A well architected IT infrastructure can ease the burden of compliance
The pair will take joint responsibility for Chorus marketing and sales at the end of March
The 8-bay and 4-bay rackmount NAS solutions run the new Seagate NAS OS
LG's upcoming G3 could leapfrog the competition by featuring a 1440p screen, reports claim.
Learning for Life students awarded for accomplishments
Rarely has irrationality been suffused with such smugness
Virtualisation vendor attributes most of success in Asia-Pacific to Australian market
VALE: DOUG TUTUS – In Loving Memory of Doug Tutus, a tribute website to the late co-founder of NewLease, is now live. At this site you may leave your memories of Doug and messages to his family, friends and colleagues.
SIX GREAT VIDEOS: Our 2013 WIICTA Winners have their say about a variety of issues. Click on the links: Sara Watts, IBM; Sharon Whitehand, WhiteGold Distribution; Angela Coronica, Cisco; Lisa Youlden, Nextgen Distribution; Linette Voller, Symantec; Gabrielle Dracopoulos, VMware.
- CA Technologies A/NZ boss steps down
- Public Cloud is not for everybody: Brocade
- Ecotech strikes Indian distribution deal
- ICT could save Australians $8.1 billion and cut carbon emissions: Telstra
- Dicker Data shoulders $140 million debt to fund takeover
- Infosys wins 2013 Ian Kiernan Award
- Channel of everything
- Fusion-io jogs Yelp's memory
- Gold Coast-based Icon expands into US
- More News...
Apple has improved its security in recent years, but is it enough?
Corporate culture might matter even more to your project's success than ROI does. Here's how to work with it rather than against it.
Maybe a merger of the 3rd and 4th largest U.S. carriers makes sense?
CRM still accounts for "substantially all" of Salesforce.com's revenue
Privacy issues may cause a stumbling block for companies capitalizing on a growing stream of user data
For the truly paranoid, storage that's encrypted from start to finish and accessible by no one else, ever.
Google Enterprise is utilising the Channel to pull in big clients
Connector Systems MD, Dale Smith, talks to Reseller News NZ about how the company keeps ahead of the curve by adding vendors to its portfolio, value to its resellers and solutions for end-user customers.
In LTE phones or enterprise data centers, Broadcom sees its silicon in many places
4 comments | Paints bullseyes on rivals, discusses new acquisitions and his plans for 2014 and beyond
Lays out his new partner-focused vision for the company
4 comments | Symantec’s Klasie Holtzhausen on the company's plans heading into 2014.
Sign up now »
The ascension into the cloud has become a popular strategy for Australian businesses that want to increase efficiencies, resources and mobility. What are your peers and competitors doing to take advantage of the opportunities offered by the cloud and how are they addressing the challenges?
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.
- Security Manager's Journal: Thousands of dollars in phone calls? Management hates that.
- Perspective: Microsoft risks security reputation ruin by retiring XP
- Mozilla stops work on Persona sign-on to shift resources to Firefox OS services
- Paul Glen: Motivating the mercenaries
- Do you understand your company's personality?
- RadiumOne brings programmatic advertising tech platform to Australia
- Aussie online tailor adopts 3D body scanner to improve omni-channel strategy
- At Cebit opening ceremony, leaders evoke need to protect private data
- Women's rights campaigns to take over social discovery app Tinder
- Telling the right story: Best Western's customer experience journey