“IoT deployments can potentially be very risky business."
“Smart machines are not future fantasy; they are commercially available."
“5G innovations will spread far and wide."
Virtualisation and Cloud infrastructure company, VMware, has appointed Kerrie-Anne Turner as its A/NZ head of channels and general business. Turner’s first day in the office ...
Got a 12-inch MacBook that you bought before the end of June 2015? You can expect to get a new USB-C cable from Apple.
- UXC Limited opens new offices and COE Service Desk in Hobart
- Cyber criminals hack Netflix: Symantec
- Veritas enhances Enterprise Vault 12 and Data Insight 5.1
- EXCLUSIVE: Paul Simos leaves Veritas
- Australian businesses need to accept higher rotation of millennials: Kronos
- EXCLUSIVE: Nimble Storage revamps partner program
- Optus delivers a quarter of revenue, EBITDA and profit growth
- Cisco achieves almost $US12 bn in revenue for second quarter earnings
- REACTION: Channel chews the fat following Hewlett Packard Enterprise distie decision
- VMware’s new management tools are hybrid, hybrid, hybrid
- It's official: Older versions of IE are now at risk
- Up, then down, then up again… Topsy-turvy market awaits security vendors
- 5 years of server growth predicted, but storage vendors face fight for survival
- Is it easy to adopt a Big Data culture?
Gone are the days when you could predict - with a fair degree of confidence - what the top two or three trends were going to be at Mobile World Congress.
“The strongest weapon to shift geopolitical balances isn’t nukes or missiles, it’s technology.”
“Acronis has turned its focus on the SMB sector in the New Zealand market."
Tech giant Xerox has revealed plans to spin off into two multi-billion dollar companies, but as the separation date nears, what does the split mean for the channel?
Can companies use services that democratize machine learning while staying abreast of the law?
Most office communication technology is connected to external networks, such as mobile phones, or web-based instant messaging platforms.
The minimalist Web framework has had more than 53 million downloads, and now the foundation wants to ensure its continued viability through open governance
Virtual private networks (VPNs) play an essential role in enabling staff to use mobile devices to securely access corporate resources, and when it comes to ...
Photo sharing app Instagram eases the pain of managing multiple accounts on iOS and Android devices
How we will get the most value out of IoT
“Cashing in on holiday sales, Apple managed to rack up over five million shipments in the fourth quarter."
“With the global economy entering a new and uncertain phase, IT spending will be heavily influenced by economic cycles and wild cards over the next ...
“Over the past several years, the software industry has been shifting to a Cloud-first (SaaS) development and deployment model."