Anyone thinking about signing a deal with ShorteTel for unified communications gear might want to take a closer look now that Mitel has made public its hopes to buy the company.
$NZ19.3m ($AUD17.4m) to be paid over thee years, subject to EBITDA
GlobalFoundries is getting IBM's semiconductor manufacturing business so Big Blue can focus on what comes next.
“Australia and New Zealand are key markets which present us with great opportunities for pushing ahead with work-style innovation."
Increases investment in Google's ecosystem with 3 Chromebooks and 1 Chromebox
CFO Kim Finch steps in as acting chief executive
Nexus 9 presales kick off in Australia
ARN INSIGHT LUNCHEON SERIES : We asked some of the attendees at the first of ARN's Insight Luncheon series what they thought were the key takeaways from the address, Transitioning your channel to the Cloud, by Channel Dynamics’ Moheb Moses. Click on the links below to see what they had to say.
Westcon Group's Tim O'Toole; McAfee's Mona Lolas; ManageProtect's Andrew Johnson; Leading EdgeTechnology's Harry Douzlakian; Real World Technology Solutions' Andrew Yager; BitCloud's Jorge Villalpando
- Xero: Larking about, Kiwi style...
- World's most powerful life sciences supercomputing facility to stay in Victoria
- Nextgen Networks appoints former AAPT exec as new MD
- The cheapest way to buy an iPad from Apple
- Venture capitalist to plunge $100 million into Aussie tech sector
- Atmail partners Cloud DC
- NBN Co begins first fibre-to-node rollout to 140 suburbs
- Disruptive Intelligent Systems to smash $US1 trillion mark by 2019
- Neil Young's Pono music store has more than 600K songs 'ingested', downloads are another matter
- More News...
Google's new Nexus 6 smartphone will start at $649, unlocked, when pre-orders begin Oct. 29. The price is nearly double the $349 starting price charged for the Nexus 5 a year ago.
The engineering reorganization currently underway at Cisco is intended to streamline product development and delivery to customers, says EVP Pankaj Patel.
Seventeen CIOs and IT leaders shared lesson learned on cloud deployment, use, skills and more.
Apple is hosting a special event, which we expect will see the unveiling of iPads, Macs, and maybe a long-awaited update to the Apple TV
Experts say training -- done well and frequently -- can make employees much more difficult to 'hack'
Even though use of handheld devices while driving has become a dangerous and growing epidemic in the US, many states still have not enacted nor enforce a usage ban.
The company's Networking and Security Business Unit is taking off, reaching $100m in just nine months
Buying Concur 'is the best business case I've ever put in front of the board,' McDermott says
Neela Jacques explains where the standards stand
Dan Pitt talks about where the standards stand on SDN
New partner and Cloud focus to drive profitability for all parties
EMC CEO Joe Tucci talks about his company's federated business model's value for IT leaders
- Cyber insurance: Worth it, but beware of the exclusions
- Cabinet Office launches procurement for new PSN framework
- Researcher creates proof-of-concept worm for network-attached storage devices
- Obama signs Executive Order to bolster federal credit card security
- Known NFC spoofing techniques probably wouldn't work with Apple Pay
- Tourism Australia CMO Nick Baker resigns
- Focus on people, not social platforms: Klout CEO
- Why CMOs must embrace software and agility or risk a 'customerpocalypse'
- Aussie satisfaction in big data lags behind global results: Accenture
- Apple Pay hits U.S. stores Monday -- assuming buyers can find anywhere to use it