Jennifer Mulveny joins A/NZ team from US
Westcon’s NZ MD has been appointed to head the entire A/NZ region
Both technology vendors collaborate to capitalise on local growth of mobility.
Distributor shifts focus to services and enterprise following two-year-long restructure
Will head Cisco datacentre business
15-year channel veteran takes the helm of Wi-Fi solutions vendor
Mobile telecommunications industry’s official recycling scheme receives formal accreditation
MICROSOFT WPC 2014: For the latest news from the Microsoft Worldwide Partner Conference 2014 in Washington just click on the story links.
1. Cloud message resonating with Microsoft partners
2. What can Cloud-focused resellers expect from Microsoft Australia?
3. Future under Nadella less about Windows, more about mobile and Cloud
4. Microsoft seeks help in pushing Cloud tech
5. Microsoft plans price war to stymie Chromebook growth
6. COO tells partners to get with the Cloud program now
7. Microsoft adopts 'challenger' mentality to win larger world of connected devices
8. Microsoft takes its 'mobile first, Cloud first' mantra to partners
ARN - always first for news.
ARN INSIGHT LUNCHEON SERIES : We asked some of the attendees at the first of ARN's Insight Luncheon series what they thought were the key takeaways from the address, Transitioning your channel to the Cloud, by Channel Dynamics’ Moheb Moses. Click on the links below to see what they had to say.
Westcon Group's Tim O'Toole; McAfee's Mona Lolas; ManageProtect's Andrew Johnson; Leading EdgeTechnology's Harry Douzlakian; Real World Technology Solutions' Andrew Yager; BitCloud's Jorge Villalpando
- Dicker Data declares FY2013/14 dividend of $0.005/ordinary share
- ASX-listed Bitcoin miner hails results
- Fortinet delivers world’s fastest firewall
- Amcom signs University of Melbourne to its Cloud solution
- IoT inspires new components for energy, wireless
- BEarena gains considerable kudos from partner Nutanix
- BlackBerry won’t give up on devices, but enterprise remains top priority
- The other Apple economy: $2bn in devices on eBay
- Microsoft OneNote lands in Amazon App Store ahead of Fire phone release
- More News...
Dell 1-5-10 Series security discussion considers the future threat landscape
Tablets aren't in trouble, but slower upgrade tempo causes another decline for Apple
Census data provides some detail, and also raises questions about whether there's a U.S. shortage of STEM workers
Technology upgrades don't have to be incremental journeys from version 1.0 to 2.0
Smart and dumb at the same time, but for entirely different reasons, say analysts
Google's Thread standard for communication between devices connected to the Internet of Things joins several similar efforts.
Jiandani is Senior Vice President of Cisco's Insieme business unit, the group pushing the company's Software Defined Networking vision.
Moving virtual servers around a hybrid cloud environment isn't hard, but managing the data is.
Network World Editor in Chief John Dix recently sat down with WestJet technologist Richard Sillito to talk about its broader NSX plans.
If Cumulus Networks has its way, companies will use its Cumulus Linux to decouple the network operating system from the hardware
McGregor to capitalise on the strong network demands in the region
In this Q&A, Baez explains how CIOs can make the most from the Cloud and Big Data
- Metrics a must for making the most of content marketing, says Forrester
- Ticketek: Modern marketing strategy is about treating people as people
- Salesforce.com launches Sales Reach for real-time selling and marketing
- A new kind of solicitude: Co-creation with customers
- Facebook reports a big sales jump, helped by mobile ads