- The Cloud presents the channel with many opportunities: Rhipe
- Cisco inks 10-year global deal with Covata
- Many companies in the channel have yet to jump on the Cloud bandwagon: Telsyte
- 5 for 15: 65 interviews, 325 insights, still growing
- Acer reports profit gains after years of decline
- TasmaNet and UXC-Eclipse partner to deliver SaaS
- Akamai: Most Internet attacks in Q4 originated in China
- Facebook pushes Messenger as future of business communication
- Brocade builds for the Cloud with new A/NZ channel chief hire
- Is Apple making a Retina MacBook Air?
- Zero day, Web browser vulnerabilities spike in 2014
- AVC to present at MSPWorld Spring
- More News...
5 for 15 and 15 for 15: THE KEYS TO THE CHANNEL IN 2015 - THE LATEST: Want to know what a broad range of ICT industry experts think will be the keys to 2015 in the channel and ICT industry – and the key to their business? Look no further. ARN's team of ground-breaking journalists have put together an extensive series of interviews with market leaders - and will be expanding it further throughout March. Welcome to 5 to 15. Here are the latest 15 interviews. And the latest 15 for 15 videos in which our experts get 15 seconds to say what their company will do in 2015. Full list: 5 for 15 Index. Click to read.
5 for 15
- Katja Felgendreher, Paessler AG senior channel sales manager, APAC
- Peter Phokos, Hemisphere Technologies director
- Ken Boal, Cisco vice-president A/NZ
- Lincoln Goldsmith, Acronis general manager A/NZ
- Tom Canning, Flexera Softare vice president APAC
- Ash Diffey, CommVault head of channel sales A/NZ
- Andrew Martin, Zerto director APJ
- Jules Rumsey, Cloud Plus chief executive officer
- Angus Dorney, Rackspace A/NZ general manager
- Belinda Jurisic, Citrix channel sales manager
- Joe Ingegneri, InterCall APAC managing director
- Laurence Baynham, Data#3 CEO
- Andrew Birch, MYOB general manager, enterprise and websites
- Brent Thurrell, BeyondTrust vice-president EMEA & APAC
- Andrew Kirker, Schneider Electric general manager datacentres
15 for 15
- Dominic Whitehand, Exclusive Networks
- Tony Heywood, AGC Networks
- Saurabh Singhal, Jabra
- Jason McClintock, Jasco Consulting
- Ashley Wearne, Sophos
VISIT the 5 for 15 INDEX PAGE for the full list of interviews and videos.
From connecting with customers, better showing off products and helping potential customers feel like they're trying out everything from a new car to a new iPhone before they buy it, virtual reality is likely to be a game changer for the enterprise.
- Why Facebook Messenger will fail as a 'platform'
- FCC will vote next month on plan to share valuable 3.5GHz spectrum
- Intel could strengthen its server product stack with Altera
- Kleiner Perkins cleared of sex discrimination against Ellen Pao
- Facebook reveals the logic behind its forced Messenger split