Makes staff cuts and other cost cutting measures as company looks for a fast turnaround
Reports a net loss of $241.8M for the first half of FY17
Broadcom will unload the Ruckus Wireless Wi-Fi business for US$800 million after it takes over Brocade Communications Systems later this year.
Online retailer, Kogan, has blown its prospectus predictions for its first year of ASX-listing out of the water, recording pro forma trading earnings of $7.3 ...
The managed service provider posts $10.7M in net profit for the year.
- MYOB set to buy Aussie payments solutions provider for $48M
- Brennan IT snaps up 50 per cent stake in Fastrack Technology
- Empired reports “solid first half result” despite losses from NZ earthquake impact
- Apple's new HQ, Apple Park, will open in April
- Microsoft pushes out critical Flash Player patches with one week delay
- Optus leverages Huawei partnership to launch Aussie first 4.5G network
- Govt launches inquiry into procurement changes
- Vocus records profit following 2016 acquisitions; inks $20M deal with Superloop
- Inabox Group on the lookout for acquisition targets
- Cloud key as Data#3 drives services growth
- New boss on board as Steve Coad parts ways with Aruba
- Public cloud powers ahead as businesses splash the cash
- Verizon knocks off US$350M from Yahoo deal after breaches
- Megaport takes a “marked leap forward” in first half FY17 results
As chief advocates of the independent software vendor, Amazon Web Services head of channels and alliances, Stefan Jansen, outlines to how the vendor is providing a platform for cloud innovation.
When it comes to software development, ongoing value can be found in individuality – Intergy Consulting managing director, David Crotty, explains why.
As the industry edges towards cloud, ARN uncovers an emerging Brisbane business playing a pivotal role in enabling channel success.
Traditional organisations need to look to start-ups to compete in the digital world.
Older brands like BlackBerry, Nokia and Motorola to reappear with new devices
While Apple may not rush immediately into Wi-Fi wireless charging, it could go all in when it does
Ex-Dyn CEO takes reins at UCaaS vendor Fuze
Cisco’s Umbrella service brings together several the company’s acquired technologies and its own to protect resources
Cisco integrates Microsoft Azure Stack into its Unified Computing System.
Cuts come about 3 months after the managed hosting and cloud provider went private
And it's time to check back in on VR and AR -- after last year's hype, is there hope for a breakout anytime soon?
Juniper’s Pradeep Sindhu says he will reduce his role at the company to focus on developing technology for a startup Fungible.
Despite Google's big business push, its productivity suite has an uphill battle against Office