Hewlett Packard Enterprise finally makes Aussie distie call.
Global provider of datacentre solutions, Digital Realty Trust, has appointed Edward Higase as its managing director for Asia-Pacific.
Australian law firm, Macpherson Kelley, has adopted Commvault’s Data Platform and Pure Storage FlashArray to drive speed, security and savings for management of the firm's ...
The Supreme Court of Victoria has approved the Scheme of Arrangement in CSC’s acquisition of UXC.
As part of its launch into the Australian marketplace, Ireland-based storage encryption vendor, ClearCrypt, has partnered with Saratoga Distribution.
- Avaya offers hybrid Cloud collaboration to midmarket
- Android root malware widespread in third-party app stores
- Offis hires new CEO
- Redflow set to roll out residential batteries mid-year
- ALE enhances OpenTouch Suite
- How Symantec's CIO used SDN, Cloud to pull off Veritas split
- Another “watershed” year ahead for the Internet of Hype, sorry, Things
- DIY IT disaster recovery - Why businesses shouldn’t do it themselves
- Enterprises turn to outsourcings as data analytics market booms
- Paul McCartney gives Skype some silly love songs
- Macquarie Telecom signs MoU with Dubber
- Sapply appoints Barry Armstrong
- LG releases first flat screen OLED TV in Australia
- Capgemini teams up with Blueprint
“The strongest weapon to shift geopolitical balances isn’t nukes or missiles, it’s technology.”
“Acronis has turned its focus on the SMB sector in the New Zealand market."
Tech giant Xerox has revealed plans to spin off into two multi-billion dollar companies, but as the separation date nears, what does the split mean for the channel?
Synnex will move into a new Auckland warehouse within the coming months, in response to strong market growth in New Zealand.
Most office communication technology is connected to external networks, such as mobile phones, or web-based instant messaging platforms.
The minimalist Web framework has had more than 53 million downloads, and now the foundation wants to ensure its continued viability through open governance
Virtual private networks (VPNs) play an essential role in enabling staff to use mobile devices to securely access corporate resources, and when it comes to ...
Photo sharing app Instagram eases the pain of managing multiple accounts on iOS and Android devices
How we will get the most value out of IoT
“Cashing in on holiday sales, Apple managed to rack up over five million shipments in the fourth quarter."
“With the global economy entering a new and uncertain phase, IT spending will be heavily influenced by economic cycles and wild cards over the next ...
“Over the past several years, the software industry has been shifting to a Cloud-first (SaaS) development and deployment model."
Apple's MacBook Pro laptop gets a serious competitor from Dell