Latest research by security vendor also finds few apps have solid privacy policies.
The client and server side code is being released under an open source license
The latest version of EMET allows administrators to block plugins on certain websites
Telcos’ high termination charges prompt watchdog to evaluate competition
Dealers include GJS Machinery, Graphic Arts Supplies, Kayell Australia, SW Graphics and Tajima
About 150 engineers are being upskilled and certified in WatchGuard security
The results revealed operating revenues of $2.2 million, up 124 per cent
MICROSOFT WPC 2014: The Microsoft Worldwide Partner Conference 2014 in Washington delivered plenty of important and compelling news for the channel. Just click on the story links for everything you need to know.
1. Cloud message resonating with Microsoft partners
2. What can Cloud-focused resellers expect from Microsoft Australia?
3. Future under Nadella less about Windows, more about mobile and Cloud
4. Microsoft seeks help in pushing Cloud tech
5. Microsoft plans price war to stymie Chromebook growth
6. COO tells partners to get with the Cloud program now
7. Microsoft adopts 'challenger' mentality to win larger world of connected devices
8. Microsoft takes its 'mobile first, Cloud first' mantra to partners
ARN - always first for news.
ARN INSIGHT LUNCHEON SERIES : We asked some of the attendees at the first of ARN's Insight Luncheon series what they thought were the key takeaways from the address, Transitioning your channel to the Cloud, by Channel Dynamics’ Moheb Moses. Click on the links below to see what they had to say.
Westcon Group's Tim O'Toole; McAfee's Mona Lolas; ManageProtect's Andrew Johnson; Leading EdgeTechnology's Harry Douzlakian; Real World Technology Solutions' Andrew Yager; BitCloud's Jorge Villalpando
- Blackberry partners Microsoft for BBM Windows Phone app launch
- EXCLUSIVE: WhiteGold and the French connection
- Three key questions about how the newly acquired WhiteGold will run
- EXCLUSIVE: How $4500 grew … and grew … and grew
- WhiteGold Solutions acquired by Exclusive Networks Group for undisclosed sum
- 'Crouching Yeti' cyber-espionage campaign emerges from hidden 'Energetic Bear'
- Australia gains early access to Microsoft's Cortana personal assistant
- One in four channel partners offering deduplication: Kroll Ontrack
- Acer appoints new Australian channel boss
- More News...
1 comment | The best value for money smartphones to hit the Australian market this year
Learning doesn't stop after graduation and becomes critical to keeping IT skills fresh and staying employable
Simple computer peripherals get an overhaul
Look to Vista for how Redmond will treat Windows 8 as it moves on to the next bright, shiny OS
Insurers reveal amusing claims for damaged smartphones
Dell 1-5-10 Series security discussion considers the future threat landscape
Jiandani is Senior Vice President of Cisco's Insieme business unit, the group pushing the company's Software Defined Networking vision.
Moving virtual servers around a hybrid cloud environment isn't hard, but managing the data is.
Network World Editor in Chief John Dix recently sat down with WestJet technologist Richard Sillito to talk about its broader NSX plans.
If Cumulus Networks has its way, companies will use its Cumulus Linux to decouple the network operating system from the hardware
McGregor to capitalise on the strong network demands in the region
In this Q&A, Baez explains how CIOs can make the most from the Cloud and Big Data
- PCI regime has bred complacent tick-box security among retailers, Tripwire survey finds
- No.10 Downing Street opens its doors to start-ups for first time
- Android vulnerability still a threat to many devices nearly two years later
- Paddy Power contacts 650,000 customers over data theft
- Attackers can easily create dangerous file-encrypting malware, new threat suggests
- McKinsey details 5 ways CMOs can spearhead business leadership
- Digital delivery lies at the heart of customer centricity, says AMP director
- Friday infographic: Who rules social channels for marketing, customer service?
- In a hyper-social world, some seek a little privacy
- Chatswood Chase reveals customer insights from iBeacon trial