Australian distributor, Dicker Data (ASX: DDR), has issued three million in shares in an effort to raise $5,250,000 in capital.
A new survey has found that user-owned Apple devices are massive security threat to businesses.
NetApp has highlighted that its partner ecosystem comprised of technology providers, system integrators and service providers, form a core part of its business strategy.
Pluralsight, the US online training company for technology professionals, has opened its newest international headquarters in Sydney.
SolarWinds, the hybrid IT infrastructure management software company, conducted surveys across both IT professionals and end users and to explore user attitudes about IT professionals ...
- Presence of IT brings workforce management certification in Australia
- EBS woos not-for-profit businesses with Dynamics Nav User group
- Wanted: Young Victorian innovators
- Optus Business and Cisco extend Australian partnership
- Impact Systems steps up security services with BullGuard
- Ethernet market continues to rebound as Cisco leads HP
- China intensifies Internet censorship ahead of military parade
- Russian-speaking hackers breach 97 websites, many of them dating ones
- Microsoft may offer some Windows 10 patch notes to enterprises
- Windows 10 hits the 75 million mark
- Apple to work with US defence department on developing wearable tech
- Staples Technology Solutions hosts Western Australia ICT summit (+5 photos)
- Dicker Data on track to exceed $1bn in revenue for 2015
- Inabox Group suffers $351,000 in losses after tax for FY15
As the digital economy gains momentum, CIOs will have to reassess and evolve their technology vendor portfolio.
With new technology and trends, organisations need to ensure their data centres have been future-proofed.
There are many operators, vendors, industry bodies, academic and research institutions investing in 5G.
Wants to challenge partners to pitch security as line-of-business, and as-a-service
Internet users will get some respite from Flash-based attacks since Google and Amazon are stopping Flash ads from displaying
Windows 10 has a bunch of new features that bring new keyboard shortcuts along with them. Here's a list of the best keyboard shortcuts to ...
Salesforce's Aura framework for designing business apps is open source, but you'll have to pay for its drag-and-drop design tools
Malware masquerading as advertising is a growing problem, and the ad industry must figure out how to weed out scammers from legitimate companies
It’s official, there's a new Win10 Insider Preview build rolling out right now
If you're running Windows 10 RTM (build 10240), you just got Cumulative Update 5 and two other surprises with no pedigree -- and your machine ...
Reducing the surface that needs to be protected to a single application, makes it easier to apply very tight controls through Software Defined Perimeter techniques
Here's a simple scenario where the lack of patch information could severely limit Windows 10's acceptance
“Hey Siri, give us a hint”