Queensland-based IT services provider, Oper8, has achieved Premier partner status with Brocade.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE), has named Xstrato CloudRecover as its specialist software value added distributor for Australia.
Software company, Adobe, has named BizTech Enterprise Solutions as its Australia and New Zealand digital marketing provider of the year.
Wollongong-based telecommunications company, Illawarra Communications, will be facing a series of audits from the Fair Work Ombudsman after underpaying a call centre worker more than ...
Australia's competition regulator and national consumer law champion, the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC), is calling for consumers to be provided with better information ...
- Remembering Robert Tinning
- Sage pledges more revenue through partners
- Edith Cowan University picks Data#3 for network upgrade
- Dick Smith enters liquidation
- Data#3 poised to deliver on bumper profit promise
- 100 new jobs as Queensland Govt invests $1 million into drone tech
- Assessing Malcolm Turnbull’s mandate for tech success
- Microsoft finalizes Windows 10 Anniversary Update
- With Yahoo buy, Verizon hopes to stay competitive in digital ad market
- Yahoo abandons fight, sells internet business to Verizon for US$4.8B
- Verizon Enterprise Solutions accelerates digital transformation strategy
- USQ adopts 3D printing in course offerings
- ARN ICT Industry Awards 2016: Channel Choice voting closing soon
- Acronis accelerates channel Cloud push with new trans-Tasman GM
Melbourne-based systems integrator explains why Big Four merger made strategic sense.
Founder and managing director, Richard Byfield, discusses the setting up of Datacom’s security subsidiary and selling outcome-based security
Fresh from buying Thomas Duryea Consulting, Logicalis Australia CEO discusses the human side of an acquisition.
MOQdigital CEO, Nicki Page, explains how the Australian company held its own on the global stage.
Making the switch to Salesforce’s ecosystem can prove lucrative for biz-savvy programmers
Fibre-channel and new-generation flash storage are a match made in heaven
The three reasons that departments' own adoption of cloud technologies benefits CIOs' goals
Twitter accounts are a good place to try spear phishing because of the combination of language used, APIs to rich data and use of shortened ...
Or have we reached the point where killer apps just don’t matter?
Vulnerability in Cisco Unified Computing System (UCS) Performance Manager software that could let an authenticated, remote attacker execute commands
Microsoft is urging consumers and businesses alike to upgrade to its new operating system, but why are some CIOs standing pat for now?
But exactly how much revenue IBM and Microsoft get from IaaS remains cloudy
VMware this week updated investors on the progress of emerging technologies playing an increasingly significant role in the company’s earnings.