Six telco service providers have been ordered by the ACMA to comply with the Telecommunication Consumer Protections (TCP) Code.
Moustaches are set to sprout across the country as the technology industry joins Movember’s Technology Challenge 2015, one of twelve official challenges that aim to ...
ASX-listed dark fibre infrastructure provider, Superloop, has acquired Brisbane-based network solutions and services provider, ApexNetworks (ApexN) for $5.8 million.
Unified communications (UC) company, Polycom, has added four new solutions to its RealPresence video collaboration portfolio.
During the past few months, Emerson Network Power has been transforming its business and placing a stronger emphasis on its channel partners through revamping its ...
- Siemens and Cohda Wireless collaborate on smart infrastructure
- Hitachi and HP partner within security space
- INSIGHT: Microsoft nails it as device extravaganza defines new era of hardware
- AT&T and Brocade join forces to extend Network on Demand platform
- Oracle, SAP and Microsoft fight it out as enterprise applications market smashes $US210 billion mark
- AWS re:Invent 2015: We don’t want partners to be in the background
- AWS re:Invent 2015: AWS assures customers it is atop the Cloud
- Microsoft: Go old-school to lock down Office from changes
- AWS re:Invent 2015: New service helps pull data into AWS from the Internet of Things
- AWS re:Invent 2015: Amazon launches QuickSight business intelligence service
- Apple tops Interbrand’s 2015 best global brands list
- Dimension Data establishes digital practice division
- Cross-channel marketing majorly impacts business performance: Oracle Marketing Cloud
- David Gage leaves Microsoft
How do we make the privacy team and privacy as a competitive differentiator a reality?
Cloud is becoming the new norm for enterprises. But...
“Together with Windows 10, this may be enough to trigger a moderate renewal wave at the beginning of 2016.”
"It is naive to think that the role of integration in Internet of Things (IoT) is largely confined to machine-to-machine (M2M) integration."
Having trouble installing and setting up Win10? You aren’t alone. Here are a dozen-plus of the most common problems, along with a few solutions
The automaker has been testing its self-driving car on Japan's roadways
Why spend time targeting Active Directory for domain credentials when Outlook Web Application is just as good -- and far easier to compromise?
With Dorsey back at the helm, here are steps he needs to take now
Big rethink in the cards for enterprises because of 'new velocity of change' in Windows
“We are at the threshold of significant disruption in the data centre space."
"Traditional approaches to wide-area networking no longer meet the needs of business."
Mandate that requires upgrade to IE11 by January coincides with biggest nine-month user share fall in five years
CRM purchasing is undergoing a sea change.