Canberra gets a glimpse of "Australia's largest public Wi-Fi network" at Floriade flower festival
The company has launched the latest version of its GlobalProtect Mobile Security Manager Software
Department of Finance selects Acquia to provide an open cloud platform
It hopes to quadruple the size of its datacentre business to $US4 billion by 2018
Apple has provided a tool to customers who want to delete the free U2 album that the company automatically downloaded to their devices.
Apple has sold over four million iPhones in 24 hours last week
The company has settled on two final contenders
ARN INSIGHT LUNCHEON SERIES : We asked some of the attendees at the first of ARN's Insight Luncheon series what they thought were the key takeaways from the address, Transitioning your channel to the Cloud, by Channel Dynamics’ Moheb Moses. Click on the links below to see what they had to say.
Westcon Group's Tim O'Toole; McAfee's Mona Lolas; ManageProtect's Andrew Johnson; Leading EdgeTechnology's Harry Douzlakian; Real World Technology Solutions' Andrew Yager; BitCloud's Jorge Villalpando
- Up to a month wait for Apple's iPhone 6
- Avnet inks Informatica distribution deal
- Canberra Data Centres signs Digital Realty Trust expansion deal
- Business concerned about 'knock-on' costs of Federal Government data retention crackdown
- Thiess signs NBN contract to connect 170,000 premises per year
- Brisbane IT firm offers "miracle" cure for hospital robots
- Sage inks A/NZ distribution deal with Aritmos Group
- Does Apple have a breakout product in its smartwatch?
- The new Intel: Defining the future starts at the top
- More News...
Faster innovation, better security, new markets -- the case for opening Swift might be more compelling than Apple will admit
The best iPhone 6 plans for data, value, dollar and more
Offers include $450 in cancellation credits, $1000 worth of extra voice calls and 2GB more data each month.
We take a look back at the futuristic cellphone ideas of a decade ago
It's important for business users to understand the differences between the devices
Apple's Tim Cook has kicked back against critics with new iPhones, the Apple Watch and future big business, Apple Pay, but there are some questions for Apple fans:
Neela Jacques explains where the standards stand
Dan Pitt talks about where the standards stand on SDN
New partner and Cloud focus to drive profitability for all parties
EMC CEO Joe Tucci talks about his company's federated business model's value for IT leaders
The chairman and CEO of Racepoint Global sees CMOs increasingly in the driver's seat -- but the best CIOs will strike a smart partnership
Change to Spark reflective of deep internal changes
- Google reports a 19% jump in US government data requests
- Yahoo slams new 'digital will' law in US, says users have privacy when they die
- Open-source project promises easy-to-use encryption for email, instant messaging and more
- How network virtualization is used as a security tool
- Australia's cloud appetite fed by big data: new WatchGuard head
- Why leaders need to balance intuition with data analytics
- Optus claims world-first with Facebook trending campaign launching pre-paid offer
- Report: Customer data analysis is up, but execs still rely on intuition for strategic decisions
- US retailer Kohl's develops prototype to predict shopping trolley abandonment
- Google acquires online survey specialist Polar