OneCouncil will replace Council’s legacy systems
Benoit Hanssen promises improved 4G for 1.5 million customers
1 comment | Velrada will integrate Sitecore’s customer experience management software
More than 93 per cent of IT profession feel the role of IT is changing
1 comment | Partnership enables football clubs to deliver personalised services to their fans
Ransomware depicts key Australian authorities including the Australian Federal Police
1 comment | Vendor cuts ties with Transition Systems and Eagle Technology in favour of single distributor model for Australia and New Zealand
MICROSOFT WPC 2014: For the latest news from the Microsoft Worldwide Partner Conference 2014 in Washington just click on the story links.
1. Cloud message resonating with Microsoft partners
2. What can Cloud-focused resellers expect from Microsoft Australia?
3. Future under Nadella less about Windows, more about mobile and Cloud
4. Microsoft seeks help in pushing Cloud tech
5. Microsoft plans price war to stymie Chromebook growth
6. COO tells partners to get with the Cloud program now
7. Microsoft adopts 'challenger' mentality to win larger world of connected devices
8. Microsoft takes its 'mobile first, Cloud first' mantra to partners
ARN - always first for news.
ARN INSIGHT LUNCHEON SERIES : We asked some of the attendees at the first of ARN's Insight Luncheon series what they thought were the key takeaways from the address, Transitioning your channel to the Cloud, by Channel Dynamics’ Moheb Moses. Click on the links below to see what they had to say.
Westcon Group's Tim O'Toole; McAfee's Mona Lolas; ManageProtect's Andrew Johnson; Leading EdgeTechnology's Harry Douzlakian; Real World Technology Solutions' Andrew Yager; BitCloud's Jorge Villalpando
- Google's next frontier: What it means to be healthy
- Qlik launches data visualisation app for beginners
- Ultradata Australia acquires Vermilian
- NBN Co examines 'connected home' opportunities for RSPs
- BenQ in talks with Australian telcos following Kogan smartphone partnership
- Hills and Uplogix ink exclusive distribution agreement
- Melbourne recruitment firm fined $11,190 for copyright breach
- Telstra launches 'business to business' Cloud video service
- Videocon revamps network with Brocade ethernet fabric solution
- More News...
Learning doesn't stop after graduation and becomes critical to keeping IT skills fresh and staying employable
Look to Vista for how Redmond will treat Windows 8 as it moves on to the next bright, shiny OS
Insurers reveal amusing claims for damaged smartphones
Dell 1-5-10 Series security discussion considers the future threat landscape
Tablets aren't in trouble, but slower upgrade tempo causes another decline for Apple
Census data provides some detail, and also raises questions about whether there's a U.S. shortage of STEM workers
Jiandani is Senior Vice President of Cisco's Insieme business unit, the group pushing the company's Software Defined Networking vision.
Moving virtual servers around a hybrid cloud environment isn't hard, but managing the data is.
Network World Editor in Chief John Dix recently sat down with WestJet technologist Richard Sillito to talk about its broader NSX plans.
If Cumulus Networks has its way, companies will use its Cumulus Linux to decouple the network operating system from the hardware
McGregor to capitalise on the strong network demands in the region
In this Q&A, Baez explains how CIOs can make the most from the Cloud and Big Data
- Can information sharing stop bots in their tracks?
- Senator pushes new version of bill to limit NSA phone records collection
- Canada blames China for cyber intrusion at National Research Council
- Android vulnerability allows malware to compromise most devices and apps
- Georgia Tech launches early warning system for cyberthreats