Human capital technology company, Data Labs, proposed to be acquired by Estrella Resources (ASX:ESR), is on boarding three new clients for the use of its ...
nbn Co recently announced its half-year results, with the company saying the rollout of the Australian-government funded nbn network is accelerating.
Oracle has unveiled a new Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN) Cloud Program to help partners accelerate the growth of their Oracle Cloud business by providing them with ...
Regional areas within Australia can expect a boost in Optus mobile coverage as the telco has acquired new regional licenses in the 1800 MHz spectrum ...
Microsoft’s Azure Internet of Things (IoT) Hub is now generally available.
- Sophos terminates distie deal with Hills
- Krux launches peer-to-peer data connections platform
- MYOB kicks off INCITE roadshow
- nbn co faces EBITDA loss of $866 million for 2016 first half results
- EXCLUSIVE: Hewlett Packard Enterprise puts Kiwi distributorship under review
- 7 smartphone trends to watch this year
- HPE and Microsoft release new Cloud productivity and mobility solutions
- INSIGHT: Uncovering the art of applying artificial intelligence to digital processes
- IBM unveils 25 new services with quadruple Cloud play
- Converged infrastructure interest heightens, but forget HP, IBM and Oracle, it’s Cisco taking charge
- Why did Cisco spend $1.4 billion on Jasper Technologies?
- Go software-defined or go home? Market prepares for 50 percent growth boom
- Vaio's sleek debut Windows 10 phone is all business
- UPDATED: Sophos inks distie deal with Exclusive Networks in Australia
Company founder says industry has a lot to learn from start-ups
EXCLUSIVE: Doing things the Dicker way… Will 2016 mark a year of great change for the Kiwi reseller?
If anyone knows about transformation, it’s Phil Presnall.
“It is tough to judge the full impact on partners, particularly for its IT services and SI partners..."
“2016 is the year Kiwi partners can help their customers with their digital transformation strategy."
Amazon does a great job with infrastructure, but securing your cloud applications and environment is up to you. Here's how
“With the global economy entering a new and uncertain phase, IT spending will be heavily influenced by economic cycles and wild cards over the next ...
“Over the past several years, the software industry has been shifting to a Cloud-first (SaaS) development and deployment model."
Apple's MacBook Pro laptop gets a serious competitor from Dell
While Microsoft currently has a significant lead over Google in the workplace productivity market, the companies' cloud-based offerings are just a small fraction of their ...
Microsoft's business strategy for the cloud appears to amount to this: ‘Be more like Apple.’ Here’s why that approach works.
More traditional watch makers will enter the space to offer sleeker designs, Gartner says
“2-in-1 detachable tablets have reached an inflection point in 2015..."
In the IT industry, change is the only constant. So how can IT professionals best prepare themselves for the future? Follow these steps.