An industry focus is one of the key factors IBM is betting will set it apart from cloud competitors including Google, Microsoft and Amazon Web ...
Deakin University has called on Thomas Duryea (TD) to deploy a Cloud-based IT strategy built on Citrix and AppSense technology.
UXC Red Rock intends to take full advantage of the planned merger between software giant, Oracle and Cloud application company, NetSuite.
Satya Nadella isn't stopping the job cuts train at Microsoft any time soon. The company revealed Thursday that 2,850 people will lose their jobs by ...
The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) asks Australians to be wary of tax scams after more than $1 million was lost to tax scams ...
- Oracle squares up to Cloud rivals with $US9.3 billion NetSuite acquisition
- WA government seeks aid from local integrator on ICT strategy
- Adelaide consulting firm deploys ShoreTel technology for McArdle Freight
- Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise takes the fight to Microsoft and Cisco in UCaaS
- Where are the hottest skills in tech?
- ARN ICT Industry Awards 2016: Deadline extended for Channel Choice voting
- Qlik opens new Canberra base
- Airloom builds out Cloud-based security offering with Zscaler
- Check Point opens Technical Assistance Centre in Melbourne
- D-Link recruits Netgear exec to run local service provider business
- Vodafone Australia CTO departs
- Surface Pro 3's massive battery drain is a software problem, Microsoft says
- The free Windows 10 upgrade: Who should do it, and who should pass
- Australian banks go head to head with Apple
Melbourne-based systems integrator explains why Big Four merger made strategic sense.
Founder and managing director, Richard Byfield, discusses the setting up of Datacom’s security subsidiary and selling outcome-based security
Fresh from buying Thomas Duryea Consulting, Logicalis Australia CEO discusses the human side of an acquisition.
MOQdigital CEO, Nicki Page, explains how the Australian company held its own on the global stage.
How to deal with a lost, stolen or retired phone or mobile device
Some of the researchers who at Black Hat will show how they hack and release the tools they used to do it
Edible insects, Pornhub bug bounty & Zica prevention at the Rio Olympics all come up on Bugs & Bugs Facebook Live event
As it hits its first birthday, Windows 10 is seen as a success for Microsoft. So what's next?
$1.8B transaction unites collaboration product lines, allows Citrix to focus on core business
Making the switch to Salesforce’s ecosystem can prove lucrative for biz-savvy programmers
Fibre-channel and new-generation flash storage are a match made in heaven
The three reasons that departments' own adoption of cloud technologies benefits CIOs' goals
Twitter accounts are a good place to try spear phishing because of the combination of language used, APIs to rich data and use of shortened ...