guides for effective Endpoint Management Solutions
- CITRIX SYNERGY ’13: Look beyond Cloud infrastructure, says Liang
- CITRIX SYNERGY ’13: Qureshi addresses the trend of ‘mojility’
- CITRIX SYNERGY ’13: IT needs to be empowered, says Sallam
- CITRIX SYNERGY ’13: Christiancen highlights the need for collaboration
- CITRIX SYNERGY ’13: Devices will change how people work, says Duursma
Attack on Telenor was part of large cyberespionage operation with Indian origins: report
Box buys iOS app to improve its own
Growing mobile malware threat swirls (mostly) around Android
Barracuda Networks raises free capacity of Copy.com to 15GB
Coke gives peace a chance ( +16 photos)