Redmond rumoured to be considering a bid for the up for sale cloud services vendor.
This ARN Roundtable explained how the channel can capitalise on increased end-user agitation.
After the latest incident of improper certificate issuance, search giant loses confidence in the world's largest certificate authority.
Redmond delays release of its tools for connecting other services to the Cortana virtual assistant, a decision that could cause it to lose ground.
IoT decision makers are putting a high priority on open standards for data and connectivity and on open source software standards.
- Broadband connections get timely turnaround treatment
- Accenture launches Liquid Studio in Sydney for innovation push
- Leaked iCloud credentials obtained from third parties, Apple says
- Dimension Data wins $4.8M IT deal from the Department of Social Services
- Intel merges AI operations into a new unit
- Melbourne cloud migration specialist to acquire WA's Cirralto Business Services
- Major Govt IT panels get passed over to the DTA
- Microsoft is playing Windows hardball
- Hutchison sees 2016 revenues dip
- HPE unveils a new SimpliVity appliance
- Is hybrid IT the new normal in the enterprise?
- Qld Health hails IT contractors for middleware replacement
- Hackers threaten to wipe millions of Apple devices, demand ransom
- IT firms ‘exploiting 457 visa system’ to displace local workers: ITPA
Andrew Thomas returns to tap into a surge in big data analytics spending across Australia.
Automation and templates allow staff to build apps not manage firewalls
Admiring cognitive capabilities from afar is one thing, but building tangible business strategies to maximise an emerging market is another.
How one AWS ISV partner built a customer base by going against the grain.
If you're looking for smartphone basics without busting the budget, this one may be just right
Beware the “exploit kit infection chain,” Cisco researcher warns at SecureWorld Boston
How we got from punch cards to flash storage, the internet and smartphones
With the next version of Windows almost here, it's time to look at what may be in store for operating systems in the future
WInnForum CBRS workshop taking place at International Wireless Communications Expo
CraftWorks Restaurants and Breweries uses ArrowStream’s OnDemand software to monitor all aspects of the supply chain for its restaurants, helping it reduce food costs
Not just purview of big telcos, 3.5 GHz shared spectrum also will enable cable providers, industrial companies to roll out LTE services, CBRS Alliance chairman ...
Microsoft is about to release a major update to Windows 10. We have a preview of what you can expect.
Explainer on the Citizens Broadband Radio Service (CBRS) shared spectrum in the 3.5 GHz band