EDGE 2015 is starting inFind out more EDGE 2015
Just before the stroke of midnight Tuesday Coordinated Universal Time (UTC), computerized clocks around the world will pause for a moment to squeeze in an ...
Networking vendor, Netgear, has launched its first secure, Cloud-based IT service platform called Business Central.
ASIC has used its wind up powers to appoint liquidators to 12 abandoned companies from a variety of industries to assist employees in gaining access ...
Networking and telecommunications equipment and services company, Huawei Australia, together with Australian rugby league football club, the Canberra Raiders, have presented a $10,000 cheque to ...
The Asia-Pacific region will see the largest growth in smart city initiatives over the next 10 years and public safety technologies are central to this ...
- Dropbox and Xero team up to increase productivity for small businesses
- Inabox inks $3.6 million Total Telecoms deal
- Ooyala expands technology stack with Nativ acquisition
- Updated: Bulletproof steps up Cloud play with new Professional Services arm
- 2015 ARN ICT Industry Awards - time waits for no-one: It is the penultimate day to nominate
- Cisco targets 50 billion devices with new six-pillar Internet of Things platform
- Global growth strategy in mind as Xero hires Virgin Australia CFO
- GIS Cloud comes to A/NZ as local reseller wins big
- Banking malware proves tough to repel
- Battle brewing as payments move from wallet to wrist
- Amcom CEO Clive Stein steps down
- ForgeRock appoints Aled Miles as global sales executive vice-president
- 3D printing becomes part of science at Deakin University (+7 photos)
- Survey: Cloud software lessens tax time work
What challenges does the usage of traditional, on-premise security tools create in the cloud?
"The company needs to clarify some of its plans."
What can you do to reduce the phishing threat?
"This is an era where customers interact with businesses through technology much more than face-to-face engagements."
As we approach the end-of-support deadline, it’s now or never for many New Zealand businesses.
One startup is bringing a Google Fiber-like broadband offering to Detroit. Here's why that might not be as crazy as it sounds.
"Technology moves so fast that today’s top-trending app could become irrelevant tomorrow."
From Photos to Mail and Safari there is plenty to like
Are your users getting the mobile support they need from your IT team or are they bringing their own apps?
There’s no question that IT services will dominate the way people work and live in the future
How the market is developing and what the channel should be doing for its clients
“We've seen a change in IT end-user profile in particular in the analytics space.”
“Every single mobile device represents an endpoint where data could be lost, stolen, or compromised."