Hyperconverged infrastructure vendor, SimpliVity has released its latest OmniStack 3.0 data virtualisation platform as it earmarks its growth strategy in A/NZ.
Software alliance, BSA, has stepped in and settled a case with an unnamed Victorian IT company for the use of unlicensed software programs owned by ...
Australian and New Zealand companies are increasingly falling victim to advanced persistent threat (APT) attacks with 35 per cent of local organisations exposed during the ...
Intel Security has named Richard Steranka as its global channel operations senior vice-president.
Key customer wins with Rabobank, Hyundai, Qantas, Amaysim and Inchcape have contributed towards Bulletproof’s growth during FY15.
- All Saints’ College deploys Ruckus Wireless technology
- Empired breaks all financial records
- Shortcoming of PC business “obvious” as shipments set to shrink
- 2-in-1 devices gaining market traction as tablet sales decline
- Facebook's M blends AI assists with human help
- Four weeks after launch, Windows 10 is already on 75 million PCs and tablets
- Why the world's top computing experts are worrying about your data
- Macquarie Telecom Group faces net loss after tax of $4.3m for FY15
- NEXTDC hits net loss after tax of $10.3m for FY15
- Facebook names Stephen Scheeler as new A/NZ managing director
- Server growth remains healthy in Q2, despite fall in midrange systems
- Enterprise targeted as Dell unveils new line of business solutions
- Medical applications leading advancements in 3D printing
- Internet of Things key as mobile wireless charging adoption to “soar”
With new technology and trends, organisations need to ensure their data centres have been future-proofed.
There are many operators, vendors, industry bodies, academic and research institutions investing in 5G.
Wants to challenge partners to pitch security as line-of-business, and as-a-service
For the past 30 years, most B2B channel professionals have thought of their channel as a sales channel.
Here's a simple scenario where the lack of patch information could severely limit Windows 10's acceptance
“Hey Siri, give us a hint”
Apple sold 3.6 million smartwatches during the second quarter, IDC said
An unlikely alliance of consumer advocates, cable providers, and tech companies push back on carriers' congestion-handling technology
“The second quarter year-over-year growth for 2015 slowed compared with the annual growth of the first quarter of the year."
You say you want a revolution? The smartphone market as we know is about to be flipped upside down -- and there's no turning back ...
Pen is stuck? You should have Read The <em>Fine</em> Manual
Running Windows desktops from the cloud instead of your data center opens more possibilities for managing distributed users
The next big computer trend may involve precision rather than speed.