Adelaide-based Cloud provider and system integrator, Vintek, is expanding into Canberra and has appointed Glen Lance as its new business development manager for enterprise and ...
Australian founded and headquartered smart ticketing and payment technology company, Vix Technology, has been awarded a contract to upgrade the transit ticketing and payments system ...
Data services company, SkyFii (ASX: SKF), has converted two of its pilot clients to billing customers.
Customer contact management and workforce optimisation company, Aspect Software, has appointed Luke McNamara as regional sales manager for A/NZ.
Crowd Mobile Limited (ASX: CM8 & FWB-XETRA: CM3) has continued its global rollout by executing a supply agreement to launch Crowd Mobile services into South ...
- Capgemini and Fortinet sign global frame and alliance partner agreement
- Trend Micro throws more incentives at partners
- Tableau expands analytics in the Cloud with AWS
- FireEye and F5 announce global partnership
- Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise and VExpress launch Total Office Mobility
- MyWave uses $4 million capital to grow software team
- CSC lodges $428m bid for UXC
- INSIGHT: IT flexibility tops the enterprise agenda
- Server, storage and ethernet switch spend grows as Cloud IT infrastructure interest heightens
- REVIEW: iPhone 6s Plus - Why Apple has a phablet that can compete
- “Aggressive channel pricing” impacts server sales, not Windows Server 2003 EOS hype
- Surface Pro 4 hype builds as Microsoft leads growing pack of pro grade tablets
- Cloud contact centre market still flat: Frost & Sullivan
- Ch-ch-changes: Gartner’s top 10 emerging trends
Cloud is becoming the new norm for enterprises. But...
“Together with Windows 10, this may be enough to trigger a moderate renewal wave at the beginning of 2016.”
"It is naive to think that the role of integration in Internet of Things (IoT) is largely confined to machine-to-machine (M2M) integration."
"The region is gaining traction and I am looking forward to driving this momentum in A/NZ."
Big rethink in the cards for enterprises because of 'new velocity of change' in Windows
“We are at the threshold of significant disruption in the data centre space."
"Traditional approaches to wide-area networking no longer meet the needs of business."
Mandate that requires upgrade to IE11 by January coincides with biggest nine-month user share fall in five years
CRM purchasing is undergoing a sea change.
During a keynote address in San Francisco yesterday, Apple CEO Tim Cook discussed the company's recent focus on the enterprise, and suggested that modern businesses ...
The Internet of Things brings with it the promise gee-whiz applications and life-changing innovation. But one thing’s for sure – there are as many questions ...
Shop owners face a little 'organized chaos,' Maine retail association executive says
CIOs are buying more Cloud services and mobile devices, which reinforces why HP and its fellow tech incumbents, including IBM, Dell and EMC, are having ...