Microsoft Australia managing director, Pip Marlow, has been appointed as a director of the Australian Rugby Union (ARU) board. Marlow fills the vacancy left by ...
Computer Sciences Corporation (CSC) chief financial officer and chief operating officer, Wayne Andrews, is stepping down from his position after more than three years with ...
Australian managed security service provider, IPSec, has expanded the capabilities of its Security Operations Centre in Melbourne with the addition of a security information and ...
Consumer electronics retailer, JB Hi-Fi (JBH), has reported a revenue of $2.12 billion for its 2016 half-year results ending December 31, 2015. In a statement ...
Converged data platform provider, MapR Technologies, has inked an education partnership with Servian to provide in-person and online Hadoop and Spark training course for professionals ...
- Optus moves into wearables space with Cash by Optus
- EXCLUSIVE: Andrew Mamonitis leaves Kaspersky Lab
- Software AG names Gordon Gakovic as A/NZ managing director
- Fortinet maximises Meru Networks acquisition with new trans-Tasman distie deal
- Now that AI has mastered 'Go', are all our jobs next?
- Apple confirms iPhone-killing “Error 53,” says it’s about security
- Data Labs on boards three new clients
- nbn rollout on track, but still in early days: Ovum
- Oracle launches four-tiered Cloud program for partners
- Optus boosts regional mobile coverage
- Microsoft Azure IoT Hub is now available
- Sophos terminates distie deal with Hills
- Krux launches peer-to-peer data connections platform
- MYOB kicks off INCITE roadshow
Company founder says industry has a lot to learn from start-ups
EXCLUSIVE: Doing things the Dicker way… Will 2016 mark a year of great change for the Kiwi reseller?
If anyone knows about transformation, it’s Phil Presnall.
“It is tough to judge the full impact on partners, particularly for its IT services and SI partners..."
“2016 is the year Kiwi partners can help their customers with their digital transformation strategy."
“With the global economy entering a new and uncertain phase, IT spending will be heavily influenced by economic cycles and wild cards over the next ...
“Over the past several years, the software industry has been shifting to a Cloud-first (SaaS) development and deployment model."
Apple's MacBook Pro laptop gets a serious competitor from Dell
While Microsoft currently has a significant lead over Google in the workplace productivity market, the companies' cloud-based offerings are just a small fraction of their ...
Microsoft's business strategy for the cloud appears to amount to this: ‘Be more like Apple.’ Here’s why that approach works.
More traditional watch makers will enter the space to offer sleeker designs, Gartner says
“2-in-1 detachable tablets have reached an inflection point in 2015..."
In the IT industry, change is the only constant. So how can IT professionals best prepare themselves for the future? Follow these steps.
We review systems from Onkyo, Orb Audio, and Yamaha; one quickly rises to the top.