Tech startup, MyWave, will be using the $4 million it achieved through capital raising to expand its Melbourne-based software development hub.
Global IT services provider, CSC, has put forward a proposal to acquire ASX-listed UXC (ASX:UXC).
There's a backdrop of digital transformation in the industry as organisations adapt to new ways of working.
“End users often cite the agility of IT infrastructure and economic reasons as drivers for Cloud adoption."
A week on from its launch, how does Apple's new iPhone 6s Plus handle?
- “Aggressive channel pricing” impacts server sales, not Windows Server 2003 EOS hype
- Surface Pro 4 hype builds as Microsoft leads growing pack of pro grade tablets
- Cloud contact centre market still flat: Frost & Sullivan
- Ch-ch-changes: Gartner’s top 10 emerging trends
- Chinese hackers put iOS in the crosshairs with novel attack angles
- NEXTDC, Matrix Solutions and World Software to collaborate on Cloud
- As Microsoft focuses on mobile, Windows 10 will be key
- Apple Pay one year in: Slow to grow, but 'off to a great start,' Apple says
- INSIGHT: 3D Printing - from niche to mass-market appeal
- APAC region rules the roost as worldwide cloud IT infrastructure receives market boost
- Belkin follows through on revamped strategy
- New SDN tech is on the rise: Riverbed
- IGEL Technology hires Dell’s Ward Nash as A/NZ vice-president
- Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise: Recapping year one
Cloud is becoming the new norm for enterprises. But...
“Together with Windows 10, this may be enough to trigger a moderate renewal wave at the beginning of 2016.”
"It is naive to think that the role of integration in Internet of Things (IoT) is largely confined to machine-to-machine (M2M) integration."
"The region is gaining traction and I am looking forward to driving this momentum in A/NZ."
Big rethink in the cards for enterprises because of 'new velocity of change' in Windows
“We are at the threshold of significant disruption in the data centre space."
"Traditional approaches to wide-area networking no longer meet the needs of business."
Mandate that requires upgrade to IE11 by January coincides with biggest nine-month user share fall in five years
CRM purchasing is undergoing a sea change.
During a keynote address in San Francisco yesterday, Apple CEO Tim Cook discussed the company's recent focus on the enterprise, and suggested that modern businesses ...
The Internet of Things brings with it the promise gee-whiz applications and life-changing innovation. But one thing’s for sure – there are as many questions ...
Shop owners face a little 'organized chaos,' Maine retail association executive says
CIOs are buying more Cloud services and mobile devices, which reinforces why HP and its fellow tech incumbents, including IBM, Dell and EMC, are having ...