EDGE 2015 is starting inFind out more EDGE 2015
Intel Security has launched its new Microsoft Office 365 Channel Kit, which it claims is designed to be a "grab and go kit" for the ...
ASX-listed technical consulting services provider, CPT Global (ASX:CGO), has revealed it won’t reach a return to profit in the second half of the 2015 financial ...
While Big Data software in 2015 is just a small part of the overall market for information management, it is set to increase at a ...
The latest version of Microsoft's operating system, Windows 10, is due on July 29. And with the due date looming, GFI Software communications director, David ...
Intel Security has been formally integrated into Intel operations under the leadership of general manager, Chris Young, spelling the end for the independent McAfee division ...
- HealthXL and IBM team up for health hackathon
- Bitcoin glitch expected to abate as software upgrades continue
- Quantum names Greig Guy as A/NZ regional channel manager
- SkyFii signs on multiple new trial service agreements
- Optus discounts unlimited Internet bundles, available from $95 a month
- Digital Pacific ramps up Web hosting might with Crucial buy
- 2015 ARN ICT INDUSTRY AWARDS: Channel Choice opens, start voting
- INSIGHT: Top 10 ways IT decision makers can become agile
- Interactive Intelligence launches new Cloud service across A/NZ
- 2015 ARN ICT Industry Awards: Nominations hit 460 smashing the old record
- As Windows 7 breaks the one billion-device mark, Microsoft's challenge will be to force it back to zero
- Wimbledon and IBM host hackathon to develop 2016 innovations
- Five smartphones to look forward to
- UXC Oxygen appoints Craig Stevenson as business manager
If there's one topic that is likely to make any CIO's or IT Manager's wallet hurt, it's information security.
What challenges does the usage of traditional, on-premise security tools create in the cloud?
"The company needs to clarify some of its plans."
What can you do to reduce the phishing threat?
“Cloud IT infrastructure growth continues to outpace the growth of the overall IT infrastructure market."
Despite rumors that Microsoft is about to kill Windows Phone, some industry observers say that's unlikely for several reasons, especially the expected gains from the ...
Package ecosystem and graphics are strengths; security and memory management are weaknesses
As we approach the end-of-support deadline, it’s now or never for many New Zealand businesses.
One startup is bringing a Google Fiber-like broadband offering to Detroit. Here's why that might not be as crazy as it sounds.
"Technology moves so fast that today’s top-trending app could become irrelevant tomorrow."
From Photos to Mail and Safari there is plenty to like
Are your users getting the mobile support they need from your IT team or are they bringing their own apps?
There’s no question that IT services will dominate the way people work and live in the future