Virtual Reality content producers are well placed for success in the lucrative consumer market, according to a recent study by analyst firm, Telsyte.
Hills has registered a four per cent drop in revenue for the first half of the financial year.
Technology agency, The Gruden Group (ASX:GGL), has secured a $1.8 million Australian Government technology contract to enhance the AusTender platform. As per the agreement, The ...
The Department of Education and Training is seeking a chief information officer as part of a restructure of its technology function.
Apple, Microsoft and Amazon have agreed to give cloud storage subscribers fairer contracts after intervention by the U.K.'s Competition and Markets Authority.
- 100 new jobs on offer as Cognizant opens digital hub in Melbourne
- CSG reports “very disappointing” first half FY17 results
- “High-risk” ATO scam email hits Aussie inboxes
- Google kicks off local cyber hiring push
- Aussie IT professionals refute high-speed NBN claims
- Citadel Group delivers “strong earnings” following refocused business strategy
- Why Google and Apple will rule mixed reality
- Microsoft and Oracle expertise enhanced as Fusion5 merges with Myriad IT
- Deloitte leverages Aussie acquisitions to kickstart AWS practice
- Will Oracle’s Australian cloud crusade prove to be a misadventure?
- Microsoft's decision to scrap February security updates unnerves patch experts
- HPE joins Cisco, Juniper with faulty clock technology problem
- Ricoh Australia fills top job with Fuji Xerox veteran
- Aussie BI enthusiasm grows, as analytics enters the picture
As chief advocates of the independent software vendor, Amazon Web Services head of channels and alliances, Stefan Jansen, outlines to how the vendor is providing a platform for cloud innovation.
When it comes to software development, ongoing value can be found in individuality – Intergy Consulting managing director, David Crotty, explains why.
As the industry edges towards cloud, ARN uncovers an emerging Brisbane business playing a pivotal role in enabling channel success.
Traditional organisations need to look to start-ups to compete in the digital world.
While Apple may not rush immediately into Wi-Fi wireless charging, it could go all in when it does
Ex-Dyn CEO takes reins at UCaaS vendor Fuze
Cisco’s Umbrella service brings together several the company’s acquired technologies and its own to protect resources
Cisco integrates Microsoft Azure Stack into its Unified Computing System.
Cuts come about 3 months after the managed hosting and cloud provider went private
And it's time to check back in on VR and AR -- after last year's hype, is there hope for a breakout anytime soon?
Juniper’s Pradeep Sindhu says he will reduce his role at the company to focus on developing technology for a startup Fungible.
Despite Google's big business push, its productivity suite has an uphill battle against Office
High-profile breaches are just the tip of the iceberg. Many have never been detected or disclosed--and without a major infrastructure changes it's only going to ...