Networking vendor, Cisco, has achieved a second quarter revenue of $US11.9 billion for the period ending January 23.
HPE has made its decision on Australian distribution - ARN talks to the winners and losers...
Microsoft this week made good on a 2014 promise and withheld security updates from users of older versions of Internet Explorer.
“2016 will be a difficult year for many security vendors and security service providers.”
"Server and storage sales opportunities are shifting dramatically away from legacy technologies..."
- Is it easy to adopt a Big Data culture?
- EXCLUSIVE: Avnet and Synnex miss out as Hewlett Packard Enterprise makes Aussie distie decision
- Digital Realty appoints Edward Higase
- Macpherson Kelley leverages Commvault technology
- Court approves CSC and UXC acquisition
- Saratoga brings ClearCrypt to Australia
- Avaya offers hybrid Cloud collaboration to midmarket
- Android root malware widespread in third-party app stores
- Offis hires new CEO
- Redflow set to roll out residential batteries mid-year
- ALE enhances OpenTouch Suite
- How Symantec's CIO used SDN, Cloud to pull off Veritas split
- Another “watershed” year ahead for the Internet of Hype, sorry, Things
- DIY IT disaster recovery - Why businesses shouldn’t do it themselves
“The strongest weapon to shift geopolitical balances isn’t nukes or missiles, it’s technology.”
“Acronis has turned its focus on the SMB sector in the New Zealand market."
Tech giant Xerox has revealed plans to spin off into two multi-billion dollar companies, but as the separation date nears, what does the split mean for the channel?
Synnex will move into a new Auckland warehouse within the coming months, in response to strong market growth in New Zealand.
Can companies use services that democratize machine learning while staying abreast of the law?
Most office communication technology is connected to external networks, such as mobile phones, or web-based instant messaging platforms.
The minimalist Web framework has had more than 53 million downloads, and now the foundation wants to ensure its continued viability through open governance
Virtual private networks (VPNs) play an essential role in enabling staff to use mobile devices to securely access corporate resources, and when it comes to ...
Photo sharing app Instagram eases the pain of managing multiple accounts on iOS and Android devices
How we will get the most value out of IoT
“Cashing in on holiday sales, Apple managed to rack up over five million shipments in the fourth quarter."
“With the global economy entering a new and uncertain phase, IT spending will be heavily influenced by economic cycles and wild cards over the next ...
“Over the past several years, the software industry has been shifting to a Cloud-first (SaaS) development and deployment model."