2 comments | Inks a distribution deal with XYZprinting
More memory and a better 13 megapixel camera
The split will be 'the biggest separation that's ever been done,' HP's CEO said
Pendo is driving the cost of tablets way down. Again.
ACORN will allow consumers and businesses to report incidences of cybercrime
A blend of hardware and software, the new device aims to tackle security issues posed by the Internet of Things
Vendors should focus on forming close relationships with telcos and system integrators
ARN INSIGHT LUNCHEON SERIES No 2 - VIDEOS: We asked some of the attendees at the second of ARN's Insight Luncheon series what they thought of, and the key takeaways from, IDG Communications managing director Davy Adams’ address around the 2014 State of the CIO Survey, and the event itself. Click on the links below to see what they had to say.
Bulletproof Group’s Gary Marshall; BEarena’s Darren Ashley; VCPro’s Richard Youssef; Weston Group’s David Hook; Veeam Software’s Aggie Szemplinska; XCentral’s Angus Mansfield
- ShoreTel implements money-saving UC solution for Hoyts
- Kogan offers $329 Windows 8.1 laptop with good specs
- How to find free Internet for your laptop while travelling
- China's Xiaomi delays international push into some foreign markets
- BSA settles $118,000 illegal software case
- Cloud is moving beyond buzzword to adoption: Reckon
- Cloud discussion now on how and not why: Bulletproof
- Melbourne IT becomes AWS premier consulting partner
- Computergate Australia and Datamax-O'Neil partner
- More News...
Looking deep into the sunken eyes of the ape, nestled on the flattened nose and sloping facial expression, Dawn of the Planet of the Apes blurs the line between reality and visual-effects.
Slowdown comes as “no surprise” to analysts who point to the lengthening of device life-cycles
Some customers can't connect to Microsoft Update to install last week's out-of-band patch KB 3011780, and Microsoft has not responded to the problem
Things are out of whack at Samsung, starting with the company's crown jewel, the Galaxy S5 smartphone, and a number of fairly drastic changes are in store.
“So vendors, unless your brand has become absolute poison put your efforts into improving what you provide rather than wasting time and money on the name and logo.”
Smarter app design combined with energy-usage monitors can keep apps from hogging battery life
For several years, Stephen Neff, enterprise CTO at Fidelity Investments, has been focusing on the cloud, social tools and mobile.
2 comments | In a career-first in-depth interview, Bosnar discusses his milestones and achievements, his lessons learned, and his company game plan going forward
The problem with signature based security tools is you are vulnerable until the signature is released and distributed. Palo Alto takes a different approach with Traps, so Network World Editor in Chief John Dix tracked down Palo Alto VP of Product Marketing Scott Gainey for an inside look at how Traps works.
The APAC MD and SVP discusses her career, gender politics, industry consolidation and her predictions for 2015
A worrying 26 per cent of Australian executives believe their industry is rapidly changing, representing a significant increase from 13 percent in 2010.
Standing on stage with the backdrop of a bustling Shanghai behind him, Bill Veghte, fittingly spoke of change within Hewlett-Packard.
- Cheap Android tablets riddled with security flaws, test finds
- UN committee calls on countries to protect right to privacy
- Hack the halls: Watch out for Cyber Monday scamathon
- Home Depot spent $43 million on data breach in just one quarter
- San Francisco DA pushes for chip payment cards in tech's backyard
- UK network BT mulls mobile return to fuel quad-play competition
- EU sees harmonizing telecoms and online content rules key to €315B economic growth plan
- Microsoft fingered as company forced to pay $136M in back taxes in China
- Here's why hydrogen-fueled cars aren't little Hindenburgs
- Kraken to help probe missing bitcoins in MtGox liquidation