Riverbed is pushing Software-Defined Wide-Area Networking (SD-WAN) as the next wave of network innovation.
Thin client software and hardware company, IGEL Technologies, has named Ward Nash as its new A/NZ vice-president. Nash joins the company from Dell, where he ...
Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise (ALE) has commemorated its one year anniversary as an independent business.
Cloud-connected security and storage solutions company, Barracuda Networks, is facing a Generally Accepted Accounting Principle (GAAP) net loss of $US2.2 million for its second quarter ...
“This separation will enable us to accelerate the turnaround we began four years ago."
- Wellington tech start-up wins big on night of innovation in Sydney
- Are companies adequately protecting employee privacy?
- INSIGHT: Tune into the Cloud - Ghost Town
- IBM meets digital mandate with new Cloud Business Solutions
- Digital investments on the rise, but what does it mean for business?
- Windows 10 growth slows, but breaks 100M device mark
- Windows 10 adoption has slowed down considerably
- Former Autonomy CEO Lynch sues HP for $150 million
- Fujitsu lands $80 million deal with Link Group
- Telcos come together for new Premium SMS donations fundraising channel
- Why TPG left Optus for Vodafone
- VMware reveals new Sydney Briefing Centre
- Kmart suffers security breach
- Kaspersky hits the AWS Marketplace
Cloud is becoming the new norm for enterprises. But...
“Together with Windows 10, this may be enough to trigger a moderate renewal wave at the beginning of 2016.”
"It is naive to think that the role of integration in Internet of Things (IoT) is largely confined to machine-to-machine (M2M) integration."
"The region is gaining traction and I am looking forward to driving this momentum in A/NZ."
Mandate that requires upgrade to IE11 by January coincides with biggest nine-month user share fall in five years
CRM purchasing is undergoing a sea change.
During a keynote address in San Francisco yesterday, Apple CEO Tim Cook discussed the company's recent focus on the enterprise, and suggested that modern businesses ...
The Internet of Things brings with it the promise gee-whiz applications and life-changing innovation. But one thing’s for sure – there are as many questions ...
Shop owners face a little 'organized chaos,' Maine retail association executive says
CIOs are buying more Cloud services and mobile devices, which reinforces why HP and its fellow tech incumbents, including IBM, Dell and EMC, are having ...
Preserves the policy that gives Mac users five years of support, not the 10 awarded to Windows customers
Bring-your-own-device policies in the workplace often pit employee satisfaction and privacy against corporate security. And as the number of employees and companies participating in BYOD ...
One CIO's mission to move thousands of employees to Google for Work from Microsoft Office turned into the most significant IT training exercise of his ...