EDGE 2015 is starting inFind out more EDGE 2015
inTechnology has added mobile security vendor, Pulse Secure, to its product line-up.
As demand for Cloud-based security heats up in the market, VExpress has inked a new distribution deal with Mailprotector in A/NZ.
Telecommunications provider, iiNet, has announced that it will be delivering the benefits of Cloud computing, including on-demand deployment and consumption-based pricing, to the SA Government.
APC by Schneider Electric has launched a new partner program as it aspires to enhance partner development, profitability and support.
Bluechip Infotech is has expanded its enterprise security portfolio through a new distribution agreement with US-based vendor Netwrix.
- 2015 ARN ICT Industry Awards: Nominations closed; yet another record
- NASA readies test for first Mars airplane
- Intel's first Skylake chips coming in first week of August
- Get a sneak peek of Michael Fassbender as Steve Jobs in new full-length trailer
- Opened with much fanfare, IBM lab in Kenya looks for concrete results
- Gmail gets visual with hundreds of new themes, revamped emojis
- The Terminator question: Scientists downplay the risks of superintelligent computers
- nbn adds 200,000 more homes it its national broadband network rollout
- Microsoft makes price adjustments for Azure in Australia
- Adaptive Insights secures $75 million in funding for expansion
- Dimension Data equips Tour de France with Big Data analytics and digital delivery platform
- Rhipe launches new Microsoft CSP program
- Aussie firms must catch up or end up as easy security targets: Dell SecureWorks
- Iridium appoints World Reach as official service partner
If there's one topic that is likely to make any CIO's or IT Manager's wallet hurt, it's information security.
What challenges does the usage of traditional, on-premise security tools create in the cloud?
"The company needs to clarify some of its plans."
What can you do to reduce the phishing threat?
Despite rumors that Microsoft is about to kill Windows Phone, some industry observers say that's unlikely for several reasons, especially the expected gains from the ...
Package ecosystem and graphics are strengths; security and memory management are weaknesses
As we approach the end-of-support deadline, it’s now or never for many New Zealand businesses.
One startup is bringing a Google Fiber-like broadband offering to Detroit. Here's why that might not be as crazy as it sounds.
"Technology moves so fast that today’s top-trending app could become irrelevant tomorrow."
From Photos to Mail and Safari there is plenty to like
Are your users getting the mobile support they need from your IT team or are they bringing their own apps?
There’s no question that IT services will dominate the way people work and live in the future
How the market is developing and what the channel should be doing for its clients