NEC launches full-HD plasma TV
- 09 October, 2008 15:04
NEC Thursday launched its first full-HD plasma TV, the 50-inch PXT-50FHDP1.
The PXT operates at a 1920x1080 progressive scan resolution with a 100hz refresh rate, and boasts a 30,000:1 contrast ratio.
The RRP of this model is $3,499, and other sizes will be released in the coming months.
Also on Thursday, NEC launched two new models from its HD plasma range. The 42-inch PXT42XD3 and the 50-inch widescreen PXT50XD3.
While also featuring a 30,000:1 contrast ratio, these models only operate at 1024x768 and 1365x768 respectively.
But they are also a lot cheaper, with the PXT4 model retailing at $1,599, and the PXT5 model at $2,199.
- Provide clients with more powerful, cost-effective cloud hosted services
- How do you measure up against top IT service provider benchmarks?
- Research firm Radicati names Google Apps for Business the leader in cloud business email
- View from the Cloud: An outlook on Australian businesses in 2013
- Simple, Proven, Tranformative
Australia not ready for only one Cloud flavour: Mitel
P-Day is here
AMD's Sempron lives on with new desktop chips
Gold Coast-based Icon expands into US
Optus hits 2.3Gbps throughput in real-world test