Nextgen will now assist in driving sales and market penetration for Nimble
iiNet now has more than 40,000 active NBN customers and 20 per cent of the market
Sony brings waterproof design to mid-range Xperia M2 smartphone
Whether Samsung sticks with Android or veers away to push Tizen, Google and its open source mobile OS should continue to flourish.
With more than 300 dead in latest outbreak, nanotech could lead to treatment
Nutanix will also launch a new software capability in Cloud Connect
Services provider gets back in black
MICROSOFT WPC 2014: The Microsoft Worldwide Partner Conference 2014 in Washington delivered plenty of important and compelling news for the channel. Just click on the story links for everything you need to know.
1. Cloud message resonating with Microsoft partners
2. What can Cloud-focused resellers expect from Microsoft Australia?
3. Future under Nadella less about Windows, more about mobile and Cloud
4. Microsoft seeks help in pushing Cloud tech
5. Microsoft plans price war to stymie Chromebook growth
6. COO tells partners to get with the Cloud program now
7. Microsoft adopts 'challenger' mentality to win larger world of connected devices
8. Microsoft takes its 'mobile first, Cloud first' mantra to partners
ARN - always first for news.
ARN INSIGHT LUNCHEON SERIES : We asked some of the attendees at the first of ARN's Insight Luncheon series what they thought were the key takeaways from the address, Transitioning your channel to the Cloud, by Channel Dynamics’ Moheb Moses. Click on the links below to see what they had to say.
Westcon Group's Tim O'Toole; McAfee's Mona Lolas; ManageProtect's Andrew Johnson; Leading EdgeTechnology's Harry Douzlakian; Real World Technology Solutions' Andrew Yager; BitCloud's Jorge Villalpando
- Voice over 4G: Vodafone lands Australian first
- Distribution Central launches Fusion Systems in SAN Systems rebrand
- Elisha joins Pivotal as new CTO
- JUNIPER PARTNER SUMMIT 2014: No, it isn't pulling out of the enterprise and/or security
- IN PICTURES: Juniper Partner Summit 2014 (+25 photos)
- US-based KEMP Technologies moves further into channel with partnering success story
- Ballmer's exit from Microsoft's board expected, boosts Nadella's standing, analysts say
- Top 5 things to watch for at VMWorld 2014
- In his own words: Best quotes of Steve Ballmer
- More News...
Market not worth spit much less the time and money unless <i>someone</i> transforms the category, argues analyst
As more companies store data in the Cloud, they're increasingly crunching the numbers there, too.
'Sprint is hobbled by its network,' one analyst says
Microsoft's share of the smartphone market has never been huge, but now it's losing what little ground it had.
Is BYOD coming to a crossroads?
US remains one of the last developed nations to use magnetic stripe cards
The chairman and CEO of Racepoint Global sees CMOs increasingly in the driver's seat -- but the best CIOs will strike a smart partnership
Change to Spark reflective of deep internal changes
Jiandani is Senior Vice President of Cisco's Insieme business unit, the group pushing the company's Software Defined Networking vision.
Moving virtual servers around a hybrid cloud environment isn't hard, but managing the data is.
Network World Editor in Chief John Dix recently sat down with WestJet technologist Richard Sillito to talk about its broader NSX plans.
If Cumulus Networks has its way, companies will use its Cumulus Linux to decouple the network operating system from the hardware
- Plug-and-play Android security layer outlined by NC State researchers
- Moving toward smart and secure continuous software delivery
- Spam industry reinvented as messages containing malicious links surge
- Five ways to keep your student's digital life safe
- Start-up offers up endpoint detection and response for behavior-based malware detection
- NRMA launches new content portal for over 50s
- Australians lead the world for programmatic video advertising growth
- Growth hacking and bridging the marketing/product gap: The Hipages story
- CMO Council State of Marketing shows CMO confident in c-level role, revenue targets
- Customer centricity is the difference between intent and action, says NAB