The 3D printer market continues its transformation from a niche market to a global market of enterprises and consumers.
“Both private and public clouds will continue to see growing demand from customers..."
Riverbed is pushing Software-Defined Wide-Area Networking (SD-WAN) as the next wave of network innovation.
Thin client software and hardware company, IGEL Technologies, has named Ward Nash as its new A/NZ vice-president. Nash joins the company from Dell, where he ...
Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise (ALE) has commemorated its one year anniversary as an independent business.
- Barracuda Networks faces $US2.2m loss
- It’s official… HP sets split date
- Wellington tech start-up wins big on night of innovation in Sydney
- Are companies adequately protecting employee privacy?
- INSIGHT: Tune into the Cloud - Ghost Town
- IBM meets digital mandate with new Cloud Business Solutions
- Digital investments on the rise, but what does it mean for business?
- Windows 10 growth slows, but breaks 100M device mark
- Windows 10 adoption has slowed down considerably
- Former Autonomy CEO Lynch sues HP for $150 million
- Fujitsu lands $80 million deal with Link Group
- Telcos come together for new Premium SMS donations fundraising channel
- Why TPG left Optus for Vodafone
- VMware reveals new Sydney Briefing Centre
Cloud is becoming the new norm for enterprises. But...
“Together with Windows 10, this may be enough to trigger a moderate renewal wave at the beginning of 2016.”
"It is naive to think that the role of integration in Internet of Things (IoT) is largely confined to machine-to-machine (M2M) integration."
"The region is gaining traction and I am looking forward to driving this momentum in A/NZ."
Big rethink in the cards for enterprises because of 'new velocity of change' in Windows
“We are at the threshold of significant disruption in the data centre space."
"Traditional approaches to wide-area networking no longer meet the needs of business."
Mandate that requires upgrade to IE11 by January coincides with biggest nine-month user share fall in five years
CRM purchasing is undergoing a sea change.
During a keynote address in San Francisco yesterday, Apple CEO Tim Cook discussed the company's recent focus on the enterprise, and suggested that modern businesses ...
The Internet of Things brings with it the promise gee-whiz applications and life-changing innovation. But one thing’s for sure – there are as many questions ...
Shop owners face a little 'organized chaos,' Maine retail association executive says
CIOs are buying more Cloud services and mobile devices, which reinforces why HP and its fellow tech incumbents, including IBM, Dell and EMC, are having ...