Kaseya launches new automation software
- 03 June, 2009 15:18
Software vendor, Kaseya, has launched the newest version of its automation software Kaseya 6.
Offering a new user interface and an ITIL-based service desk, the updated version will be available to customers in Q3 2009.
The software update comes amid an uptake of managed services by mid-tier and enterprise users. Kaseya expects the new offering to appeal to managed service providers that want to streamline IT operations.
Analyst firm IDC recently reported an increase in ICT service outsourcing, with Australia turning to managed services more often than other countries in the Asia-Pacific region.
David Henderson, general manager of partner and alliances at EMC, claimed this is due to recent and dramatic slashing of IT departments with IT managers under pressure to maintain service quality despite the lower headcount.
- How do you measure up against top IT service provider benchmarks?
- View from the Cloud: An outlook on Australian businesses in 2013
- Rebranded Quadmark revamps its IT solutions with Google Apps
- Vintek partners with IBM to reduce costs and improve system reliability
- Research firm Radicati names Google Apps for Business the leader in cloud business email
AMD's Sempron lives on with new desktop chips
Gold Coast-based Icon expands into US
Optus hits 2.3Gbps throughput in real-world test
Australia lags in e-signature adoption: Adobe
Users refuse to chuck XP as Windows 8 uptake flattens