The solution spans 50 sites in Australia and New Zealand for more than 2300 staff.
This Pentium-powered 15.6in notebook is good value for money
A solid Internet connection isn't always available on the road. Here's three ways to stay connected almost anywhere.
Xiaomi wants to first focus on India and Indonesia before expanding further
BSA received a tip that Planning and Design was using unlicensed AutoCAD and Adobe software
Accounting software provider migrates to the Cloud and changes its approach to IT
7 comments | Managed Cloud provider sees local expectations for the Cloud continually evolve.
ARN INSIGHT LUNCHEON SERIES No 2 - VIDEOS: We asked some of the attendees at the second of ARN's Insight Luncheon series what they thought of, and the key takeaways from, IDG Communications managing director Davy Adams’ address around the 2014 State of the CIO Survey, and the event itself. Click on the links below to see what they had to say.
Bulletproof Group’s Gary Marshall; BEarena’s Darren Ashley; VCPro’s Richard Youssef; Weston Group’s David Hook; Veeam Software’s Aggie Szemplinska; XCentral’s Angus Mansfield
- Melbourne IT becomes AWS premier consulting partner
- Computergate Australia and Datamax-O'Neil partner
- cloudBuy becomes GS1 partner
- Regin malware linked to attacks on Belgacom, well-known cryptographer
- Epson smart glasses go on sale in Australia
- Google Nexus 9 on sale today at Telstra for $479
- Acano boosts Australian presence with four new partners
- Dimension Data launches managed Cloud platform for federal government
- 5G or not 5G? Just ask Ericsson
- More News...
Slowdown comes as “no surprise” to analysts who point to the lengthening of device life-cycles
Some customers can't connect to Microsoft Update to install last week's out-of-band patch KB 3011780, and Microsoft has not responded to the problem
Things are out of whack at Samsung, starting with the company's crown jewel, the Galaxy S5 smartphone, and a number of fairly drastic changes are in store.
“So vendors, unless your brand has become absolute poison put your efforts into improving what you provide rather than wasting time and money on the name and logo.”
Smarter app design combined with energy-usage monitors can keep apps from hogging battery life
Rivals Google and Microsoft give away cloud storage to sell cheap notebooks, but Apple could take a different tack
For several years, Stephen Neff, enterprise CTO at Fidelity Investments, has been focusing on the cloud, social tools and mobile.
In a career-first in-depth interview, Bosnar discusses his milestones and achievements, his lessons learned, and his company game plan going forward
The problem with signature based security tools is you are vulnerable until the signature is released and distributed. Palo Alto takes a different approach with Traps, so Network World Editor in Chief John Dix tracked down Palo Alto VP of Product Marketing Scott Gainey for an inside look at how Traps works.
The APAC MD and SVP discusses her career, gender politics, industry consolidation and her predictions for 2015
A worrying 26 per cent of Australian executives believe their industry is rapidly changing, representing a significant increase from 13 percent in 2010.
Standing on stage with the backdrop of a bustling Shanghai behind him, Bill Veghte, fittingly spoke of change within Hewlett-Packard.
- The Regin malware threat: Real protections against a mysterious danger
- Bitdefender security appliance for home networks seeks to replace end-point antivirus
- Pew poll: Limited knowledge on privacy policies, more on net neutrality
- Monster snow: How Buffalo-area businesses kept things going in the storm
- UK faults tech firm for not alerting authorities before soldier's murder
- Microsoft Band customers get scrooged even before holidays start
- Microsoft study finds everybody wants DevOps but culture is a challenge
- Google delays demise of old-style Chrome plug-ins
- Stratasys now sells professional-grade 3D printers on Amazon
- Want a 100TB disk drive? You'll have to wait 'til 2025