The new system will help EPA manage and share data across sites and programs
It includes ASE's voice management system, UCCloud, built on Cisco's UCM infrastructure
Cyber security services firm to be owned by UXC subsidiary
The new Melbourne-based ICT engineering hub will create about 150 jobs in the next five years
The company says it will even break that ceiling for outstanding reports
No problems have been reported yet, but those in the industry should patch if possible
Payments hub goes live
ARN INSIGHT LUNCHEON SERIES : We asked some of the attendees at the first of ARN's Insight Luncheon series what they thought were the key takeaways from the address, Transitioning your channel to the Cloud, by Channel Dynamics’ Moheb Moses. Click on the links below to see what they had to say.
Westcon Group's Tim O'Toole; McAfee's Mona Lolas; ManageProtect's Andrew Johnson; Leading EdgeTechnology's Harry Douzlakian; Real World Technology Solutions' Andrew Yager; BitCloud's Jorge Villalpando
- Telco fined $225,000 for falsely claiming Telstra affiliation
- 2014 Women in ICT Awards: Nominate now!
- 12 things to know about Windows 10
- New Acer partner program recognises those playing in the SMB space
- Sony Xperia Z3: On sale in Australia Today
- Hands-on with Microsoft's new Windows 10: UI changes that look great at first blush (+7 photos)
- Top Twitter reactions to Windows 10
- Attention enthusiasts: Windows 10 Technical Preview landing Wednesday
- Windows 10: a new platform that runs on every device
- More News...
Here's a rundown of the Year in Apologies to date, and somehow I have a feeling it will need to be updated before Dec. 31.
Microsoft is discussing the future of Windows Tuesday at which time it could make public some of these rumored upgrades.
"What will change is that if there is an incidence of card fraud, whichever party has the lesser technology will bear the liability"
Rhese days a company has to have at least two things to be a big name in technology: a social network and a smartphone
The same three leaders at Oracle carry on, though their roles change
Can Apple's iPhone 6 fend off its better equipped Android rivals?
Buying Concur 'is the best business case I've ever put in front of the board,' McDermott says
Neela Jacques explains where the standards stand
Dan Pitt talks about where the standards stand on SDN
New partner and Cloud focus to drive profitability for all parties
EMC CEO Joe Tucci talks about his company's federated business model's value for IT leaders
The chairman and CEO of Racepoint Global sees CMOs increasingly in the driver's seat -- but the best CIOs will strike a smart partnership
- Malware program targets Hong Kong protesters using Apple devices
- Google triples bug bounty reward range to $15,000
- Security experts scrambling on Shellshock vulnerability as exploits begin
- Shellshock flaw could pose risks to payments industry
- Ex-NSA director Alexander calls for new cybersecurity model
- Marketo launches digital marketing research institute; agency partner program
- How CMOs can make big data relevant to the sales team
- CPA Australia outlines 7-step personalisation strategy for digital engagement
- Australian social ad spend to hit $706.3m in five years: Forrester
- Digital advertising dominates in first half of 2014: report