Australian owned ICT consultancy firm, UXC Limited (ASX:UXC), has opened its new offices and Centre of Excellence (COE) Service Desk in Hobart.
Cyber criminals are stealing user's login credentials for popular online streaming service, Netflix, in an attempt to steal banking information, according to recent research by ...
Information management company, Veritas has made enhancements to its Enterprise Vault 12 and Data Insight 5.1, including advanced classification, support for Box, and automated remediation ...
Veritas managing director Pacific region, Paul Simos, has left the company to head to storage vendor EMC as its Victorian enterprise and Government sales director.
Ten per cent of millennials do not stay with an employer for more than two years, according to a recent study commissioned by Kronos.
- EXCLUSIVE: Nimble Storage revamps partner program
- Optus delivers a quarter of revenue, EBITDA and profit growth
- Cisco achieves almost $US12 bn in revenue for second quarter earnings
- REACTION: Channel chews the fat following Hewlett Packard Enterprise distie decision
- VMware’s new management tools are hybrid, hybrid, hybrid
- It's official: Older versions of IE are now at risk
- Up, then down, then up again… Topsy-turvy market awaits security vendors
- 5 years of server growth predicted, but storage vendors face fight for survival
- Is it easy to adopt a Big Data culture?
- What's next for IBM’s enterprise social business
- Acer will preload Microsoft's apps on its Android phones
- EXCLUSIVE: Avnet and Synnex miss out as Hewlett Packard Enterprise makes Aussie distie decision
- Digital Realty appoints Edward Higase
- Macpherson Kelley leverages Commvault technology
“The strongest weapon to shift geopolitical balances isn’t nukes or missiles, it’s technology.”
“Acronis has turned its focus on the SMB sector in the New Zealand market."
Tech giant Xerox has revealed plans to spin off into two multi-billion dollar companies, but as the separation date nears, what does the split mean for the channel?
Synnex will move into a new Auckland warehouse within the coming months, in response to strong market growth in New Zealand.
Can companies use services that democratize machine learning while staying abreast of the law?
Most office communication technology is connected to external networks, such as mobile phones, or web-based instant messaging platforms.
The minimalist Web framework has had more than 53 million downloads, and now the foundation wants to ensure its continued viability through open governance
Virtual private networks (VPNs) play an essential role in enabling staff to use mobile devices to securely access corporate resources, and when it comes to ...
Photo sharing app Instagram eases the pain of managing multiple accounts on iOS and Android devices
How we will get the most value out of IoT
“Cashing in on holiday sales, Apple managed to rack up over five million shipments in the fourth quarter."
“With the global economy entering a new and uncertain phase, IT spending will be heavily influenced by economic cycles and wild cards over the next ...
“Over the past several years, the software industry has been shifting to a Cloud-first (SaaS) development and deployment model."