ANZ has signed a five-year $450 million strategic agreement with IBM to help support the banks growing requirements.
VMworld 2015: VMware touts new technologies for managing containers and live migration of virtual machines
At the VMworld conference in San Francisco, VMware demonstrated how to move a live virtual machine across two different data centers, and showed off its ...
The achievements of Microsoft’s Australian partners over the past year have been recognised through a number of prestigious awards announced at the 2015 Microsoft Australia ...
National management and technology consultant, Business Aspect, is spreading its wings beyond the Queensland market, focusing on NSW, Victoria and ACT
Manhattan Associates has won Best Software Product at the 2015 Australian Business Awards for its supply chain solution, Manhattan SCALE.
- Dicker Data issues new round of shares
- Centrify survey finds unmanaged Apple devices a corporate liability
- NetApp: Partners are a core part of our strategy
- Pluralsight has opened its global headquarters in Sydney
- SolarWinds survey reveals the critical business value of IT professionals
- Presence of IT brings workforce management certification in Australia
- EBS woos not-for-profit businesses with Dynamics Nav User group
- Wanted: Young Victorian innovators
- Optus Business and Cisco extend Australian partnership
- Impact Systems steps up security services with BullGuard
- Ethernet market continues to rebound as Cisco leads HP
- China intensifies Internet censorship ahead of military parade
- Russian-speaking hackers breach 97 websites, many of them dating ones
- Microsoft may offer some Windows 10 patch notes to enterprises
As the digital economy gains momentum, CIOs will have to reassess and evolve their technology vendor portfolio.
With new technology and trends, organisations need to ensure their data centres have been future-proofed.
There are many operators, vendors, industry bodies, academic and research institutions investing in 5G.
Wants to challenge partners to pitch security as line-of-business, and as-a-service
Experts question whether the penalties on Chinese companies for economic cyber-espionage will have a significant effect
Internet users will get some respite from Flash-based attacks since Google and Amazon are stopping Flash ads from displaying
Windows 10 has a bunch of new features that bring new keyboard shortcuts along with them. Here's a list of the best keyboard shortcuts to ...
Salesforce's Aura framework for designing business apps is open source, but you'll have to pay for its drag-and-drop design tools
Malware masquerading as advertising is a growing problem, and the ad industry must figure out how to weed out scammers from legitimate companies
It’s official, there's a new Win10 Insider Preview build rolling out right now
If you're running Windows 10 RTM (build 10240), you just got Cumulative Update 5 and two other surprises with no pedigree -- and your machine ...
Reducing the surface that needs to be protected to a single application, makes it easier to apply very tight controls through Software Defined Perimeter techniques
Here's a simple scenario where the lack of patch information could severely limit Windows 10's acceptance