Tech giant takes cloud plans out of spotlight.
Pure storage A/NZ channel sales manager, Andy Milburn, has stepped down from his role.
Datacentre operator, NEXTDC (ASX:NXT), has appointed its national channel boss, Steve Martin, to spearhead the company’s software business and expansion in the Queensland market.
ASX-listed ICT provider, BigAir (ASX:BGL), has recorded yet another year if strong growth in earnings. The company issued a statement on the ASX, revealing its ...
nbn has reduced its forecast dependence on existing HFC infrastructure, citing increased costs for the technology.
- LiveTiles records loss of $13.2M for 2016 financial year
- Inabox posts 344 per cent profit increase for FY16
- HP finds a new hero in premium PCs as market turns “volatile”
- Acquisitions and restructuring costs leave Megaport with $21 million loss
- Macquarie back in the black after growth in Cloud and government
- Steve Murphy takes Frontline role on NEXTGEN board
- Optus boosts mobile coverage in the Northern Territory
- JCurve extends NetSuite agreement to target top end of town
- Datacom leaps into augmented reality with trans-Tasman HoloLens practice
- Empired losses narrow amid digital services growth
- Synnex builds blocks of Cloud profitability for Aussie partners
- Inabox launches 4G mobile plans for channel partners
- Communications minister slams nbn raid claim as police move in
- The Australian blindspot to mobile security
As a 105-year-old company, IBM is synonymous with the past.
Why shift to digital business should be based on asking the right questions.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise honed in on the skills required for partner differentiation in 2016 and beyond.
Culture guru Stan Slap headlined EDGE 2016, with a reality check for the local channel.
The latest additions to Google's mobile OS should give you plenty to chew on
Even as Tesla's Autopilot tech comes under increased scrutiny after a handful of well-publicized accidents, automakers are moving forward with plans for autonomous fleets and ...
You won't have thought of all the things we have
Devops is transforming application development; the same principles of automation, integration, and collaboration can vastly improve security as well
Microsoft Edge vs. Google Chrome, vs. Mozilla Firefox vs. Opera vs. Vivaldi
A startup called SolidEnergy says that it’s developed a new design for a safe, rechargeable lithium-metal battery, potentially revolutionizing energy storage for small devices like ...
A furor over bugs in password managers left users in a jam. Self-proclaimed security empress Jessy Irwin clears up the confusion
Office and Outlook have been reinvented, collaboration tools like Slack are finally useful, and devices are evolving for new digital workflows
During its earnings announcement the company said total revenue was $48.7 billion, an increase of 3% over last year. Still the company faces challenges in ...