ERP specialist, Evolution Business Systems (EBS), has boosted its success with not-for-profit (NFP) businesses by fostering a user community among its Microsoft Dynamics NAV customers.
Questacon - the National Science and Technology Centre wants young Victorians with a passion for ideas, innovation and technology to attend the 2015 Questacon Invention ...
Optus Business has expanded its Australian partnership with Cisco and become the first Australian vendor to offer Cisco’s Data Virtualisation technology.
Sydney-based distributor and OEM PC manufacturer, Impact Systems, has inked a new partnership with security vendor, BullGuard.
“Overall revenue and port shipment growth was weaker than expected in 2Q15."
- Microsoft may offer some Windows 10 patch notes to enterprises
- Windows 10 hits the 75 million mark
- Apple to work with US defence department on developing wearable tech
- Staples Technology Solutions hosts Western Australia ICT summit (+5 photos)
- Dicker Data on track to exceed $1b in revenue for 2015
- Inabox Group suffers $351,000 in losses after tax for FY15
- CSIRO AND NICTA collaborate for digital research powerhouse
- Mobotix A/NZ hires new business development manager
- Optus’ revised NBN deal gets the nod from ACCC
- NSW Government frees up around $1b in capital
- Intel reveals Big Data's dirty little secret
- Facebook hits milestone: One billion people logged in on Monday
- BitTorrent patches flaw that could amplify distributed denial-of-service attacks
- Nutanix launches new service provider purchasing program
As the digital economy gains momentum, CIOs will have to reassess and evolve their technology vendor portfolio.
With new technology and trends, organisations need to ensure their data centres have been future-proofed.
There are many operators, vendors, industry bodies, academic and research institutions investing in 5G.
Wants to challenge partners to pitch security as line-of-business, and as-a-service
Internet users will get some respite from Flash-based attacks since Google and Amazon are stopping Flash ads from displaying
Windows 10 has a bunch of new features that bring new keyboard shortcuts along with them. Here's a list of the best keyboard shortcuts to ...
Salesforce's Aura framework for designing business apps is open source, but you'll have to pay for its drag-and-drop design tools
Malware masquerading as advertising is a growing problem, and the ad industry must figure out how to weed out scammers from legitimate companies
It’s official, there's a new Win10 Insider Preview build rolling out right now
If you're running Windows 10 RTM (build 10240), you just got Cumulative Update 5 and two other surprises with no pedigree -- and your machine ...
Reducing the surface that needs to be protected to a single application, makes it easier to apply very tight controls through Software Defined Perimeter techniques
Here's a simple scenario where the lack of patch information could severely limit Windows 10's acceptance
“Hey Siri, give us a hint”