ASX-listed Australian Cloud-based software technology company, Dubber (ASX: DUB), is set to launch across Asia via a distribution agreement with Go Cloud IT.
Google has granted $1 million of funding to three not-for-profits to nurture young Australians’ career ventures in science, technology, engineering and maths (STEM).
Enterprise security vendor, Blue Coat Systems, has acquired enterprise Cloud data protection company, Perspecsys.
The securities of Australian owned and operated ASX listed hardware distributor, Dicker Data (ASX:DDR), have been placed in a trading halt, according to a statement ...
Funding and access to healthcare are the two biggest roadblocks globally preventing the development of a more efficient and effective healthcare infrastructure, according to a ...
- Telstra and Genesys announce new strategic relationship
- Mimecast announces large scale local investment in Australia
- Why Google’s enterprise pitch is a confusing mess
- Mozilla CEO blasts Microsoft over Windows 10 defaults
- Business as usual for enterprise migrations to Windows 10
- Vendor landscape evolving as tablet market continues decline
- Microsoft tees-up Windows 10 for the trillion-dollar Internet of Things
- Has the Apple Watch recorded $1 billion revenue in 87 days?
- INSIGHT: What is the Enterprise Personality of your customer?
- Is the Internet of Things creating new software vendors?
- Will IBM acquisition boost Cloud data services?
- Rackspace and VMware strategically partner in the private Cloud space
- Securus Global recruits more staff for future growth
- CommBank cranks up mobile wallet experience with new apps
“The ongoing digital transformation requires a closer look at the underlying IT architecture."
If there's one topic that is likely to make any CIO's or IT Manager's wallet hurt, it's information security.
What challenges does the usage of traditional, on-premise security tools create in the cloud?
"The company needs to clarify some of its plans."
Rogue IT has presented problems at companies for as long as employees have been bringing their own devices to work
Dive right into some of Windows 10's coolest new features with these tips for the Start menu, Cortana, virtual desktops and more.
We'll walk you what you'll need to do to upgrade to Windows 10.
Windows 10 is what Windows 8 should have been, but it has too many rough edges to attract Windows 7 users. Continuous upgrades could change ...
Fixing the Start menu is just the beginning. Windows 10 brings many other good changes, and we show you the best ones here.
Windows 10 is finally out in the wild, and it is a truly integrated and feature-filled operating system. We take a close look at the ...
Altisource is in the process of going Cloud native to achieve better agility in the wake of massive growth.
Sure, stock prices dive, but the longer-term problem is what the bubble does to computer science college enrollments.
Even though Microsoft won't say if it plans to end its 12-year practice of providing security patches on the same day each month to everyone, ...