Plenary Networks, Sixtree, Qubit Consulting, Dataweave and Cloud Solutions Group come into play as consultancy giant expands cloud capabilities.
Oracle has recently launched its platform and infrastructure cloud offerings in Australia, but can the company make the transition and challenge the established players?
Patch experts struggled with Microsoft's decision to cancel this month's updates, pointing out that known vulnerabilities will go unpatched and IT planning was disrupted.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is the latest vendor to identify a faulty clocking component of its products that can cause them to crash and not recover.
Ricoh Australia has appointed former Fuji Xerox Australia exec, Andy Berry, as its new managing director following the exit of former MD, John Hall, in ...
- Aussie BI enthusiasm grows, as analytics enters the picture
- Oracle orders Klugo Group to gear up for growth
- Samsung heir arrested over bribery allegations
- nbn switches up reseller pricing
- Avaya’s bankruptcy leaves Integrated Research revenue untouched
- Federal Government to review all major IT contracts
- Public cloud growth continues as rhipe realises Asia potential
- Cisco reserves $125 million to pay for faulty clock component in switches, routers
- CSC wins landmark South Australian Government IT outsourcing deal
- New partners join Federal Govt's cloud services panel
- Digital growth drives $70M revenue for RXP Services
- “Intense” competition impacts Telstra’s financials
- Melbourne IT forks out for $67M Outware acquisition
- Apple smartphones outsold Samsung's in Q4
As chief advocates of the independent software vendor, Amazon Web Services head of channels and alliances, Stefan Jansen, outlines to how the vendor is providing a platform for cloud innovation.
When it comes to software development, ongoing value can be found in individuality – Intergy Consulting managing director, David Crotty, explains why.
As the industry edges towards cloud, ARN uncovers an emerging Brisbane business playing a pivotal role in enabling channel success.
Traditional organisations need to look to start-ups to compete in the digital world.
While Apple may not rush immediately into Wi-Fi wireless charging, it could go all in when it does
Ex-Dyn CEO takes reins at UCaaS vendor Fuze
Cisco’s Umbrella service brings together several the company’s acquired technologies and its own to protect resources
Cisco integrates Microsoft Azure Stack into its Unified Computing System.
Cuts come about 3 months after the managed hosting and cloud provider went private
And it's time to check back in on VR and AR -- after last year's hype, is there hope for a breakout anytime soon?
Juniper’s Pradeep Sindhu says he will reduce his role at the company to focus on developing technology for a startup Fungible.
Despite Google's big business push, its productivity suite has an uphill battle against Office
High-profile breaches are just the tip of the iceberg. Many have never been detected or disclosed--and without a major infrastructure changes it's only going to ...