The company has settled on two final contenders
Strong pre-sale demand caused Telstra, Vodafone Optus and Apple websites to crash
Avnet will distribute PowerCenter Express in Indonesia, Malaysia and Singapore
It will use Digital Realty Trust datacentres in Sydney and Melbourne for government contracts
Proposed data retention laws at odds with Privacy Act amendments: Protiviti
Contract is for an initial two years with an option for a one year extension
Robots key to recovery of stroke patients
ARN INSIGHT LUNCHEON SERIES : We asked some of the attendees at the first of ARN's Insight Luncheon series what they thought were the key takeaways from the address, Transitioning your channel to the Cloud, by Channel Dynamics’ Moheb Moses. Click on the links below to see what they had to say.
Westcon Group's Tim O'Toole; McAfee's Mona Lolas; ManageProtect's Andrew Johnson; Leading EdgeTechnology's Harry Douzlakian; Real World Technology Solutions' Andrew Yager; BitCloud's Jorge Villalpando
- Sage inks A/NZ distribution deal with Aritmos Group
- Does Apple have a breakout product in its smartwatch?
- The new Intel: Defining the future starts at the top
- Apple Pay could put an end to data breaches
- Security discussion should be around business, not just technology: WatchGuard
- SDN needs to go beyond market hype: Alcatel-Lucent
- NEC takes fight to criminals in Liverpool
- Disruption set to force dramatic change in the datacentre: Gartner
- Microsoft awards Artis 'Intelligent Systems' Gold Competency
- More News...
The best iPhone 6 plans for data, value, dollar and more
Offers include $450 in cancellation credits, $1000 worth of extra voice calls and 2GB more data each month.
We take a look back at the futuristic cellphone ideas of a decade ago
It's important for business users to understand the differences between the devices
Apple's Tim Cook has kicked back against critics with new iPhones, the Apple Watch and future big business, Apple Pay, but there are some questions for Apple fans:
Who makes the best small screen smartphone?
New partner and Cloud focus to drive profitability for all parties
EMC CEO Joe Tucci talks about his company's federated business model's value for IT leaders
The chairman and CEO of Racepoint Global sees CMOs increasingly in the driver's seat -- but the best CIOs will strike a smart partnership
Change to Spark reflective of deep internal changes
Jiandani is Senior Vice President of Cisco's Insieme business unit, the group pushing the company's Software Defined Networking vision.
Moving virtual servers around a hybrid cloud environment isn't hard, but managing the data is.
- Sprint, Windstream traffic routing errors hijacked other ISPs
- New malware spreads over Twitch chat, targets Steam accounts
- Isles of Scilly council dragged over coals by Information Commissioner for letting documents slip
- Researcher disputes report BlackPOS used in Home Depot, Target attacks
- IDF 2014: Developers must address security and privacy concerns as IoT grows
- Optus claims world-first with Facebook trending campaign launching pre-paid offer
- Report: Customer data analysis is up, but execs still rely on intuition for strategic decisions
- US retailer Kohl's develops prototype to predict shopping trolley abandonment
- Google acquires online survey specialist Polar
- Permission-based programmatic advertising taps into customer data disclosure trend