Enterprise computing company, Nutanix, has entered into a global partnership with multi-national software corporation, SAP. This partnership will enable customers to leverage the Nutanix Web-scale ...
Adobe and Dropbox have entered into a partnership that aims to enable people and organisations with greater flexibility to work the way they want with ...
Digital disruption is resulting in an increase in the adoption of Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) to develop and deploy custom applications in the Cloud, according to a ...
Data services company, SkyFii (ASX: SKF), has signed a wholesale distribution agreement with IT sales and marketing distributor, Data Solutions. Under the agreement, SkyFii will ...
As the Telecommunications Amendment Act comes into effect, a survey by telco industry body, Communications Alliance, has indicated some service providers aren’t prepared for the ...
- SAP teams with Imagine Dragons to bring One4 project to refugees
- Rolling blog: Dell-EMC takeover - What it means for the A/NZ IT industry
- Salmat adopts Google’s enterprise solutions and hardware products
- Digistor appoints Patrick Trivuncevic as solutions architect
- CommandHub gets awarded coveted US patent
- Stacey Beer leaves UXC Connect for REFFIND
- How Microsoft is bridging the smartphone/laptop divide with Windows 10
- Who are the winners and losers of Dell’s multi-billion EMC merger?
- Sale of the century as Dell agrees to buy EMC for record $US67 billion
- Four questions about the Dell-EMC merger
- What the Dell, EMC merger really means
- As a private company, Dell-EMC will enjoy a freedom HP can only dream of
- What Dell buying EMC means for VMware
- Actifio promotes Patrick O’Donnell to Asia-Pacific management team
Brad L. Peterson, partner and co-leader of the business and technology sourcing practice of law firm Mayer Brown, discusses how new digital services are disrupting the IT outsourcing industry and what this means in terms of how outsourcing contracts must evolve.
How do we make the privacy team and privacy as a competitive differentiator a reality?
Cloud is becoming the new norm for enterprises. But...
“Together with Windows 10, this may be enough to trigger a moderate renewal wave at the beginning of 2016.”
Dell considered buying EMC four years ago
'More Personal Computing' unit, combining devices <i>and</i> software and services, serves critical strategic purpose
I hear the Windows 10 Sirens
Samsung's Galaxy S6 edge+ and the Apple iPhone 6s Plus are two of the hottest 'phablets' available today, and though both smartphones are worthy options ...
Apple's iPhone 6s Plus and the Samsung Galaxy S6 edge+ are two of the hottest 'phablets' available today, and though both smartphones are worthy options ...
Having trouble installing and setting up Win10? You aren’t alone. Here are a dozen-plus of the most common problems, along with a few solutions
The automaker has been testing its self-driving car on Japan's roadways
Why spend time targeting Active Directory for domain credentials when Outlook Web Application is just as good -- and far easier to compromise?
With Dorsey back at the helm, here are steps he needs to take now