The 2016 ARN Women In ICT Awards (WIICTA) are now open for nominations. Nominations will run until Friday, October 28.
The Tasmanian Government has launched two new innovation hubs in the state, located in Launceston and Hobart.
Perth-based service provider set for sale to Japanese IT consulting giant.
The Australian government has decided not to treat the re-identification of anonymised data by security researchers as a criminal offence under proposed Privacy Act changes.
Around 300 jobs will be cut from Telstra’s retail business, with the company confirming that redundancies may follow from the proposed reduction.
- Vodafone bids farewell to 2G network
- Salesforce tries to block Microsoft's LinkedIn acquisition
- Dicker Data takes out top Aruba distie award
- Google claws back ground on AWS and Microsoft with Australian cloud launch
- How Data#3 overhauled council ICT infrastructure in Adelaide
- Top 6 ways to build a profitable managed IT services business
- Enterprise on the verge of mass Internet of Things adoption
- Check Point tour opens Israel pipeline to Aussie partners
- KPMG Australia enters software business through Microsoft cloud
- Do digital disruptors demand a new approach to IT?
- Yonder & Beyond liquidates MeU Mobile in 4G push
- Ajilon partners with Quintiq for supply chain transformation
- SAP continues acquisition run in light of Internet of Things adoption
- HP backtracks on third party ink cartridge block
Darren Ashley reveals how early adoption of hyperconverged technology has lead to a platform play.
Irrespective of size or stature, even the global players in the game can’t go it alone. ARN uncovers why Insight Enterprises is prioritising partnering.
EDGE 2016 shines a spotlight on the collaborative nature of the channel.
Two years on from being acquired by a billion-dollar French giant, Exclusive Networks managing director, Dominic Whitehand, explains to ARN how the distributor has maintained its local touch.
GitLab and Atlassian have GitHub in the cross-hairs among organizations seeking enterprise-grade features for their privately hosted repos
Short-range super Wi-Fi should find its niche
Imperva sells Web application firewalls, and breach and DDoS protection, among other things. Its technology partners include FireEye and Proofpoint.
Cisco says its Industrial Network Director lets user spot and fix industrial Ethernet-based problems quickly
Wherein we learn if Executive Editor Ken Mingis is indeed an Apple sheep and then turn our attention to other devices
But Arkansas stands out with Gov2Go mobile app
Nexus smartphones, with new 'Pixel' name, seen as going mass market
With tablet sales tanking, you could get an iPad or Amazon Fire on the cheap
Apple, other makers, challenged to create variety of smartwatches at lower price