Learning for Life students awarded for accomplishments
Rarely has irrationality been suffused with such smugness
Virtualisation vendor attributes most of success in Asia-Pacific to Australian market
Software maker appoints new A/NZ senior vice president and managing director
Networking vendor expects the benefits of the Cloud to remain appealing to numerous organisations
Tesscorn will distribute the Victorian company's clean technology to India research bodies
Investment in ICT would cut national carbon emissions by 4.7 per cent, Telstra report says
VALE: DOUG TUTUS – In Loving Memory of Doug Tutus, a tribute website to the late co-founder of NewLease, is now live. At this site you may leave your memories of Doug and messages to his family, friends and colleagues.
SIX GREAT VIDEOS: Our 2013 WIICTA Winners have their say about a variety of issues. Click on the links: Sara Watts, IBM; Sharon Whitehand, WhiteGold Distribution; Angela Coronica, Cisco; Lisa Youlden, Nextgen Distribution; Linette Voller, Symantec; Gabrielle Dracopoulos, VMware.
- Dicker Data shoulders $140 million debt to fund takeover
- Infosys wins 2013 Ian Kiernan Award
- Channel of everything
- Fusion-io jogs Yelp's memory
- Gold Coast-based Icon expands into US
- "NBN-ready" phone helps SMEs in cost war
- External disk storage market recovers from slump
- NWS looks to add AWA clients following company collapse
- P-Day is here
- More News...
Maybe a merger of the 3rd and 4th largest U.S. carriers makes sense?
CRM still accounts for "substantially all" of Salesforce.com's revenue
Privacy issues may cause a stumbling block for companies capitalizing on a growing stream of user data
For the truly paranoid, storage that's encrypted from start to finish and accessible by no one else, ever.
Beth Jacob's resignation not surprising, but disappointing analysts say
90 per cent of the company's 30,000 operating system instances are virtualised
Google Enterprise is utilising the Channel to pull in big clients
Connector Systems MD, Dale Smith, talks to Reseller News NZ about how the company keeps ahead of the curve by adding vendors to its portfolio, value to its resellers and solutions for end-user customers.
In LTE phones or enterprise data centers, Broadcom sees its silicon in many places
4 comments | Paints bullseyes on rivals, discusses new acquisitions and his plans for 2014 and beyond
Lays out his new partner-focused vision for the company
4 comments | Symantec’s Klasie Holtzhausen on the company's plans heading into 2014.
Sign up now »
A cheat Sheet for Google Apps for Business
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.
- RadiumOne brings programmatic advertising tech platform to Australia
- Aussie online tailor adopts 3D body scanner to improve omni-channel strategy
- At Cebit opening ceremony, leaders evoke need to protect private data
- Women's rights campaigns to take over social discovery app Tinder
- Telling the right story: Best Western's customer experience journey