The Bureau of Meteorology has said it will not comment on claims that it could potentially cost “hundreds of millions of dollars” to remediate systems ...
The Pledge 1% campaign that encourages companies to dedicate 1 per cent of employee time, equity, product or profit to improve communities around the world, ...
Staples Technology Solutions has been working with customers in the 3D printing space for some time. The company’s Australian managing director, Karl Sice, says vendors ...
IT infrastructure and managed services company, Logicalis, has acquired IT infrastructure consultancy, Thomas Duryea Consulting, for an undisclosed sum.
The Zuckerberg Chan Initiative will focus on personalized learning, curing disease, connecting people and building strong communities.
- HP exits low-cost tablet market in product shakeup
- Microsoft launches a contest: Give us your great HoloLens app idea, and we'll build it
- Online shoppers hit Cyber Monday - hard
- Microsoft and HP reveal more details about Cloud partnership
- Konica Minolta shows support for the Sydney Story Factory
- Dick Smith issues caution after $60 million inventory write-down
- NSW Government launches operational communications strategy
- Secure Logic guns for growth in 2016
- Australians spend big in Black Friday sales
- Ingram Micro hires Gavin McSherry as business development manager
- Orion Health and Fujitsu Australia replace Queensland Health’s legacy middleware system
- UPDATED: Rhipe’s Stephen Parker launches consultancy
- IBM pledges big changes as part of new One Channel partner programme
- Women represent only 28 per cent of the ICT workforce: study
Analytics, Cloud, Data Centre, Digital, Internet of Things, Security, Unified Communications - where is the channel making its money in 2016?
“Westcon-Comstor A/NZ offers a unique value proposition for resellers looking to drive data centre and cloud practices."
How does endpoint identity management help secure your business' Cloud?
“Our combined product and technology portfolios and sales approaches are complementary, so customers can buy with confidence..."
With 2016 just around the corner, at least three major global shifts are predicted to take place in the smartphone market during the next twelve ...
Forget systems … it’s your own people who are your greatest security threats. Luckily, and with training, they can also be your first line of ...
Every year cybercriminals find the time to give out holiday malware. It is their way of giving back to the community, so instead of look ...
These hot-ticket holiday items won't bust your budget.
We've put together a spectacular list of gifts that will tickle the fancy of every nerd.
So you’ve narrowed the e-reader field to Amazon’s lineup. We’ll help you pick the right model for your needs.
Armed with this gift guide, you can transform an ordinary house into a smart and secure home for the modern age.
Give your gamer something more than a Hot Pocket and Mountain Dew this holiday season.
Not sure what to get your Android lovin' pals for the holidays this year? We can help.