Services provider gets back in black
Contracts Ericsson to completely replace and upgrade its core network over five years.
New business unit heralds aggressive vendor recruitment and expanded technology lineup
Simon Elisha leaves AWS for Pivotal role
The figures leave no room for doubt - it has to, according to a senior executive
Networking vendor holds its Australian partner event in Sydney
Now has five system integrators signed up as KEMPCenter Partner
MICROSOFT WPC 2014: The Microsoft Worldwide Partner Conference 2014 in Washington delivered plenty of important and compelling news for the channel. Just click on the story links for everything you need to know.
1. Cloud message resonating with Microsoft partners
2. What can Cloud-focused resellers expect from Microsoft Australia?
3. Future under Nadella less about Windows, more about mobile and Cloud
4. Microsoft seeks help in pushing Cloud tech
5. Microsoft plans price war to stymie Chromebook growth
6. COO tells partners to get with the Cloud program now
7. Microsoft adopts 'challenger' mentality to win larger world of connected devices
8. Microsoft takes its 'mobile first, Cloud first' mantra to partners
ARN - always first for news.
ARN INSIGHT LUNCHEON SERIES : We asked some of the attendees at the first of ARN's Insight Luncheon series what they thought were the key takeaways from the address, Transitioning your channel to the Cloud, by Channel Dynamics’ Moheb Moses. Click on the links below to see what they had to say.
Westcon Group's Tim O'Toole; McAfee's Mona Lolas; ManageProtect's Andrew Johnson; Leading EdgeTechnology's Harry Douzlakian; Real World Technology Solutions' Andrew Yager; BitCloud's Jorge Villalpando
- Ballmer's exit from Microsoft's board expected, boosts Nadella's standing, analysts say
- Top 5 things to watch for at VMWorld 2014
- In his own words: Best quotes of Steve Ballmer
- Steve Ballmer steps down from Microsoft's board
- The 5 most anticipated smartphone launches coming in September
- Hands on with Sprint's skinny bezel Aquos Crystal phone
- JUNIPER PARTNER SUMMIT 2014: Networking giant focuses on innovation and investment (+18 photos)
- JUNIPER PARTNER SUMMIT 2014: Distributors important to the Cloud, but need to change - Channel Dynamics
- NSW Government names consortium to build new 'Identity hub'
- More News...
Microsoft's share of the smartphone market has never been huge, but now it's losing what little ground it had.
Is BYOD coming to a crossroads?
US remains one of the last developed nations to use magnetic stripe cards
The Wall Street Journal says Apple is replacing the glass screen on its upcoming iPhone and rumoured smartwatch with one made from sapphire.
Older versions of the browser already contain fewer bugs than newer editions like IE11, analysis shows
2 comments | Start planning now for booting Windows 7 out of the enterprise, urge analysts
The chairman and CEO of Racepoint Global sees CMOs increasingly in the driver's seat -- but the best CIOs will strike a smart partnership
Change to Spark reflective of deep internal changes
Jiandani is Senior Vice President of Cisco's Insieme business unit, the group pushing the company's Software Defined Networking vision.
Moving virtual servers around a hybrid cloud environment isn't hard, but managing the data is.
Network World Editor in Chief John Dix recently sat down with WestJet technologist Richard Sillito to talk about its broader NSX plans.
If Cumulus Networks has its way, companies will use its Cumulus Linux to decouple the network operating system from the hardware
- NRMA launches new content portal for over 50s
- Australians lead the world for programmatic video advertising growth
- Growth hacking and bridging the marketing/product gap: The Hipages story
- CMO Council State of Marketing shows CMO confident in c-level role, revenue targets
- Customer centricity is the difference between intent and action, says NAB