Some organisations have reported an average 12 per cent in IT cost savings through adopting cloud technologies
Former Polycom MD, Gary Denman looks to expand software channel in Australia
Kiwa Stevenson appointed as director of services for the region
Launches ticket promotion as part of sponsorship
Spacecraft expected to reach permanent zone by the end of October
The watchdog won't factor in NBN Co payments to Telstra when it decides on new wholesale fixed line services pricing next year
Australian company looks at European, American, and further Asian expansion
ARN INSIGHT LUNCHEON SERIES : We asked some of the attendees at the first of ARN's Insight Luncheon series what they thought were the key takeaways from the address, Transitioning your channel to the Cloud, by Channel Dynamics’ Moheb Moses. Click on the links below to see what they had to say.
Westcon Group's Tim O'Toole; McAfee's Mona Lolas; ManageProtect's Andrew Johnson; Leading EdgeTechnology's Harry Douzlakian; Real World Technology Solutions' Andrew Yager; BitCloud's Jorge Villalpando
- WIICTA nominations extended until October 27
- Intermedia partners Ingram Micro to kickstart A/NZ business
- BAE to acquire SilverSky for $232.5 million in Cybersecurity boost
- PayPal launches loan service for SMBs
- Good Technology buys Cloud app provider Macheen
- Aussie software firm strikes e-commerce agreement with Alibaba
- Distribution Central signs SanDisk in A/NZ flash deal
- World's first 3D full-body scanning booth to create custom you figurines
- Microsoft releases first Windows 10 update, starts testing fast-paced delivery system
- More News...
It comes down to whether you embrace Apple's vision of the future
With a series of Cloud announcements on Monday, Microsoft moved to put a stake in the ground with hybrid Cloud computing.
Google's new Nexus 6 smartphone will start at $649, unlocked, when pre-orders begin Oct. 29. The price is nearly double the $349 starting price charged for the Nexus 5 a year ago.
The engineering reorganization currently underway at Cisco is intended to streamline product development and delivery to customers, says EVP Pankaj Patel.
Seventeen CIOs and IT leaders shared lesson learned on cloud deployment, use, skills and more.
Apple is hosting a special event, which we expect will see the unveiling of iPads, Macs, and maybe a long-awaited update to the Apple TV
The company's Networking and Security Business Unit is taking off, reaching $100m in just nine months
Buying Concur 'is the best business case I've ever put in front of the board,' McDermott says
Neela Jacques explains where the standards stand
Dan Pitt talks about where the standards stand on SDN
New partner and Cloud focus to drive profitability for all parties
EMC CEO Joe Tucci talks about his company's federated business model's value for IT leaders
- China attacks lead Apple to alert users on iCloud threats
- Symantec sees rise in high-traffic DDoS attacks
- Industry can head off IoT privacy rules, former US official says
- Microsoft discloses zero-day flaw, publishes quick fix
- This key drive actually unlocks something: Authentication via USB comes to Chrome
- iiTrial 2.0? iiNet back in court over P2P file sharing
- Section 313: Federal police used website blocking to tackle malware
- Microsoft warns of Windows zero-day; hackers serve exploits in PowerPoint files
- ACCC rebuffs Telstra's rivals on wholesale pricing
- Bunnings drives productivity with iPod Touch rollout