Delivers drag-and-drop interface for data visualisation and exploration in Windows
Vermilian will now become a subsidiary of the Ultradata group
Report says 'connected home' top of agenda for telcos around the world
Agreement strengthens growing satellite communications and mobility practice
The firm paid damages for the illegal use of Microsoft Office 2007 Enterprise
Service embedded for cloud collaboration customers who use Cisco, Polycom and TIPT
Videocon d2h deploys Brocade solution to support network virtualisation
MICROSOFT WPC 2014: For the latest news from the Microsoft Worldwide Partner Conference 2014 in Washington just click on the story links.
1. Cloud message resonating with Microsoft partners
2. What can Cloud-focused resellers expect from Microsoft Australia?
3. Future under Nadella less about Windows, more about mobile and Cloud
4. Microsoft seeks help in pushing Cloud tech
5. Microsoft plans price war to stymie Chromebook growth
6. COO tells partners to get with the Cloud program now
7. Microsoft adopts 'challenger' mentality to win larger world of connected devices
8. Microsoft takes its 'mobile first, Cloud first' mantra to partners
ARN - always first for news.
ARN INSIGHT LUNCHEON SERIES : We asked some of the attendees at the first of ARN's Insight Luncheon series what they thought were the key takeaways from the address, Transitioning your channel to the Cloud, by Channel Dynamics’ Moheb Moses. Click on the links below to see what they had to say.
Westcon Group's Tim O'Toole; McAfee's Mona Lolas; ManageProtect's Andrew Johnson; Leading EdgeTechnology's Harry Douzlakian; Real World Technology Solutions' Andrew Yager; BitCloud's Jorge Villalpando
- Apple will 'set the world on fire' with iPhone 6 sales
- Bose sues Beats over headphone patents
- How Microsoft's CEO sees growth for Windows Phone and Lumia
- “Onion” ransomware the next Cryptolocker: Kaspersky
- Tablets are not mobile devices: Adobe
- Intel appoints new director of Cloud policy and government affairs
- EXCLUSIVE: Dave Rosenberg appointed new Westcon A/NZ managing director
- Citrix and Fujitsu eye A/NZ mobility market together
- Achieva promises it won’t step on resellers’ heels in becoming a value-added distributor
- More News...
Look to Vista for how Redmond will treat Windows 8 as it moves on to the next bright, shiny OS
Insurers reveal amusing claims for damaged smartphones
Dell 1-5-10 Series security discussion considers the future threat landscape
Tablets aren't in trouble, but slower upgrade tempo causes another decline for Apple
Census data provides some detail, and also raises questions about whether there's a U.S. shortage of STEM workers
Technology upgrades don't have to be incremental journeys from version 1.0 to 2.0
Jiandani is Senior Vice President of Cisco's Insieme business unit, the group pushing the company's Software Defined Networking vision.
Moving virtual servers around a hybrid cloud environment isn't hard, but managing the data is.
Network World Editor in Chief John Dix recently sat down with WestJet technologist Richard Sillito to talk about its broader NSX plans.
If Cumulus Networks has its way, companies will use its Cumulus Linux to decouple the network operating system from the hardware
McGregor to capitalise on the strong network demands in the region
In this Q&A, Baez explains how CIOs can make the most from the Cloud and Big Data
- Is "Bring Your Own Identity" a security risk or advantage?
- Insecure Connections: Enterprises hacked after neglecting third-party risks
- Attackers install DDoS bots on Amazon cloud, exploiting Elasticsearch weakness
- CIOs, CSOs should address cloud sovereignty uncertainty with facts: Gartner
- The week in security: Hackers swarm banks, break for World Cup
- JC Penney: Finding the right customer engagement strategy
- Brands demonstrate a hotchpotch of IT/marketing relationships
- Metrics a must for making the most of content marketing, says Forrester
- Ticketek: Modern marketing strategy is about treating people as people
- Salesforce.com launches Sales Reach for real-time selling and marketing