Extends its partnership by three years
Amazon will officially sell its Kindle Fire HD 8.9" and Kindle Fire HD tablets in Australia from next month
An Argentinian developer is experimenting using Bitcoin's blockchain to timestamp documents
Claims company will continue to educate partners
The new processor design is important for PC makers as they try to battle tablets and smartphones
Facebook Home, it seems, doesn't feel too homey
Hybrid Cloud is already here, whether you know it or not.
2012 ARN IT INDUSTRY AWARDS: Click on the links to check out the wrap and slideshows of last year’s massively successful event: The Winners. Now the slideshows: Champagne Reception Part 1, Part 2, Part 3; Candid dinner and group shots; Winners are Grinners Part 1, Part 2; The After Party Part 1, Part 2, Part 3.
- CITRIX SYNERGY ’13: Mobile is key to a digital worklife, says CEO (+12 photos)
- Powerful thin clients may be alternative to PCs
- ASI brings LapCabby to Australia
- As Ethernet turns 40, some seek to take it to the Cloud
- Two in three Australian tweens are on a social network: McAfee
- Huawei Australia 2012 revenue up 61 per cent to $368m
- 10 million Galaxy S4's shipped: Samsung
- Sourcefire tracks malware with added trajectory capabilities
- Telstra restructure a correct step: Paul Budde
- More News...
Like tablets and smartphones, Glass will need to be managed by IT
Big data doesn't work if decision-makers can't absorb what it means. Enter the data visualization expert to sort it all out.
Here are five reasons you might want to overlook Samsung's latest flagship Android phone
Developers being overly trusting is one of them
Google Glass on track to be officially released by end of this year, say sources
Can apps equal TV and radio in letting you know about threats? Reviews are mixed
Robert Mesaros offers a company update, and talks about the PPS market, differentiators, and the future
Saar Gillai, head of HP's Converged Cloud, talks about how HP provides an on-ramp to the Cloud for enterprises
Swainson on the challenges of selling hosted applications, the state of innovation in enterprise software, and more
Hurd wishes SAP 'good luck' in its plans to take database market share away from Oracle
Among the 1800 Blackstone employees in 24 offices worldwide, there are currently 600 privately-owned iPads being used for work
UEFI Forum chief Mark Doran explains how UEFI works and addresses the criticisms around Microsoft's use of UEFI Secure Boot
Sign up now »
COPY: In a world accustomed to multiple, fragmented technologies and point solutions, MSPs need a unified approach that supports endpoint management across heterogeneous devices and operating systems. This buyers’ guide outlines features and capabilities that comprise an effective endpoint management solution to help enhance visibility and control for hundreds of thousands of distributed endpoints.
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.
- AusCERT 2013: Four dissenters to spur next year's security debates
- AusCERT 2013: Kill the password, says Mozilla
- AusCERT 2013: Unmanaged, unknown privileged logins opening the door for APTs: Cyber-Ark
- AusCERT 2013: Companies unaware of IPv6 security risk even if they’re not using it
- In pictures: AusCERT 2013 roundup
- Analytics and personalisation drive leading marketer behaviour: Report
- Innovation and big data take centre stage during CMO panel
- Twitter targets second screen interaction with Amplify advertising partnerships
- Facebook talks hyper-targeting, analytics and cross-platform at AANA event
- Tapping into social experience: Tourism Australia