Former AIIA CEO and respected ICT industry stalwart, Ian Birks, has sadly passed away.
ASX-listed UXC Group has finalised a number of new strategic contract wins, mostly annuity-based managed services deals totaling more than $100 million.
Cloud-based IT management and security software company, Kaseya, has named printing company, Ricoh Australia, as its exclusive platinum partner in Australia. This title is the ...
Cloud Distribution has inked a new partnership with US-based online awareness security training provider, Security Mentor.
Online peer-to-peer marketplace operator, Collaborate Corporation (ASX:CL8), has launched a new platform called PeerPass.
- Microsoft updates some Surface tablets ahead of Windows 10's launch
- Windows 10: Fact vs. fiction
- The Windows 10 upgrade: Who should do it, who could wait
- HP: 100 per cent of smartwatches have security flaws
- IBM launches its data warehouse service into the Cloud
- EDGE 2015 – A world of Brave New IT: VMware
- Industry slams govt’s telco network security draft reform
- Dell Software nabs Symantec’s Klasie Holtzhausen
- iiNet shareholders approve $1.56 billion TPG buy
- Updated: Cloud Plus revenue grows in 2015 financial year
- Updated: iiNet enters trading halt as shareholders cast their vote
- The open source quest to standardise healthcare data
- Honda's trippy Dream Drive is an awesome use of virtual reality
- Altimeter Group: “It’s time to innovate or die”
If there's one topic that is likely to make any CIO's or IT Manager's wallet hurt, it's information security.
What challenges does the usage of traditional, on-premise security tools create in the cloud?
"The company needs to clarify some of its plans."
What can you do to reduce the phishing threat?
Altisource is in the process of going Cloud native to achieve better agility in the wake of massive growth.
Sure, stock prices dive, but the longer-term problem is what the bubble does to computer science college enrollments.
Even though Microsoft won't say if it plans to end its 12-year practice of providing security patches on the same day each month to everyone, ...
Microsoft should have Windows 10 on more than 440 million personal computers by early 2017, according to a new analysis of user share data and ...
You can roll back your iPhone's operating system. Here's how.
Trust us, Apple Watch is doing better than expected
The more consumers that Microsoft puts on its Office 365 subscription rolls, the less it makes from each customer.
There's no guarantee that Apple will stop supporting Mountain Lion with security fixes: Apple, unlike Microsoft and other major software vendors, refuses to spell out ...
Many Windows users are looking forward to the imminent release of Microsoft's new operating system. But they may want to wait. Here are 9 possible ...