Sega Ozisoft catches Starwave
- 17 April, 1996 14:20
US-based software developer Starwave has selected Sega Ozisoft as the exclusive distributor for its CD-ROM products. Sega will initially be distributing two titles, one featuring British musician Sting titled All This Time, while the other features US screen actor Clint Eastwood. Starwave has previously achieved prominence for its Internet publishing activities, which include the ESPN SportsZone Web site.
Tel: (02) 317 0000 Fax: (02) 317 0010
- Research firm Radicati names Google Apps for Business the leader in cloud business email
- View from the Cloud: An outlook on Australian businesses in 2013
- Small business technology - This is why your business needs to be in the Cloud
- Rebranded Quadmark revamps its IT solutions with Google Apps
- How do you measure up against top IT service provider benchmarks?
Gold Coast-based Icon expands into US
Optus hits 2.3Gbps throughput in real-world test
Australia lags in e-signature adoption: Adobe
Users refuse to chuck XP as Windows 8 uptake flattens
Android takes 62 per cent share of tablet market in 2013