Infrastructure vendor becomes second vendor in rebranded Fusion Systems business
Xero has added 38,000 Australian customers in the past year
VoloMetrix set to unveil new technology which measures employees’ performance
NBN Co is set to build and test another 300 nodes across NSW and Queensland
After 24 hours with the HTC One (m8) for Windows Phone, it's already apparent that the phone needs apps to succeed.
Intel is developing a smart dock to wirelessly connect to monitors and peripherals
Services brokering, applications for business, and predictive analytics key to opportunity
MICROSOFT WPC 2014: The Microsoft Worldwide Partner Conference 2014 in Washington delivered plenty of important and compelling news for the channel. Just click on the story links for everything you need to know.
1. Cloud message resonating with Microsoft partners
2. What can Cloud-focused resellers expect from Microsoft Australia?
3. Future under Nadella less about Windows, more about mobile and Cloud
4. Microsoft seeks help in pushing Cloud tech
5. Microsoft plans price war to stymie Chromebook growth
6. COO tells partners to get with the Cloud program now
7. Microsoft adopts 'challenger' mentality to win larger world of connected devices
8. Microsoft takes its 'mobile first, Cloud first' mantra to partners
ARN - always first for news.
ARN INSIGHT LUNCHEON SERIES : We asked some of the attendees at the first of ARN's Insight Luncheon series what they thought were the key takeaways from the address, Transitioning your channel to the Cloud, by Channel Dynamics’ Moheb Moses. Click on the links below to see what they had to say.
Westcon Group's Tim O'Toole; McAfee's Mona Lolas; ManageProtect's Andrew Johnson; Leading EdgeTechnology's Harry Douzlakian; Real World Technology Solutions' Andrew Yager; BitCloud's Jorge Villalpando
- Google gets patent to make Glass look like ordinary specs
- Windows 9 inbound: Microsoft to unveil Windows 'Threshold' in September, reports say
- The Internet of Things brings legal gotchas to CIOs
- Small businesses seek to take off with the Cloud
- FireEye highlights virtualisation and security opportunities in Sydney (+15 photos)
- Vaya undercuts major telcos with launch of NBN plans
- Meru Networks, Wavelink and Compulec deploy wireless solution at The Glennie School
- Security concerns remain for off-site backup and archiving: CommVault
- AWS Cloud boosts Bulletproof revenues
- More News...
Betcha don't know all these nifty tricks and time-saving tips to boost your productivity.
Can you be productive with a tablet? You betcha, provided you buy the right one.
These folks won't migrate. The reason probably isn't what you're thinking.
Market not worth spit much less the time and money unless <i>someone</i> transforms the category, argues analyst
As more companies store data in the Cloud, they're increasingly crunching the numbers there, too.
'Sprint is hobbled by its network,' one analyst says
The chairman and CEO of Racepoint Global sees CMOs increasingly in the driver's seat -- but the best CIOs will strike a smart partnership
Change to Spark reflective of deep internal changes
Jiandani is Senior Vice President of Cisco's Insieme business unit, the group pushing the company's Software Defined Networking vision.
Moving virtual servers around a hybrid cloud environment isn't hard, but managing the data is.
Network World Editor in Chief John Dix recently sat down with WestJet technologist Richard Sillito to talk about its broader NSX plans.
If Cumulus Networks has its way, companies will use its Cumulus Linux to decouple the network operating system from the hardware
- Amazon tricks up CloudFront encryption with anti-spy feature
- The 10 most terrifying security nightmares revealed at the Black Hat and Def Con hacker conferences
- NIST taking input for mobile security guidelines
- City of London Police brings in Kaspersky to train officers to tackle cybercrime
- US agencies to release cyberthreat information faster to the health-care industry