To lead datacentre operator's channel
Federal Court rules Telstra must enter ACCC arbitration process
Premier Denis Napthine calls for private sector expressions of interest
Only 4200 Australian students graduated from IT in 2012
New research reveals small to medium businesses are unaware of changes to privacy laws which took effect today
It has partnered with Massachusetts Life Sciences Center
Datacentre operator partners with Can’L
VALE: DOUG TUTUS – In Loving Memory of Doug Tutus, a tribute website to the late co-founder of NewLease, is now live. At this site you may leave your memories of Doug and messages to his family, friends and colleagues.
SIX GREAT VIDEOS: Our 2013 WIICTA Winners have their say about a variety of issues. Click on the links: Sara Watts, IBM; Sharon Whitehand, WhiteGold Distribution; Angela Coronica, Cisco; Lisa Youlden, Nextgen Distribution; Linette Voller, Symantec; Gabrielle Dracopoulos, VMware.
- NBN Co snares four telcos for Melbourne pilot
- Emulex appoints former CA Technologies exec as VP of sales
- NBN Co trials "super-channel" transmission with Coriant
- Nextgen Distribution gets Nimble in NZ
- Pure Storage sees executive shake-up
- Model-driven software spawns rise of "citizen developer"
- Accelion names new GM
- Enterprise struggles to deal with BYOA: Telsyte
- 2014, the year of big IT spend: Brennan IT
- More News...
Apple has improved its security in recent years, but is it enough?
Corporate culture might matter even more to your project's success than ROI does. Here's how to work with it rather than against it.
Maybe a merger of the 3rd and 4th largest U.S. carriers makes sense?
CRM still accounts for "substantially all" of Salesforce.com's revenue
Privacy issues may cause a stumbling block for companies capitalizing on a growing stream of user data
For the truly paranoid, storage that's encrypted from start to finish and accessible by no one else, ever.
Google Enterprise is utilising the Channel to pull in big clients
Connector Systems MD, Dale Smith, talks to Reseller News NZ about how the company keeps ahead of the curve by adding vendors to its portfolio, value to its resellers and solutions for end-user customers.
In LTE phones or enterprise data centers, Broadcom sees its silicon in many places
4 comments | Paints bullseyes on rivals, discusses new acquisitions and his plans for 2014 and beyond
Lays out his new partner-focused vision for the company
4 comments | Symantec’s Klasie Holtzhausen on the company's plans heading into 2014.
Sign up now »
The Singapore office was using Exchange as its email server but encountered various issues such as storage capacity limitations and difficulty in managing spam. Adding new users to the server was also a hassle that often required a third party vendor, resulting in a waste of time and resources. Quadmark also experienced email performance issues that slowed down their employees’ response time, leading to frustration among staff and clients. Quadmark’s management felt that it was unacceptable to continue it’s current solution and thus decided to streamline its IT infrastructure alongside its rebranding plans. The business wanted a unified and consolidated email service for its various offices. Quadmark also wanted to be able to house files and documents on the cloud.
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.
- G4S profits hit by £136m charge after electronic tagging debacle
- Loughborough University deploys new network security to enable greater data throughput
- Data privacy must unify IT engineering, legal and policy objectives, CPO warns
- OAIC fetes Telstra privacy failure
- IE zero-day flaw shows kinks in Microsoft patching
- 8 attributes of the successful CMO
- Foxtel employs wearable technology to give AFL fans a more sensory experience
- Social Media Getting More Spontaneous and Less Personal
- Businesses adopt a digital strategy but most are skeptical of success
- Telstra breached privacy of over 15k customers: Privacy Commissioner