Revenues have grown more than 50 per cent annually during the past three years
The new services Unisys will provide under the contract accommodate the agency’s increasingly mobile workforce
Registration of interest stage invites parties to present options for alternative service delivery models
Telstra breaches three aspects of the National Privacy Principles: OAIC
Study finds three in five companies unprepared
Continues on disruptive vendor adoption while minimising conflict
Company delivering NZ broadband network agrees to package with Crown Fibre Holdings
VALE: DOUG TUTUS – In Loving Memory of Doug Tutus, a tribute website to the late co-founder of NewLease, is now live. At this site you may leave your memories of Doug and messages to his family, friends and colleagues.
SIX GREAT VIDEOS: Our 2013 WIICTA Winners have their say about a variety of issues. Click on the links: Sara Watts, IBM; Sharon Whitehand, WhiteGold Distribution; Angela Coronica, Cisco; Lisa Youlden, Nextgen Distribution; Linette Voller, Symantec; Gabrielle Dracopoulos, VMware.
- iOS 7.1: The changes we love (and the ones we don't)
- Three times as much malware in 2013: McAfee
- Neil Young's Pono hi-fi music player revealed: $US400 for 128GB, no DRM
- Public Cloud is not really that public: Hitachi Data Systems
- Top three tips for a "new era" of Australian privacy: Hitachi
- Chorus appoints pair to replace Victoria Crone
- Perspective: Microsoft risks security reputation ruin by retiring XP
- Seagate offers Network Attached Storage
- 3D printing 'an opportunity - not a threat'
- More News...
Apple has improved its security in recent years, but is it enough?
Corporate culture might matter even more to your project's success than ROI does. Here's how to work with it rather than against it.
Maybe a merger of the 3rd and 4th largest U.S. carriers makes sense?
CRM still accounts for "substantially all" of Salesforce.com's revenue
Privacy issues may cause a stumbling block for companies capitalizing on a growing stream of user data
For the truly paranoid, storage that's encrypted from start to finish and accessible by no one else, ever.
Google Enterprise is utilising the Channel to pull in big clients
Connector Systems MD, Dale Smith, talks to Reseller News NZ about how the company keeps ahead of the curve by adding vendors to its portfolio, value to its resellers and solutions for end-user customers.
In LTE phones or enterprise data centers, Broadcom sees its silicon in many places
4 comments | Paints bullseyes on rivals, discusses new acquisitions and his plans for 2014 and beyond
Lays out his new partner-focused vision for the company
4 comments | Symantec’s Klasie Holtzhausen on the company's plans heading into 2014.
Sign up now »
The Singapore office was using Exchange as its email server but encountered various issues such as storage capacity limitations and difficulty in managing spam. Adding new users to the server was also a hassle that often required a third party vendor, resulting in a waste of time and resources. Quadmark also experienced email performance issues that slowed down their employees’ response time, leading to frustration among staff and clients. Quadmark’s management felt that it was unacceptable to continue it’s current solution and thus decided to streamline its IT infrastructure alongside its rebranding plans. The business wanted a unified and consolidated email service for its various offices. Quadmark also wanted to be able to house files and documents on the cloud.
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.
- Telstra breached privacy of over 15k customers: Privacy Commissioner
- RadiumOne brings programmatic advertising tech platform to Australia
- Aussie online tailor adopts 3D body scanner to improve omni-channel strategy
- At Cebit opening ceremony, leaders evoke need to protect private data
- Women's rights campaigns to take over social discovery app Tinder