EDGE 2015 is starting inFind out more EDGE 2015
HP is growing its HP Helion Network in Asia-Pacific and Japan with the addition of 50 channel partners, system integrators (SIs), service providers, independent software ...
Data services company, SkyFii (ASX:SKF), has inked another trial services agreement. The company has entered into a trial services agreement with hospitality company, Merivale.
The uptake of subscription video on demand (SVOD) has services delivered over the Internet has skyrocketed in Australia with two million active subscriptions recorded at ...
Application performance infrastructure company, Riverbed Technology, has introduced a new portfolio of professional consulting services in an attempt at helping customers maximise the value of ...
IT systems management company, Kaseya, has named Fred Voccola as its new CEO and Yogesh Gupta has been elected the new chairman of the board ...
- PM to meet CEOs on cyber security plan
- Google's self-driving cars are taking a road trip to Texas
- EMC sells Syncplicity to focus on core storage business
- Veritas reveals new company strategy
- Internet Plus will enable and encourage the rise of smart cities: Tencent
- Symantec appoints Ian McAdam as managing director for Pacific region
- Cryptowall 3.0 attacking Australian businesses: Stay Smart Online
- Psoda launches not-for-profit charity initiative in Australia
- Schneider Electric and Cisco ink partnership for resilient control system networks
- Organisations need a more centralised data strategy: Commvault
- Bluechip Infotech acquires MPA Systems' Cyberoam business
- Oracle: How partners can make the most out of Cloud ERP services
- Expect a surge in new banking malware after software leak
- Cisco leading another IoT standards group
If there's one topic that is likely to make any CIO's or IT Manager's wallet hurt, it's information security.
What challenges does the usage of traditional, on-premise security tools create in the cloud?
"The company needs to clarify some of its plans."
What can you do to reduce the phishing threat?
Most open source companies can't thrive by selling maintenance and support subscriptions. But the cloud may be the key to revenue.
“Cloud IT infrastructure growth continues to outpace the growth of the overall IT infrastructure market."
Despite rumors that Microsoft is about to kill Windows Phone, some industry observers say that's unlikely for several reasons, especially the expected gains from the ...
Package ecosystem and graphics are strengths; security and memory management are weaknesses
As we approach the end-of-support deadline, it’s now or never for many New Zealand businesses.
One startup is bringing a Google Fiber-like broadband offering to Detroit. Here's why that might not be as crazy as it sounds.
"Technology moves so fast that today’s top-trending app could become irrelevant tomorrow."
From Photos to Mail and Safari there is plenty to like
Are your users getting the mobile support they need from your IT team or are they bringing their own apps?