HPE's executive vice president and general manager, Antonio Neri, has flagged plans for more acquisitions.
Niche technology consultancy firm, Nukon, has been named among the winners at TIBCO’s 2017 Asia-Pacific partner awards.
Some of the most innovate partners in Australia have been handed a slice of the Federal Government’s $105 million Entrepreneurs’ Program funding.
Xero is eyeing the Artificial Intelligence (AI) and machine learning space, calling it the “next wave of accounting innovation”.
The Supreme Court of New South Wales rules in favour of Schneider Electric in its $5.4 million legal wrangle with Aussie distributor, DPSA.
- Ingram Micro pushes enterprise mobility management into Australia with SOTI deal
- Is Oracle buying Accenture?
- Extreme swallows Brocade's data center networking business for $55M
- Samsung launches the Galaxy S8 with a stunning design and Bixby AI assistant
- Behind Epicon's quest for product in a services world
- iiNet to shut down Melbourne office
- New information offers bird’s-eye view of NBN rollout
- Excel for Windows finally gets real-time collaboration
- Cybercrime in Australia doubled in 2016
- LastPass is scrambling to fix another serious vulnerability
- Who are the winners and losers in the Govt’s $9B IT spending spree?
- Cisco reportedly set to “disrupt its networking hardware business”
- Vocus director steps out of the boardroom to lead wholesale business
- Endpoint Focus becomes CrowdStrike partner
As organisations begin to experiment with intelligent apps, The Yield founder and CEO, Ros Harvey, explains how the Australian start-up is racing ahead in agriculture.
Andrew Thomas returns to tap into a surge in big data analytics spending across Australia.
Automation and templates allow staff to build apps not manage firewalls
Admiring cognitive capabilities from afar is one thing, but building tangible business strategies to maximise an emerging market is another.
Microsoft's Office 365 has a big lead, but Google is quickly repositioning G Suite for business and winning some big customers. Who will come out ...
Peter Lee, Microsoft’s research vice president, answers hard questions about artificial intelligence and machine learning
ISOs for build 15063 may be available, but users would be wise not to install them until they're ready for prime time
Emerging super Wi-Fi goes beyond 802.11ad wireless speed, range
802.11ay promises to support a wide range of wireless products, according to Peraso Technologies co-founder
With a wealth of experience in the field, Friday explains how his company is inventing and bringing to market virtual BLE beacons.
If you're looking for smartphone basics without busting the budget, this one may be just right
Beware the “exploit kit infection chain,” Cisco researcher warns at SecureWorld Boston
How we got from punch cards to flash storage, the internet and smartphones