The company was placed into liquidation on August 27
Money to be used to increase headcount, create ICT jobs, and grow business opportunities for partners
CEO pleased with performance of transforming company
Technology vendor aims to capitalise on market trends through its Apple partnership.
Reports full-year revenue of $643 million
US companies are being unfairly tarred for perceived cooperation with the government, she said
Apple has confirmed it will host an event on September 9 in Cupertino, California, to unveil its newest iPhone and perhaps other new hardware
ARN INSIGHT LUNCHEON SERIES : We asked some of the attendees at the first of ARN's Insight Luncheon series what they thought were the key takeaways from the address, Transitioning your channel to the Cloud, by Channel Dynamics’ Moheb Moses. Click on the links below to see what they had to say.
Westcon Group's Tim O'Toole; McAfee's Mona Lolas; ManageProtect's Andrew Johnson; Leading EdgeTechnology's Harry Douzlakian; Real World Technology Solutions' Andrew Yager; BitCloud's Jorge Villalpando
- Samsung's Gear S gives the people what (they think) they want
- HP launches ProLiant Gen9 servers
- IBM uses Watson as part of new Cloud service
- PushPull Marketing merges business operations with DNA Connect
- Exclusive: HP EVP lays out strategy at HP World Tour 2014 (+51 photos)
- Security Operations Centre in Sydney to grow into APJ hub: Symantec
- Federal government injects $8.4 billion to NBN
- Fibre, Ethernet key to Vocus’ $13.6m record profit
- Telstra set to make Whispir global
- More News...
After a week with Windows Phone, I've determined it's the best phone platform that you should never use.
These 10 laptops, gaming notebooks, and Ultrabooks are the best portable PCs we've seen this year.
Samsung's aggressively trying to steal some Apple glory, announcing its new 3G Gear S smartwatch just hours after Re/Code revealed Apple's plans to announce its own "iWatch" on September 9, with iPhone 6.
Emojis have exploded since their debut as a keyboard function on Apple's iOS 5 update in 2011
1 comment | Apple intends introducing a 12.9-inch iPad model, and there's some who may think doing so makes no sense at all. They're wrong. Here's why.
Westcon and vendors discuss resellers’ roles in driving Cloud adoption, and strategies for making money
The chairman and CEO of Racepoint Global sees CMOs increasingly in the driver's seat -- but the best CIOs will strike a smart partnership
Change to Spark reflective of deep internal changes
Jiandani is Senior Vice President of Cisco's Insieme business unit, the group pushing the company's Software Defined Networking vision.
Moving virtual servers around a hybrid cloud environment isn't hard, but managing the data is.
Network World Editor in Chief John Dix recently sat down with WestJet technologist Richard Sillito to talk about its broader NSX plans.
If Cumulus Networks has its way, companies will use its Cumulus Linux to decouple the network operating system from the hardware
- Hillary Clinton: 'Our technology companies are not part of our government'
- Router malware: Fact or fiction?
- Los Alamos National Lab's R&D fueling new quantum-crypto firm
- Drupal offers bounty for breaking its new two-factor authentication
- Java, Flash and Reader still PC admins' biggest security headaches
- HubSpot's US$100m IPO listing welcomed, but profitability questions raised
- Quantium helps Woolies get personal with customers, CEO says
- Nissan Motorsport revs up sponsorships with CRM
- Twitter Analytics will leave you wishing for more
- How PaaS is helping Volkswagen to deliver customer leads on mobile