Windows 10 is an opportunity to do a top to bottom refresh, hardware and software tied into managed service Cloud plays, claim Microsoft's key partners ...
Gigamon Inc., traffic visibility solutions company, has teamed with RSA, the security division of EMC.
As a result of increased adoption of Cloud computing, driven by the consumer segments increased consumption of videos, social networks, mobile data and gaming, and ...
Australian non-profits have received a boost from Microsoft Australia through its #UpgradeYourWorldAU campaign with the software giant pledging $US500,000 to organisations making a difference in ...
Companies that have a higher ratio of female leaders tend to do much better in the workplace - gender diversity quotas need not clash with ...
- NEC facial recognition helps NT police fight crime
- Tech companies perform strongly in BRW’s best places to work
- SkyKick boots Cloud management into APAC market
- Gemstar's Manning challenges tech companies to prioritise SE Asia
- GPU malware could be the next phase of evolution for Cybercrime: McAfee report
- Optus to provide Exetel with nbn aggregation services
- Enablis named one of the top 100 global Cloud services providers
- INSIGHT: Top 5 steps to becoming a sentient enterprise
- Worldwide enterprise videoconferencing equipment market shows positive signs of growth
- VMworld 2015: There are five imperatives for the digital economy, says VMware’s Gelsinger
- VMworld 2015: VMware pitches network virtualisation for better security
- VMworld 2015: Microsoft and VMware cozy up, forgoing past rivalry
- The tech companies with the best employee satisfaction and work-life balance
- VMworld 2015: Hybrid Cloud is the way forward, says VMware
As the digital economy gains momentum, CIOs will have to reassess and evolve their technology vendor portfolio.
With new technology and trends, organisations need to ensure their data centres have been future-proofed.
There are many operators, vendors, industry bodies, academic and research institutions investing in 5G.
Wants to challenge partners to pitch security as line-of-business, and as-a-service
'Waterproof' is such a blanket term nowadays
Experts question whether the penalties on Chinese companies for economic cyber-espionage will have a significant effect
Internet users will get some respite from Flash-based attacks since Google and Amazon are stopping Flash ads from displaying
Windows 10 has a bunch of new features that bring new keyboard shortcuts along with them. Here's a list of the best keyboard shortcuts to ...
Salesforce's Aura framework for designing business apps is open source, but you'll have to pay for its drag-and-drop design tools
Malware masquerading as advertising is a growing problem, and the ad industry must figure out how to weed out scammers from legitimate companies
It’s official, there's a new Win10 Insider Preview build rolling out right now
If you're running Windows 10 RTM (build 10240), you just got Cumulative Update 5 and two other surprises with no pedigree -- and your machine ...
Reducing the surface that needs to be protected to a single application, makes it easier to apply very tight controls through Software Defined Perimeter techniques