Price dropped by about 10 per cent
Technology vendor’s new office is designed with sustainability in mind.
Replaces Dimension Data
Data protection company adds Cloudera support to SecureSphere.
1 comment | The new system will help EPA manage and share data across sites and programs
It includes ASE's voice management system, UCCloud, built on Cisco's UCM infrastructure
Cyber security services firm to be owned by UXC subsidiary
ARN INSIGHT LUNCHEON SERIES : We asked some of the attendees at the first of ARN's Insight Luncheon series what they thought were the key takeaways from the address, Transitioning your channel to the Cloud, by Channel Dynamics’ Moheb Moses. Click on the links below to see what they had to say.
Westcon Group's Tim O'Toole; McAfee's Mona Lolas; ManageProtect's Andrew Johnson; Leading EdgeTechnology's Harry Douzlakian; Real World Technology Solutions' Andrew Yager; BitCloud's Jorge Villalpando
- Lockheed Martin spends $8 million on new ICT hub
- Google triples bug bounty reward range to $15,000
- Shellshock flaw could pose risks to payments industry
- Eftpos ushers in new era of centralisation
- Telco fined $225,000 for falsely claiming Telstra affiliation
- 2014 Women in ICT Awards: Nominate now!
- 12 things to know about Windows 10
- New Acer partner program recognises those playing in the SMB space
- Sony Xperia Z3: On sale in Australia Today
- More News...
Here's a rundown of the Year in Apologies to date, and somehow I have a feeling it will need to be updated before Dec. 31.
Microsoft is discussing the future of Windows Tuesday at which time it could make public some of these rumored upgrades.
"What will change is that if there is an incidence of card fraud, whichever party has the lesser technology will bear the liability"
Rhese days a company has to have at least two things to be a big name in technology: a social network and a smartphone
The same three leaders at Oracle carry on, though their roles change
Can Apple's iPhone 6 fend off its better equipped Android rivals?
Buying Concur 'is the best business case I've ever put in front of the board,' McDermott says
Neela Jacques explains where the standards stand
Dan Pitt talks about where the standards stand on SDN
New partner and Cloud focus to drive profitability for all parties
EMC CEO Joe Tucci talks about his company's federated business model's value for IT leaders
The chairman and CEO of Racepoint Global sees CMOs increasingly in the driver's seat -- but the best CIOs will strike a smart partnership
- IT pros should pay attention to 'shadow IT,' Interop NY keynoters urge
- Don't laugh: Jimmy Kimmel Most Dangerous Cyber Celebrity of 2014
- After a long road to the server market, ARM CEO Segars looks ahead
- FCC: Some TV stations could earn huge dollars in spectrum auction
- Hurry! Wait! Go! Joomla stumbles with patch for serious vulnerability
- Marketo launches digital marketing research institute; agency partner program
- How CMOs can make big data relevant to the sales team
- CPA Australia outlines 7-step personalisation strategy for digital engagement
- Digital agencies — brand custodians?
- Australian social ad spend to hit $706.3m in five years: Forrester