EDGE 2015 is starting inFind out more EDGE 2015
Energy management and automation company, Schneider Electric, has teamed up with networking vendor, Cisco, to bring advanced networking and control system technologies to its customers.
Organisations need a more centralised data strategy as companies are failing to get full value from their data due to departmental approaches to data management, ...
Distributor, Bluechip Infotech has acquired the Cyberoam operation from within MPA Systems, including two Cyberoam focused staff, Matt Goodman and Philip Ashford.
As Oracle throws its Cloud business into full swing, the vendor has shared some tips on how partners can make the most money out their ...
Cisco has been named a founding member and director of yet anotherInternet of Things standards group to help promote and encourage use of networked machines.
- Humans again to blame for latest accidents involving Google autonomous cars
- Microsoft is just days away from wrapping up Windows 10
- Why compatibility isn't just a computer problem anymore
- iPhone 7 rumour rollup: Apple's just going to have all the money, production revs up
- “Autotask is vital to our success,” says Dynamic Business Technologies
- Intel Security launches new Microsoft Office 365 Channel Kit
- CPT Global signals profit warning for FY15
- Big Data software to grow by 50 per cent: Ovum
- Windows 10 is almost here – here are 10 things to know: GFI Software
- Intel makes sweeping changes, Intel Security loses its independence
- HealthXL and IBM team up for health hackathon
- Bitcoin glitch expected to abate as software upgrades continue
- Quantum names Greig Guy as A/NZ regional channel manager
- SkyFii signs on multiple new trial service agreements
If there's one topic that is likely to make any CIO's or IT Manager's wallet hurt, it's information security.
What challenges does the usage of traditional, on-premise security tools create in the cloud?
"The company needs to clarify some of its plans."
What can you do to reduce the phishing threat?
Most open source companies can't thrive by selling maintenance and support subscriptions. But the cloud may be the key to revenue.
“Cloud IT infrastructure growth continues to outpace the growth of the overall IT infrastructure market."
Despite rumors that Microsoft is about to kill Windows Phone, some industry observers say that's unlikely for several reasons, especially the expected gains from the ...
Package ecosystem and graphics are strengths; security and memory management are weaknesses
As we approach the end-of-support deadline, it’s now or never for many New Zealand businesses.
One startup is bringing a Google Fiber-like broadband offering to Detroit. Here's why that might not be as crazy as it sounds.
"Technology moves so fast that today’s top-trending app could become irrelevant tomorrow."
From Photos to Mail and Safari there is plenty to like
Are your users getting the mobile support they need from your IT team or are they bringing their own apps?