VMware aims to transform the datacentre and virtualise 100 per cent of workloads. And to do that, it aims to enable a true hybrid Cloud ...
ASX-listed dark fibre infrastructure provider, Superloop (ASX:SLC) has made an operating loss before tax of $1.19 million and a statutory net loss after tax of ...
Gartner VP and analyst, Tiffani Bover, took to the stage at Microsoft APC 2015 to describe what she feels lies in store over the next ...
Microsoft's global channel boss let loose some tips and tricks for the channel to win in the Cloud, speaking as the keynote at Microsoft APC ...
Trend Micro has finalised a global agreement to expand its strategic alliance with VMware.
- Rhipe inks SEERA partnership deal
- Updated: Rhody Burton joins IBM
- Singtel completes Trustwave acquisition for $US40 million less
- Dimension Data enables 21st century learning at Camberwell
- Updated: KPMG Australia buys Hands-on Systems
- Sony sneaks Xperia Z4 Tablet into Telstra stores today
- ANZ inks $450 million agreement with IBM
- Bought a brand-new phone? It could still have malware
- Cisco rolls with the punches as WLAN market takes a hit
- Do you support eliminating passwords?
- Apple's deal with Cisco will lay out a red carpet for critical iOS apps
- VMworld 2015: VMware touts new technologies for managing containers and live migration of virtual machines
- OS X El Capitan on track for September release
- Microsoft recognises its innovative partners
As the digital economy gains momentum, CIOs will have to reassess and evolve their technology vendor portfolio.
With new technology and trends, organisations need to ensure their data centres have been future-proofed.
There are many operators, vendors, industry bodies, academic and research institutions investing in 5G.
Wants to challenge partners to pitch security as line-of-business, and as-a-service
Experts question whether the penalties on Chinese companies for economic cyber-espionage will have a significant effect
Internet users will get some respite from Flash-based attacks since Google and Amazon are stopping Flash ads from displaying
Windows 10 has a bunch of new features that bring new keyboard shortcuts along with them. Here's a list of the best keyboard shortcuts to ...
Salesforce's Aura framework for designing business apps is open source, but you'll have to pay for its drag-and-drop design tools
Malware masquerading as advertising is a growing problem, and the ad industry must figure out how to weed out scammers from legitimate companies
It’s official, there's a new Win10 Insider Preview build rolling out right now
If you're running Windows 10 RTM (build 10240), you just got Cumulative Update 5 and two other surprises with no pedigree -- and your machine ...
Reducing the surface that needs to be protected to a single application, makes it easier to apply very tight controls through Software Defined Perimeter techniques
Here's a simple scenario where the lack of patch information could severely limit Windows 10's acceptance