EDGE 2015 is starting inFind out more EDGE 2015
The nbn has issued a statement indicating that more than 200,000 homes and businesses across the country have been added to the rollout of Australia’s ...
Microsoft has made some price adjustments for Azure in Australia. According to an official email it sent to all existing Azure customers, the local pricing ...
Cloud corporate performance management company, Adaptive Insights, has announced that it has secured $75 million in funding to accelerate product innovation roadmap and global expansion, ...
ICT services and solutions provider, Dimension Data, will equip the upcoming Tour de France with Big Data analytics and a digital delivery platform. The company ...
Rhipe has launched its new Cloud Service Provider (CSP) program with Microsoft, which sees it wholesaling Office 365, Intune and Enterprise Mobility Suite.
- Aussie firms must catch up or end up as easy security targets: Dell SecureWorks
- Iridium appoints World Reach as official service partner
- VMware settles claim of overcharging US government
- Australia shines as worldwide IT market slumps
- Data#3 extends investment in Discovery Technology
- Westcon launches Cloud Solutions marketplace in Australia
- Veeam enhances its A/NZ ProPartner program
- Datacom joins exclusive Cloud club with AWS Managed Services Partner status
- Will A.I. drive the human race off a cliff?
- Acer combines a curved monitor with AMD's stutter-killing FreeSync technology
- Why enterprise IT looks up to e-commerce
- Cisco plans to buy security-as-a-service provider OpenDNS
- Bruised by past mistakes, tech firms brace for 'leap second'
- Netgear launches its first Cloud-based IT service platform
If there's one topic that is likely to make any CIO's or IT Manager's wallet hurt, it's information security.
What challenges does the usage of traditional, on-premise security tools create in the cloud?
"The company needs to clarify some of its plans."
What can you do to reduce the phishing threat?
Despite rumors that Microsoft is about to kill Windows Phone, some industry observers say that's unlikely for several reasons, especially the expected gains from the ...
Package ecosystem and graphics are strengths; security and memory management are weaknesses
As we approach the end-of-support deadline, it’s now or never for many New Zealand businesses.
One startup is bringing a Google Fiber-like broadband offering to Detroit. Here's why that might not be as crazy as it sounds.
"Technology moves so fast that today’s top-trending app could become irrelevant tomorrow."
From Photos to Mail and Safari there is plenty to like
Are your users getting the mobile support they need from your IT team or are they bringing their own apps?
There’s no question that IT services will dominate the way people work and live in the future
How the market is developing and what the channel should be doing for its clients