“Most of the enterprises do not have in-house analytics capabilities or skilled workforce, thereby accelerating the growth of data analytics outsourcing market.”
Cloud-based software technology solution provider, Dubber Corporation (ASX: DUB), has inked a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with Macquarie Telecom and master distributor, GoCloudIT.
Value added distributor, Sapply, has appointed Barry Armstrong to lead the company’s Australia sales team.
Software company, Blueprint, has entered into a resale agreement with Capgemini that looks to increase the ability for strategic customer growth worldwide.
Brazilian software vendor, ISPM, has partnered with Melbourne-based network technology company, Sinefa.
- 45 per cent of Australians do not recycle e-waste: TechCollect
- VMware releases Workspace ONE
- MYOB partners with American Express
- Campari Australia rolls out Microsoft Surface Pro 3s to Australian salesforce
- Oracle appoints Frank Zanotto as storage channel BDM for A/NZ
- 5G dreams in Barcelona: Cars, robots and VR games
- INSIGHT: Could Apple acquire BMW?
- Webroot outlines its plans for 2016
- Dicker Data inks new deal with xRM Industry Solutions
- Acronis expands partner program to include Cloud
- SMG Technologies to sponsor Queensland Reds
- Flexnet earns ShoreTel gold partner status
- Telstra restores mobile network after mass outage
- HCL Technologies to launch IoT Incubation Center with Microsoft
“Acronis has turned its focus on the SMB sector in the New Zealand market."
Tech giant Xerox has revealed plans to spin off into two multi-billion dollar companies, but as the separation date nears, what does the split mean for the channel?
Synnex will move into a new Auckland warehouse within the coming months, in response to strong market growth in New Zealand.
Company founder says industry has a lot to learn from start-ups
The minimalist Web framework has had more than 53 million downloads, and now the foundation wants to ensure its continued viability through open governance
Virtual private networks (VPNs) play an essential role in enabling staff to use mobile devices to securely access corporate resources, and when it comes to ...
Photo sharing app Instagram eases the pain of managing multiple accounts on iOS and Android devices
How we will get the most value out of IoT
“Cashing in on holiday sales, Apple managed to rack up over five million shipments in the fourth quarter."
“With the global economy entering a new and uncertain phase, IT spending will be heavily influenced by economic cycles and wild cards over the next ...
“Over the past several years, the software industry has been shifting to a Cloud-first (SaaS) development and deployment model."
Apple's MacBook Pro laptop gets a serious competitor from Dell
While Microsoft currently has a significant lead over Google in the workplace productivity market, the companies' cloud-based offerings are just a small fraction of their ...