Australia’s largest distribution company, Dicker Data, has signed an agreement with networking software provider, Paessler, to distribute its products in the local market.
US software company, Autodesk, is moving to a subscription only model for most of its products.
Readify's managing director, Graeme Strange, leads the team that won four awards at Microsoft's Annual Partner Awards, and was also named as global partner of ...
English football team, Manchester United, has teamed up with IT services company, HCL Technologies to co-create new digital initiatives to engage with the Club’s 659 ...
Huawei has introduced its Watch to markets in Europe at the IFA consumer technology conference in Berlin.
- Even encrypted medical record databases leak information
- IBM, ARM collaborate on refining Internet of Things deployment
- Druva picks Exclusive Networks A/NZ as it's distribution partner
- Lenovo launches world’s first tablet with immersive Dolby Atmos
- Exclusive: Online daters targeted by malware attack on Match.com
- Ten things you need to know about the new Motorola and Samsung smartwatches
- VMworld 2015: VMware A/NZ increases its investment into its partner community
- Samsung reveals world's first UltraHD 4K Blu-ray player
- AEC picks NEXTDC for datacentre services
- Microsoft researcher: Why Micro Datacentres really matter to mobile's future
- BAE Systems Applied Intelligence brings its Cloud-based security solution to A/NZ
- Telstra and Equinix strike datacentre deal
- Data#3 and TrackOne Studio target education sector
- Paessler overhauls its partner program
As the digital economy gains momentum, CIOs will have to reassess and evolve their technology vendor portfolio.
With new technology and trends, organisations need to ensure their data centres have been future-proofed.
There are many operators, vendors, industry bodies, academic and research institutions investing in 5G.
Wants to challenge partners to pitch security as line-of-business, and as-a-service
Nothing special to see here, though it does have stereo speakers.
Your smartphone and desktop computer can interoperate in powerful ways. Here's how to make it happen
RASP can help safeguard applications, but it isn’t a silver bullet
Analysts parse vague statement, try to figure out what partnership means for Apple's enterprise strategy
Apple does social media differently than its peers in the tech world, and though it isn't ignoring social to the extent it did in the ...
'Waterproof' is such a blanket term nowadays
Experts question whether the penalties on Chinese companies for economic cyber-espionage will have a significant effect
Internet users will get some respite from Flash-based attacks since Google and Amazon are stopping Flash ads from displaying
Windows 10 has a bunch of new features that bring new keyboard shortcuts along with them. Here's a list of the best keyboard shortcuts to ...