Internet security business, Webroot, will be increasing its play in the Australian region, and the channel will play a huge part in this growth, according ...
ASX-listed Dicker Data (ASX:DDR) has been appointed as a distributor for xRM Industry Solutions in Australia.
Acronis has extended its partner program, adding a new Cloud component to help resellers, service providers and distributors take advantage of the market opportunities.
Elite athlete management software company, SMG Technologies, has signed a two-year sponsorship deal with the Queensland Reds, ahead of the 2016 Super Rugby Season.
Unified Communications (UC) company, Flexnet, has achieved gold partner status with ShoreTel in its Champion Partner Program following a strategic re-engineering of its business to ...
- Telstra restores mobile network after mass outage
- HCL Technologies to launch IoT Incubation Center with Microsoft
- The Commonwealth Treasury of Australia migrates infrastructure to Avaya technology
- BroadSoft acquires Transera
- MobileMuster partners with Salvation Army
- SAP establishes public services business unit in Australia
- Amaysim wins with lowest TIO complaints
- Don’t knock the Amazon Store… Here’s 5 reasons why it makes sense
- Cisco pays 20 times the going rate, but will $US1.4 billion Internet of Things acquisition pay off?
- Nadella delivers on Internet of Things promise as Microsoft engineers new Azure hub
- Enterprise investment drives “as a Service” shift to hybrid cloud
- Organisations need to start planning for the nbn: UXC Consulting
- Microsoft’s Pip Marlow joins ARU board
- Number of telco complaints plunge further: TIO
Tech giant Xerox has revealed plans to spin off into two multi-billion dollar companies, but as the separation date nears, what does the split mean for the channel?
Synnex will move into a new Auckland warehouse within the coming months, in response to strong market growth in New Zealand.
Company founder says industry has a lot to learn from start-ups
EXCLUSIVE: Doing things the Dicker way… Will 2016 mark a year of great change for the Kiwi reseller?
If anyone knows about transformation, it’s Phil Presnall.
“Cashing in on holiday sales, Apple managed to rack up over five million shipments in the fourth quarter."
“With the global economy entering a new and uncertain phase, IT spending will be heavily influenced by economic cycles and wild cards over the next ...
“Over the past several years, the software industry has been shifting to a Cloud-first (SaaS) development and deployment model."
Apple's MacBook Pro laptop gets a serious competitor from Dell
While Microsoft currently has a significant lead over Google in the workplace productivity market, the companies' cloud-based offerings are just a small fraction of their ...
Microsoft's business strategy for the cloud appears to amount to this: ‘Be more like Apple.’ Here’s why that approach works.
More traditional watch makers will enter the space to offer sleeker designs, Gartner says
“2-in-1 detachable tablets have reached an inflection point in 2015..."
In the IT industry, change is the only constant. So how can IT professionals best prepare themselves for the future? Follow these steps.