Integrated solutions and managed services company, Konica Minolta, is assisting the Sydney Story Factory in the relaunch of its regular giving program. The regular giving ...
ASX-listed retailer, Dick Smith, has issued a cautious outlook as it heads into the Christmas trading period following a $60 million inventory write-down.
The NSW Government has launched the operational communications strategy – a ten-year plan to enhance agency frontline telecommunications capabilities in NSW.
Sydney-based managed information security services provider, Secure Logic, has grand plans in store in the next 12 months.
Australians are estimated to have spent $76 million during the Black Friday sales this year, an increase of 166 per cent on 2014.
- Ingram Micro hires Gavin McSherry as business development manager
- Orion Health and Fujitsu Australia replace Queensland Health’s legacy middleware system
- UPDATED: Rhipe’s Stephen Parker launches consultancy
- IBM pledges big changes as part of new One Channel partner programme
- Women represent only 28 per cent of the ICT workforce: study
- Kath Murphy joins Enghouse Interactive
- IT employees confident about economic climate, survey says
- Myriad IT joins YouthSpark Career Pathways pilot program
- Microsoft launches new features for Office, Skype and Dynamics CRM
- Objective lands managed services contract
- Chinese cybercriminals found targeting journalists in Asia
- Fronde’s cloud transition continues with new CEO hire
- Improved iPad Pro specs crucial as Apple keeps tablet line alive
- Internet of Things and cloud feature heavily as security landscape changes
Analytics, Cloud, Data Centre, Digital, Internet of Things, Security, Unified Communications - where is the channel making its money in 2016?
“Westcon-Comstor A/NZ offers a unique value proposition for resellers looking to drive data centre and cloud practices."
How does endpoint identity management help secure your business' Cloud?
“Our combined product and technology portfolios and sales approaches are complementary, so customers can buy with confidence..."
With 2016 just around the corner, at least three major global shifts are predicted to take place in the smartphone market during the next twelve ...
Forget systems … it’s your own people who are your greatest security threats. Luckily, and with training, they can also be your first line of ...
Every year cybercriminals find the time to give out holiday malware. It is their way of giving back to the community, so instead of look ...
These hot-ticket holiday items won't bust your budget.
We've put together a spectacular list of gifts that will tickle the fancy of every nerd.
So you’ve narrowed the e-reader field to Amazon’s lineup. We’ll help you pick the right model for your needs.
Armed with this gift guide, you can transform an ordinary house into a smart and secure home for the modern age.
Give your gamer something more than a Hot Pocket and Mountain Dew this holiday season.
Not sure what to get your Android lovin' pals for the holidays this year? We can help.