Entrepreneur: for the ruthless at heart
- 03 December, 1997 14:20
'The most ruthless strategy game ever!'
This isn't a business simulation game - it's a game of corporate strategy where players are thown into a realistic cutthroat business world and forced (as CEO of their own corporations) to battle to build their companies in the pursuit of one ultimate goal: to dominate the world!
As CEO gamers get to hire and fire people at their leisure, explore and plunder new territory, build within enemy camps, turn government against enemies, and manipulate the minds of consumers into thinking the company's products are the best. All is fair in the battle to make the company number one. Players win the game when their company has achieved a monopolistic status.
Gamers can also visit Stargate Strategy's Web site at www.stardock.net to play or chat with fellow Entrepreneur players from around the world.
It's full of treachery, trickery and deceit. And boy is it fun!
Platform: Windows 95, NT or OS/2 Warp 4
Genre: Business/corporate warfare
Price: $79Ð$89 ESP
Publisher: Stardock Strategy
Frankson Information Management
Tel (02) 9402 5006 Fax (02) 9402 5007
- Cloud and Co-Location Solutions
- Modernizing Security for the Small and Mid-Sized Business – Recommendations for 2013 (Sponsored by McAfee)
- New Gateway Anti-Malware Technology Sets the Bar for Web Threat Protection (Sponsored by McAfee)
- Virtualization and Consolidation Solutions
- Smart Cloud Provisioning: Low Cost and highly Scalable Entry Point into Cloud Computing
Attack on Telenor was part of large cyberespionage operation with Indian origins: report
Box buys iOS app to improve its own
Growing mobile malware threat swirls (mostly) around Android
Barracuda Networks raises free capacity of Copy.com to 15GB
Coke gives peace a chance ( +16 photos)