MSI launches new Intel G41 based motherboards
- 11 July, 2009 03:59
MSI has announced that they have integrated Intel's current multimedia platform - the Intel G41 chipset - into its new series of motherboards.
According to a press release, the Intel G41 has DirectX 10 support, playback-enhancing decoders, integrated HDMI and DVI and Intel's own Clear Video technology. The chipset also supports OpenGL 2.0 and other graphical standards, and is capable of faster hardware decoding.
The Intel G41 chipset, in addition to the standard D-Sub and DVI-D video ports, also supports the dual video & audio output, HDMI.
Other features include APS intelligent power management, USB safeguard protection and M-Flash BIOS recovery. MSI's Easy OC Switch technology is also included to allow the user to easily overclock via the BIOS-located 'Switch.'
Currently MSI's flagship boards in this line-up are the G41TM-E63 and G41TM-E43. For more details visit www.msi-in.com.
- Cloud and Co-Location Solutions
- Choice and Control: Considerations for Developing Enterprise Cloud Strategies
- Modernizing Security for the Small and Mid-Sized Business – Recommendations for 2013 (Sponsored by McAfee)
- Smart Cloud: Move Beyond monitoring to Holistic Management of Application Performance
- McAfee Whitepaper: Building the Business Case for Privacy
Growing mobile malware threat swirls (mostly) around Android
Barracuda Networks raises free capacity of Copy.com to 15GB
Coke gives peace a chance ( +16 photos)
ASI brings LapCabby to Australia
Telstra restructure a correct step: Paul Budde