EDGE 2015 is starting inFind out more EDGE 2015
The lines are well and truly closed, the nominations for the 2015 ARN ICT Industry Awards are all in, the ARN number crunchers have been ...
SAP and Cloud solutions company, UXC Oxygen, has appointed Craig Stevenson to the role of business manager. According to the company, the new hire was ...
More than 25 per cent of all reported malware in May was Android ransomware, according to security company, Bitdefender.
Imaging and optical products company, Canon, has moved to its new headquarters in Brisbane and has undertaken a significant transformation to high-performance working.
Microsoft and Kyocera have put an end to a patent spat that began earlier this year by expanding a patent cross-licensing deal between them.
- Gartner explains how businesses can simplify the mid-market datacentre
- Cisco launches Internet of Everything Innovation Centre in WA
- Hands-on: Windows 10's latest build feels close to finished
- INSIGHT: How to avoid crossing the “creepy line” with the Internet of Things
- Split “on track” as HP officially files for divorce
- Microsoft confirms 'waves' roll-out of Windows 10
- iasset.com branches out into EMEA
- Distribution Central brings on Unify
- Certus appoints Trevor Janes as new chair
- Australian Big Data projects held back by insufficient existing infrastructure: CA Technologies
- inTechnology signs distie deal with Pulse Secure
- VExpress adds Mailprotector to its portfolio
- iiNet to deliver Cloud services for SA Government
- Exclusive: APC by Schneider Electric launches new partner program
If there's one topic that is likely to make any CIO's or IT Manager's wallet hurt, it's information security.
What challenges does the usage of traditional, on-premise security tools create in the cloud?
"The company needs to clarify some of its plans."
What can you do to reduce the phishing threat?
Despite rumors that Microsoft is about to kill Windows Phone, some industry observers say that's unlikely for several reasons, especially the expected gains from the ...
Package ecosystem and graphics are strengths; security and memory management are weaknesses
As we approach the end-of-support deadline, it’s now or never for many New Zealand businesses.
One startup is bringing a Google Fiber-like broadband offering to Detroit. Here's why that might not be as crazy as it sounds.
"Technology moves so fast that today’s top-trending app could become irrelevant tomorrow."
From Photos to Mail and Safari there is plenty to like
Are your users getting the mobile support they need from your IT team or are they bringing their own apps?
There’s no question that IT services will dominate the way people work and live in the future
How the market is developing and what the channel should be doing for its clients