Distributor delivered its “most successful year ever” for the 12 months ended 31 December 2016.
DWS (ASX:DWS) has entered into a scheme implementation agreement to acquire SMS Management and Technology (ASX:SMX), in a deal valued at approximately $124 million.
Lenovo is working with Amazon to put the Alexa voice assistant in more Moto smartphones, and in the process, looking to depose Google Assistant.
Enterprises and cloud companies will start trying their hands at cellular this year, Nokia President and CEO Rajeev Suri predicts. “Enhanced reality” and events such ...
Consumer gains revitalise commercial PC business as tech giant takes market to new level.
- Governments must be more transparent about ICT project statuses
- Google shuts Spaces, the content-sharing app you probably never heard of
- Microsoft's support rules for Windows 10 LTSB void allure to enterprise customers
- How a bad board of directors could kill HPE
- nbn takes the Sunshine Coast Regional Council to court
- Turnbull Government launches Joint Cyber Security Centre
- HPE’s global first quarter net revenue dips $US1.3B year on year
- Netcomm Wireless fills vacant CEO spot to steer company growth
- NEXTDC posts record half year financials as multi-million dollar investment kicks off
- Cyber security expertise sought as Digital Marketplace opens for new sellers
- Trillion-dollar channel opportunity emerges as digital investments skyrocket
- Bulletproof posts $5.4M loss as consolidation continues
- Vodafone Hutchison Australia loss a result of “mobile termination rate cuts”
- Ahmed Fahour quits Australia Post
As chief advocates of the independent software vendor, Amazon Web Services head of channels and alliances, Stefan Jansen, outlines to how the vendor is providing a platform for cloud innovation.
When it comes to software development, ongoing value can be found in individuality – Intergy Consulting managing director, David Crotty, explains why.
As the industry edges towards cloud, ARN uncovers an emerging Brisbane business playing a pivotal role in enabling channel success.
Traditional organisations need to look to start-ups to compete in the digital world.
Samsung's new Galaxy Books provide a glimpse into the messy strategy of using Windows, Android and Tizen on different devices
5G wireless to be talk of MWC 2017, as will Internet of Things
Older brands like BlackBerry, Nokia and Motorola to reappear with new devices
While Apple may not rush immediately into Wi-Fi wireless charging, it could go all in when it does
Ex-Dyn CEO takes reins at UCaaS vendor Fuze
Cisco’s Umbrella service brings together several the company’s acquired technologies and its own to protect resources
Cisco integrates Microsoft Azure Stack into its Unified Computing System.
Cuts come about 3 months after the managed hosting and cloud provider went private