Cloud vendor sees security discussion evolve beyond traditional security.
TechnologyOne becomes one of Australia's top 200 companies
Headset vendor is seeing call centre sector focus on attracting and retaining talent.
OCG Systems has announced a services arrangement with Attra
Software-as-a-service to automate telco’s paper-based processes
Public comments on updates open until November 25
eBay acknowledges the site is vulnerable to so-called cross-site scripting (XSS),
ARN INSIGHT LUNCHEON SERIES : We asked some of the attendees at the first of ARN's Insight Luncheon series what they thought were the key takeaways from the address, Transitioning your channel to the Cloud, by Channel Dynamics’ Moheb Moses. Click on the links below to see what they had to say.
Westcon Group's Tim O'Toole; McAfee's Mona Lolas; ManageProtect's Andrew Johnson; Leading EdgeTechnology's Harry Douzlakian; Real World Technology Solutions' Andrew Yager; BitCloud's Jorge Villalpando
- Microsoft brings Nokia Lumia 735 to Australia for sub-$400
- Telstra grows Equinix datacentre partnership
- Cheap Windows 8.1 tablet to be available from Target
- j2 Global buys Australian hosting firm
- Optus’ new satellite in testing ahead of mid-October relocation
- Data#3 named Veeam’s first Platinum Reseller in APAC
- Crashing Apple's iOS 8 party
- Shanghai authorities ban government officials' use of iPhone
- Early iPhone 6 usage 8x higher than iPhone 6 Plus
- More News...
"What will change is that if there is an incidence of card fraud, whichever party has the lesser technology will bear the liability"
Rhese days a company has to have at least two things to be a big name in technology: a social network and a smartphone
The same three leaders at Oracle carry on, though their roles change
Can Apple's iPhone 6 fend off its better equipped Android rivals?
While Apple offered several new features to its entry-level iPhone 6, it didn't bump up the onboard storage capacity beyond where it was two years ago.
Existing Apple users will be getting an upgrade with the release of iOS 8 as to select iPhones, iPads and iPods today
Buying Concur 'is the best business case I've ever put in front of the board,' McDermott says
Neela Jacques explains where the standards stand
Dan Pitt talks about where the standards stand on SDN
New partner and Cloud focus to drive profitability for all parties
EMC CEO Joe Tucci talks about his company's federated business model's value for IT leaders
The chairman and CEO of Racepoint Global sees CMOs increasingly in the driver's seat -- but the best CIOs will strike a smart partnership
- Fiberlink wipes one smartphone or tablet every three minutes
- FIRST LOOK: Ray Ozzie's Talko cloud calling/messaging iPhone app
- Internet of Things roundtable: Experts discuss what to look for in IoT platforms
- Gray market iPhone 6 prices plunge in China
- GoogleX to circle the Earth with Internet-connected balloons
- CMO Council: CMO/CIO friction inhibiting digital marketing innovation
- Salesforce brings customer strategy mapping to mobile apps
- CMO interview: How Citibank is dishing up targeted customer engagement
- How haptics will transform your gadgets
- Report: Global digital advertising spend propelled by ad tech innovations