What this year's eight award winners felt about their wins and the awards
Windows needs to win back the hearts and minds of regular folk. According to The Verge, we'll see how it plans to do that in early 2015
Identity management company expects technology to become more pervasive in 2015.
ARN Hall of Fame inductee has stepped down as IBM Australia's Director of Business Partner Organisation
Professor Hugh Durrant-Whyte steps down after ‘difference of opinion’ with board
Rhipe, formerly known as Newlease, announced the acquisition of nSynergy, a Microsoft Cloud based services provider at its AGM
Software vendor finds the Cloud is pushing the channel to offer managed services.
- 2014 WIICTA: EIGHT GREAT VIDEOS: Our 2014 WIICTA Winners have their say on winning and the ARN Women in ICT Awards. Click on the links: Fiona Dicker, Dicker Data; Melanie Duca, Intel Security; Katrina Read, IBM; Nicki Page, Breeze; Aggie Szemplinska, Veeam Software; Kelly Davis, UXC Connect; Megan Hastie, Brisbane School of Distance Education; Allyson Corcoran, Cisco
ARN INSIGHT LUNCHEON SERIES No 2 - VIDEOS: We asked some of the attendees at the second of ARN's Insight Luncheon series what they thought of, and the key takeaways from, IDG Communications managing director Davy Adams’ address around the 2014 State of the CIO Survey, and the event itself. Click on the links below to see what they had to say.
Bulletproof Group’s Gary Marshall; BEarena’s Darren Ashley; VCPro’s Richard Youssef; Weston Group’s David Hook; Veeam Software’s Aggie Szemplinska; XCentral’s Angus Mansfield
- Security not always a focus for virtualisation: Palo Alto Networks
- Australians value DevOps: Rackspace
- 2014 ARN Women in ICT Awards: And the winners are ...
- Dimension Data celebrates successfully connecting G20 using Cloud
- Appeal of multi-Cloud lies in choice: CommVault
- Multimedia Technology brings 3D printers to the market
- Internet of Things is not just about consumers: AVG
- Wearables mean it is the Internet of Your Things: Aerohive
- Kogan drops Agora 4G price, launches 4G+
- More News...
As the passing foot traffic scuttled through Midtown Manhattan, where an estimated 1.6 million pass through each day, nestled in the heart of Times Square a Kiwi retail revolution was taking place.
Looking deep into the sunken eyes of the ape, nestled on the flattened nose and sloping facial expression, Dawn of the Planet of the Apes blurs the line between reality and visual-effects.
Slowdown comes as “no surprise” to analysts who point to the lengthening of device life-cycles
Some customers can't connect to Microsoft Update to install last week's out-of-band patch KB 3011780, and Microsoft has not responded to the problem
Things are out of whack at Samsung, starting with the company's crown jewel, the Galaxy S5 smartphone, and a number of fairly drastic changes are in store.
“So vendors, unless your brand has become absolute poison put your efforts into improving what you provide rather than wasting time and money on the name and logo.”
Getting to know the newest addition to the Westcon Group Australia team, sales director, David Hook.
For several years, Stephen Neff, enterprise CTO at Fidelity Investments, has been focusing on the cloud, social tools and mobile.
In a career-first in-depth interview, Bosnar discusses his milestones and achievements, his lessons learned, and his company game plan going forward
The problem with signature based security tools is you are vulnerable until the signature is released and distributed. Palo Alto takes a different approach with Traps, so Network World Editor in Chief John Dix tracked down Palo Alto VP of Product Marketing Scott Gainey for an inside look at how Traps works.
The APAC MD and SVP discusses her career, gender politics, industry consolidation and her predictions for 2015
A worrying 26 per cent of Australian executives believe their industry is rapidly changing, representing a significant increase from 13 percent in 2010.
- BlackBerry's deal to buy voice crypto company Secusmart blessed by German government
- YubiKeys by Yubico provide two-factor authentication by USB
- Syrian Electronic Army hits numerous media sites with DNS redirection attack
- 5 ways PCI is becoming more security-conscious next year
- Weather.com fixes web application vulnerabilities
- How AMEX is using data and creative to tap into customer contexts
- Mobile Mentor and iProximity join forces on beacon technology
- 5 lessons in brand culture from Gelato Messina
- New board builds AANA's brand marketing expertise
- 10 mind-blowing Oculus Rift experiments that reveal VR's practical potential