Local critical IT infrastructure software company, Integrated Research, has told shareholders it is safe – for now.
Optus Business has nabbed a five-year, $75 million deal with one of Australia’s largest retail travel outlets, Flight Centre Travel Group.
Tennis Australia has chosen Invigor Group, in partnership with Optus, for analytics and insights over Wi-Fi during the 2017 Australian Open.
Brisbane-based integration partner, Mexia, has enjoyed a dream run since its inception in 2008 - Leon Spencer explains why.
War of intelligence underway as big business awakens to cloud potential.
- Datacom delivers to take out mega WA Govt ICT deal
- Apple sues Qualcomm over patent licensing and $1B in payments
- Microsoft will soon end Office 2013 distribution through Office 365
- Microsoft to retire original Windows 10 on March 26
- Report: Samsung puts blame on battery size, suppliers for Galaxy Note7 fires
- Google pushed developers to fix security flaws in 275,000 Android apps
- StorageCraft buys Exablox; taps into data management
- Services put Data#3 on track for further growth
- Why is Hewlett Packard Enterprise buying SimpliVity?
- Zimbani - Banking on the big end of town
- Channel Coaching - Top 3 ways to capture new markets
- Avaya says bankruptcy is a step toward software and services
- Attackers start wiping data from CouchDB and Hadoop databases
- Dell EMC partners almost moved to tiers
As chief advocates of the independent software vendor, Amazon Web Services head of channels and alliances, Stefan Jansen, outlines to how the vendor is providing a platform for cloud innovation.
When it comes to software development, ongoing value can be found in individuality – Intergy Consulting managing director, David Crotty, explains why.
As the industry edges towards cloud, ARN uncovers an emerging Brisbane business playing a pivotal role in enabling channel success.
Traditional organisations need to look to start-ups to compete in the digital world.
The news that sprawling networking company Avaya has filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy is being treated with nonchalance by at least some of its customers, ...
The campaign to repeal and replace passwords with more secure authentication is making progress. But even those involved say it will be a long time ...
Microsoft has positioned artificial intelligence as being as important as Windows, Office and Cloud. Here's why.
US Customs revokes letter that let Arista sell products disputed by Cisco
A hands-on look at whether Microsoft’s Win10 Creators Update will win back your trust
U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission database sheds light on what brings computer and video game users to the emergency room
Enterprise IT pros reflect on the iPhone 10 years after its introduction on Jan. 9, 2007
Samsung Electronics America President gets right to the Note7 point during CES 2017 talk