Telstra breaches three aspects of the National Privacy Principles: OAIC
Study finds three in five companies unprepared
Continues on disruptive vendor adoption while minimising conflict
Company delivering NZ broadband network agrees to package with Crown Fibre Holdings
Here are just a few of the changes that have our staff applauding and, in some cases, griping.
Security vendor attributes stolen information and data braches to “dark web” malware industry
Kickstarter pre-orders will get a discount starting March 12.
VALE: DOUG TUTUS – In Loving Memory of Doug Tutus, a tribute website to the late co-founder of NewLease, is now live. At this site you may leave your memories of Doug and messages to his family, friends and colleagues.
SIX GREAT VIDEOS: Our 2013 WIICTA Winners have their say about a variety of issues. Click on the links: Sara Watts, IBM; Sharon Whitehand, WhiteGold Distribution; Angela Coronica, Cisco; Lisa Youlden, Nextgen Distribution; Linette Voller, Symantec; Gabrielle Dracopoulos, VMware.
- Public Cloud is not really that public: Hitachi Data Systems
- Top three tips for a "new era" of Australian privacy: Hitachi
- Chorus appoints pair to replace Victoria Crone
- Perspective: Microsoft risks security reputation ruin by retiring XP
- Seagate offers Network Attached Storage
- 3D printing 'an opportunity - not a threat'
- Will the LG G3 be the first smartphone with a next-gen display?
- Smith Family celebrates graduates (+10 photos)
- iPhone 6 rumour rollup for the week ending March 7
- More News...
Apple has improved its security in recent years, but is it enough?
Corporate culture might matter even more to your project's success than ROI does. Here's how to work with it rather than against it.
Maybe a merger of the 3rd and 4th largest U.S. carriers makes sense?
CRM still accounts for "substantially all" of Salesforce.com's revenue
Privacy issues may cause a stumbling block for companies capitalizing on a growing stream of user data
For the truly paranoid, storage that's encrypted from start to finish and accessible by no one else, ever.
Google Enterprise is utilising the Channel to pull in big clients
Connector Systems MD, Dale Smith, talks to Reseller News NZ about how the company keeps ahead of the curve by adding vendors to its portfolio, value to its resellers and solutions for end-user customers.
In LTE phones or enterprise data centers, Broadcom sees its silicon in many places
4 comments | Paints bullseyes on rivals, discusses new acquisitions and his plans for 2014 and beyond
Lays out his new partner-focused vision for the company
4 comments | Symantec’s Klasie Holtzhausen on the company's plans heading into 2014.
Sign up now »
A cheat Sheet for Google Apps for Business
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.
- RadiumOne brings programmatic advertising tech platform to Australia
- Aussie online tailor adopts 3D body scanner to improve omni-channel strategy
- At Cebit opening ceremony, leaders evoke need to protect private data
- Women's rights campaigns to take over social discovery app Tinder
- Telling the right story: Best Western's customer experience journey