Plans to split operations into five groups
Karen Delaney will be responsible for driving the vendor’s channel team and its ‘channel first’ strategy.
The deal is worth about $9 million and gives NBN Co access to other infrastructure
1 comment | SignForms.com gets backing from tech investment company, NGU Group
APAC regional director, Ivan Kladnig, to make live presentation during online conference
Distributor hires Michael Crocombe as its NSW sales manager
Two geo-redundant locations planned for NSW and Victoria
2012 ARN IT INDUSTRY AWARDS: Click on the links to check out the wrap and slideshows of last year’s massively successful event: The Winners. Now the slideshows: Champagne Reception Part 1, Part 2, Part 3; Candid dinner and group shots; Winners are Grinners Part 1, Part 2; The After Party Part 1, Part 2, Part 3.
- Apple denies tax 'gimmicks' amid US pressure
- Microsoft makes a play for the living room with Xbox One
- Microsoft's Xbox One will succeed where Google TV failed
- New Intel CEO creates New Devices division focused on 'cool technology'
- Microsoft may be scanning your Skype messages
- Touchscreen notebooks snag 10 per cent of the laptop market, report claims
- Top four: the best Twitter clients for each smartphone OS
- NBN v UFB: Migration is the key
- Gartner analysts on the Nexus of Forces
- More News...
Here are five reasons you might want to overlook Samsung's latest flagship Android phone
Developers being overly trusting is one of them
Google Glass on track to be officially released by end of this year, say sources
Can apps equal TV and radio in letting you know about threats? Reviews are mixed
Co-inventor Bob Metcalfe remembers the sandals, the bean bags and the unsung heroes
Robert Mesaros offers a company update, and talks about the PPS market, differentiators, and the future
Saar Gillai, head of HP's Converged Cloud, talks about how HP provides an on-ramp to the Cloud for enterprises
Swainson on the challenges of selling hosted applications, the state of innovation in enterprise software, and more
Hurd wishes SAP 'good luck' in its plans to take database market share away from Oracle
Among the 1800 Blackstone employees in 24 offices worldwide, there are currently 600 privately-owned iPads being used for work
UEFI Forum chief Mark Doran explains how UEFI works and addresses the criticisms around Microsoft's use of UEFI Secure Boot
Sign up now »
Cloud and Co-Location Solutions
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.
- AusCERT 2013: Users, cats more likely hack culprits than cyber-espionage: Trustwave
- AusCERT 2013: Home-electronics gear’s UPnP as insecure in Australia as rest of world: Metasploit
- AusCERT 2013: Big data skills help beat the bad guys, says HP
- Growing mobile malware threat swirls (mostly) around Android
- In pictures: AusCERT 2013 Day One