BAE Systems Applied Intelligence is bringing its Cloud-based cyber security solutions to Australia and New Zealand for the first time.
Telstra and Equinix have struck up a agreement for the telco to give its customers access to Equinix’s five data centres based in Sydney (SY1, ...
Data#3 and TrackOne Studio have established a strategic alliance to bring best of breed data analytics solutions to the Australian education sector.
Network monitoring solutions company, Paessler, has revamped its partner program to offer better financial incentives to the channel.
It’s not just about gender equality anymore. It reaches beyond that into mindsets, creating a culture of collaboration and mastering leadership languages. Those were the ...
- Exclusive Group delivers VAST-driven global results for first half FY2015
- Lenovo announces new Yoga tablets with built-in projector, giant Phab smartphones
- VMworld 2015: IT must adapt to change, says VMware
- VMworld 2015: How VMware aims to distinguish itself in the Cloud
- Microsoft APC 2015: How can Windows 10 be profitable for partners?
- Gigamon collaborates with RSA
- Outsourced datacentre market grows on the back of the Cloud
- Microsoft pledges $US500,000 to Australian non-profits
- Microsoft APC 2015: Women in IT Panel - Quotas, meritocracy and the diversity dividend
- NEC facial recognition helps NT police fight crime
- Tech companies perform strongly in BRW’s best places to work
- SkyKick boots Cloud management into APAC market
- Gemstar's Manning challenges tech companies to prioritise SE Asia
- GPU malware could be the next phase of evolution for Cybercrime: McAfee report
As the digital economy gains momentum, CIOs will have to reassess and evolve their technology vendor portfolio.
With new technology and trends, organisations need to ensure their data centres have been future-proofed.
There are many operators, vendors, industry bodies, academic and research institutions investing in 5G.
Wants to challenge partners to pitch security as line-of-business, and as-a-service
RASP can help safeguard applications, but it isn’t a silver bullet
Analysts parse vague statement, try to figure out what partnership means for Apple's enterprise strategy
Apple does social media differently than its peers in the tech world, and though it isn't ignoring social to the extent it did in the ...
'Waterproof' is such a blanket term nowadays
Experts question whether the penalties on Chinese companies for economic cyber-espionage will have a significant effect
Internet users will get some respite from Flash-based attacks since Google and Amazon are stopping Flash ads from displaying
Windows 10 has a bunch of new features that bring new keyboard shortcuts along with them. Here's a list of the best keyboard shortcuts to ...
Salesforce's Aura framework for designing business apps is open source, but you'll have to pay for its drag-and-drop design tools
Malware masquerading as advertising is a growing problem, and the ad industry must figure out how to weed out scammers from legitimate companies