EDGE 2015 is starting inFind out more EDGE 2015
Satellite communications company, Iridium, has announced its appointment of wholly owned subsidiary of Beam Communications, World Reach (ASX:WRR), as its official service partner for the ...
VMware has settled a lawsuit initiated by a former executive that alleged the company and a partner overcharged the U.S. government for products over a ...
Gartner has said that the worldwide IT spending slump is not symptomatic of a market crash, as Australia's rise bucks the trend.
Cloud solutions and ICT service provider, Data#3 (ASX: DTL), has increased its investment into Wi-Fi analytics company, Discovery Technology. It has acquired a further 14.2 ...
Westcon Group has launched Westcon Cloud Solutions – a catalogue of vendor Cloud solutions that will be distributed via its digital distribution and integrated billing ...
- Veeam enhances its A/NZ ProPartner program
- Datacom joins exclusive Cloud club with AWS Managed Services Partner status
- 2015 ARN ICT Industry Awards - last chance: Nominations close at 11.59pm tonight
- Will A.I. drive the human race off a cliff?
- Acer combines a curved monitor with AMD's stutter-killing FreeSync technology
- Why enterprise IT looks up to e-commerce
- Cisco plans to buy security-as-a-service provider OpenDNS
- Bruised by past mistakes, tech firms brace for 'leap second'
- Netgear launches its first Cloud-based IT service platform
- Gazal Telecom ends up on ASIC wind up list
- Huawei Australia and the Canberra Raiders raise funds for Bowel Cancer Australia
- Public safety technology is central to becoming a smart city: Hitachi Data Systems
- Dropbox and Xero team up to increase productivity for small businesses
- Inabox inks $3.6 million Total Telecoms deal
If there's one topic that is likely to make any CIO's or IT Manager's wallet hurt, it's information security.
What challenges does the usage of traditional, on-premise security tools create in the cloud?
"The company needs to clarify some of its plans."
What can you do to reduce the phishing threat?
Despite rumors that Microsoft is about to kill Windows Phone, some industry observers say that's unlikely for several reasons, especially the expected gains from the ...
Package ecosystem and graphics are strengths; security and memory management are weaknesses
As we approach the end-of-support deadline, it’s now or never for many New Zealand businesses.
One startup is bringing a Google Fiber-like broadband offering to Detroit. Here's why that might not be as crazy as it sounds.
"Technology moves so fast that today’s top-trending app could become irrelevant tomorrow."
From Photos to Mail and Safari there is plenty to like
Are your users getting the mobile support they need from your IT team or are they bringing their own apps?
There’s no question that IT services will dominate the way people work and live in the future
How the market is developing and what the channel should be doing for its clients