The latest ARN roundtable brought together a stellar group of industry thought leaders to tackle the topic, Revolution-as-a-Service: The changing role of distribution.
- Lenovo website hacked in wake of Superfish debacle
- UberGlobal founder, Michael McGoogan, new chairman of the board at Crucial
- Epson Australia launches its Future of Business Printing system
- HP preps IoT wares to tame energy beasts, like runaway air conditioners
- Google more than doubles free music storage in the Cloud
- Start10 will make Windows 10's Start menu even more like Windows 7
- ESET unveils re-engineered business products in world launch
- Ricoh snags five-year deal with Association of School Business Administrators
- "Internet of things is not about the things, but the data": Microsoft
- Anthem's latest breach estimate says 78.8 million were affected
- Australia and China lead the world in SDN adoption: Avaya
- Melbourne IT to acquire Uber Global
- More News...
5 for 15 and 15 for 15: THE KEYS TO THE CHANNEL IN 2015 - THE LATEST: Want to know what a broad range of ICT industry experts think will be the keys to 2015 in the channel and ICT industry – and the key to their business? Look no further. ARN's team of ground-breaking journalists have put together an extensive series of interviews with market leaders - and will be expanding it further throughout February and into March. Welcome to 5 to 15. Here are the latest 15 interviews. And the latest 15 for 15 videos in which our experts get 15 seconds to say what their company will do in 2015. Full list: 5 for 15 Index. Click to read.
5 for 15
- Dr Alistair Forbes, LogicNow general manager
- Matt Jones, Xebra director
- Steve Martin, NEXTDC general manager, NSW sales and national channels
- Justin White, Toshiba product manager
- Brendan Maree, Interactive Intelligence vice-president Australia, New Zealand and Japan
- Mike Romans, Barracuda Networks A/NZ country manager
- Paul Harmon, Alloys CEO
- David Peach, channel consultant
- Andrew Mamonitis, Kaspersky Lab A/NZ managing director
- Neville James, NetApp director of channel enablement A/NZ
- Vaughan Woods, Akamai regional vice-president South Asia
- Dave Rosenberg, Westcon Group managing director
- Peter Dickinson, Greentree chief executive
- David Higgins, WatchGuard Technologies A/NZ country manager
- Dennie K. Kawahara, OKI Data Australia managing director
15 for 15
- Dominic Whitehand, Exclusive Networks
- Tony Heywood, AGC Networks
- Saurabh Singhal, Jabra
- Jason McClintock, Jasco Consulting
- Ashley Wearne, Sophos
VISIT the 5 for 15 INDEX PAGE for the full list of interviews and videos.
The new legislation would prevent the agency from moving forward with its decision to preempt state laws restricting city broadband
- Twitter adds more reporting tools to curb abuse and improve safety
- Is fragmentation killing Android in the enterprise?
- New Forescout CEO wants to make partners an offer they can't refuse
- Some Bitdefender products break HTTPS certificate revocation
- Kaspersky Lab unveils cybersecurity startup accelerator
- Drink manufacturer Diageo pilots 'smart bottle' for Johnnie Walker Blue Label
- How Suncorp and Helloworld are driving into digital with data
- Start-up Leia to demo Star Wars-inspired hologram display technology next week
- How CBA, Australia Post and Optus are wowing their customers
- Brand creation: It’s just a name…or is it?