Hostech to change name to Anittel
- 06 October, 2010 13:04
ASX-listed IT and telco reseller, Hostech (ASX:HTC), is putting plans in place to adopt the Anittel branding.
The company expects to hold its annual general meeting at the end of November and will seek to gain shareholder approval for changing the name and the new ASX code.
Hostech executive chairman, Peter Kazacos, said the name Anittel, clearly reflected what the group does.
“We are a telco carrier and having IT in our name is important as well because we do deliver both types of services. Branding is very important to us,” Kazacos said.
All the trading entities that were acquired have now switched to the Anittel brand, he said.
Acquisitions were still a key strategy of the business, Kazacos said.
“There are locations that we’re interested in and certain verticals that we want to cover,” he said. “Priority wise, we want to fill out some of the larger regional areas that we don’t have a presence in.”
The company bought a number of regional integrators including Axxis, Accord Technologies, Aspirence and Anittel in April for about $6.3 million.
- Smart Cloud Provisioning: Low Cost and highly Scalable Entry Point into Cloud Computing
- Smart Cloud: Move Beyond monitoring to Holistic Management of Application Performance
- Virtualization and Consolidation Solutions
- New Gateway Anti-Malware Technology Sets the Bar for Web Threat Protection (Sponsored by McAfee)
- Cloud and Co-Location Solutions
Box buys iOS app to improve its own
Growing mobile malware threat swirls (mostly) around Android
Barracuda Networks raises free capacity of Copy.com to 15GB
Coke gives peace a chance ( +16 photos)
ASI brings LapCabby to Australia