ENG chairman, Olivier Breittmayer, talks about the acquisition exclusively with ARN
What it all means to WG’s vendors and resellers - and what next for the company
30 minutes after the deal is finalised, WhiteGold’s three founders seem a little shell-shocked - but happy!
Paris-headquartered value-added distributor takes 70 per cent majority shareholding
The main impact is the disclosure of sensitive information, including trade secrets
Cortana Windows Phone update rolling out in opt-in program
Data recovery vendor finds few users are backing up properly.
MICROSOFT WPC 2014: The Microsoft Worldwide Partner Conference 2014 in Washington delivered plenty of important and compelling news for the channel. Just click on the story links for everything you need to know.
1. Cloud message resonating with Microsoft partners
2. What can Cloud-focused resellers expect from Microsoft Australia?
3. Future under Nadella less about Windows, more about mobile and Cloud
4. Microsoft seeks help in pushing Cloud tech
5. Microsoft plans price war to stymie Chromebook growth
6. COO tells partners to get with the Cloud program now
7. Microsoft adopts 'challenger' mentality to win larger world of connected devices
8. Microsoft takes its 'mobile first, Cloud first' mantra to partners
ARN - always first for news.
ARN INSIGHT LUNCHEON SERIES : We asked some of the attendees at the first of ARN's Insight Luncheon series what they thought were the key takeaways from the address, Transitioning your channel to the Cloud, by Channel Dynamics’ Moheb Moses. Click on the links below to see what they had to say.
Westcon Group's Tim O'Toole; McAfee's Mona Lolas; ManageProtect's Andrew Johnson; Leading EdgeTechnology's Harry Douzlakian; Real World Technology Solutions' Andrew Yager; BitCloud's Jorge Villalpando
- Acer appoints new Australian channel boss
- Salesforce joins BSA
- Insight takes Cloud honours at Microsoft awards
- First Point Global partners Ping Identity
- Android grabs record 85 per cent smartphone share
- Slow UC deployment costs Anittel a profitable year
- 2014 FIFA World Cup Championship match traffic pipped by semi final
- Financial services chiefs back technology as key enabler: Financial Service Council
- Blue Jeans Network launches new video service with Google Hangouts
- More News...
1 comment | The best value for money smartphones to hit the Australian market this year
Learning doesn't stop after graduation and becomes critical to keeping IT skills fresh and staying employable
Simple computer peripherals get an overhaul
Look to Vista for how Redmond will treat Windows 8 as it moves on to the next bright, shiny OS
Insurers reveal amusing claims for damaged smartphones
Dell 1-5-10 Series security discussion considers the future threat landscape
Jiandani is Senior Vice President of Cisco's Insieme business unit, the group pushing the company's Software Defined Networking vision.
Moving virtual servers around a hybrid cloud environment isn't hard, but managing the data is.
Network World Editor in Chief John Dix recently sat down with WestJet technologist Richard Sillito to talk about its broader NSX plans.
If Cumulus Networks has its way, companies will use its Cumulus Linux to decouple the network operating system from the hardware
McGregor to capitalise on the strong network demands in the region
In this Q&A, Baez explains how CIOs can make the most from the Cloud and Big Data
- Most USB thumb drives can be reprogrammed to silently infect computers
- Attackers exploit remote access tools to compromise retail systems
- US judge rules against Microsoft in email privacy case
- Twitter reports a rise in government data requests
- Tor points finger at US researchers after possible compromise of service