Acquisition promises MSPs, hosts, and telco operators a complete data protection service
BlueChilli on track to deliver 100 new startup ventures by 2016
The cloud-based payments and digital banking provider expands Australian presence
Google will work with UC Santa Barbara to push quantum computing forward
Winning partners were chosen from 200 submissions from partners across Australia
Apple has issued a statement regarding the hacking of dozens of celebrities' cellphones that exploded over the weekend.
An apparent hack of Cloud storage sites that caused a slew of nude images of female celebrities to hit the Internet over the weekend should serve as a wake-up call for the public and for enterprises to be more cautious with the information they store on the cloud.
ARN INSIGHT LUNCHEON SERIES : We asked some of the attendees at the first of ARN's Insight Luncheon series what they thought were the key takeaways from the address, Transitioning your channel to the Cloud, by Channel Dynamics’ Moheb Moses. Click on the links below to see what they had to say.
Westcon Group's Tim O'Toole; McAfee's Mona Lolas; ManageProtect's Andrew Johnson; Leading EdgeTechnology's Harry Douzlakian; Real World Technology Solutions' Andrew Yager; BitCloud's Jorge Villalpando
- Google Enterprise becomes Google for Work
- Oops! Microsoft accidentally teases Windows 9 'coming soon' on social media
- MSPs are in an increasingly fragmented environment: GFI Max
- Customer loyalty lies in personalisation: Salmat
- Dicker Data net profit down 43 per cent in full year results
- Don’t forget devices in unified communications sales: Jabra
- Australian bitcoin company launches first online exchange in United Arab Emirates
- Nutanix raises $US140 million in new funding
- Web Marketing Experts to add 115 new jobs
- More News...
Mobile computing, OpenStack and containers win, NSX, vCloud Air details too thin at VMware show.
From radios and Einstein through teletext, DVDs and MP3 to smartwatches, IFA has seen lots of new products
All I need is my smartphone, and I'm ready to go to class, conduct an interview, or cover a fire as a breaking news story
Microsoft's setting the table to make Metro apps truly useful to desktop users in Windows 9
Windows 8 moved into a forward gear last month for the first time since May, but the OS trailed Windows Vista's tempo of six years ago
We borrowed a $US163,000 car to try out the tech. Right. Well, it does have amazingly proactive cruise control.
The chairman and CEO of Racepoint Global sees CMOs increasingly in the driver's seat -- but the best CIOs will strike a smart partnership
Change to Spark reflective of deep internal changes
Jiandani is Senior Vice President of Cisco's Insieme business unit, the group pushing the company's Software Defined Networking vision.
Moving virtual servers around a hybrid cloud environment isn't hard, but managing the data is.
Network World Editor in Chief John Dix recently sat down with WestJet technologist Richard Sillito to talk about its broader NSX plans.
If Cumulus Networks has its way, companies will use its Cumulus Linux to decouple the network operating system from the hardware
- Latest Firefox version adds protection against rogue SSL certificates
- One more time: Use two-factor authentication on iCloud, even if there's a waiting period
- US Home Depot breach could potentially be as big as Target's
- Home Depot investigates possible payment data breach
- "Outraged" Apple issues update on celebrity cellphone nude photo breach
- Rocket Fuel latest programmatic ad tech vendor to come to Australia
- Apple partners with Mastercard and Visa on mobile wallet
- Skills and silos still inhibiting leading Aussie brands from being modern marketers
- Deloitte describes four-step model for customer-led marketing
- Melbourne Cricket Ground to give away pies during Beacon trial