Deloitte Australia has appointed former VCPro director, Richard Youssef, to join its cloud and infrastructure business.
New technology is set to see enterprises tap into the benefits offered by automation, but what does it mean for individual workers?
Australian businesses are ahead of their global counterparts in the deployment of artificial intelligence and are spending big on the technology, according to a report ...
Qualcomm strong-armed some phone makers into accepting unfavorable technology licensing terms while giving Apple a break in exchange for exclusivity, the U.S. Federal Trade Commission ...
In a move to keep its head above water following multiple financial mishaps, Japanese tech titan, Toshiba, might spin off its semiconductor business unit.
- HPE forks out $860M for SimpliVity in hybrid IT push
- onPlatinum ICT - Channels within channels
- Channel to drive M2M tech in South East Asia
- Partner Round-up - Taking a tech road trip along the Great Ocean Road
- nbn gets set for fresh challenges as metro rollout ramps up
- Microsoft labels Windows 7 'outdated' as it stumps for 10
- AI should enhance, not replace, humans, say CEOs of IBM and Microsoft
- Sensitive access tokens and keys found in hundreds of Android apps
- Baidu names former Microsoft Office head Qi Lu as its COO
- Victorian chief data officer job highlights changing IT needs
- Vodafone investigates network outage
- Intel thinks IoT will have a firm place in the stores of the future
- Increased automation could see data scientists out of a job
- Aniluin signs Wavelink distie deal
As chief advocates of the independent software vendor, Amazon Web Services head of channels and alliances, Stefan Jansen, outlines to how the vendor is providing a platform for cloud innovation.
When it comes to software development, ongoing value can be found in individuality – Intergy Consulting managing director, David Crotty, explains why.
As the industry edges towards cloud, ARN uncovers an emerging Brisbane business playing a pivotal role in enabling channel success.
Traditional organisations need to look to start-ups to compete in the digital world.
Microsoft has positioned artificial intelligence as being as important as Windows, Office and Cloud. Here's why.
US Customs revokes letter that let Arista sell products disputed by Cisco
A hands-on look at whether Microsoft’s Win10 Creators Update will win back your trust
U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission database sheds light on what brings computer and video game users to the emergency room
Enterprise IT pros reflect on the iPhone 10 years after its introduction on Jan. 9, 2007
Samsung Electronics America President gets right to the Note7 point during CES 2017 talk
U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission warns of laptop battery packs that can overheat, melt
Not sold on Windows 10? We have the keys to keeping your Win7 system running the way you like it