Telstra could see billions of dollars in federal funding dry up after calls to scrap the company’s Universal Service Obligation arrangement with the government.
Base2Services targets North American market as customer base accelerates across the Pacific.
The Department of Defence is on the hunt for IT providers to fill out a new procurement panel for the provision of internet services to ...
Harris Technology enters cloud arena with new service offerings.
Vocus Group has secured a deal with Alcatel-Lucent Submarine Networks for the construction of the $228 million Australia Singapore Cable (ASC).
- How partners can accentuate the vertical
- Customers seek consulting as digital transformation projects take shape
- Optus Business boosts Suretek deal to $100 million
- After warehouse staff, Amazon to replace store clerks with robots
- Microsoft pauses Windows 10 previews to shift to radical new update system
- Ever-changing HP eyes merging of the markets
- Govt gets Atlassian security clout for new cyber centre
- Former govt digital chief takes aim at public sector IT buying habits
- Telstra taps Juniper Networks to fill vacant COO role
- NetCube put on notice after complaints investigation
- Datacom races ahead with managed services Toyota Australia contract
- Will AWS+1 become the default cloud strategy of 2017?
- Hemisphere Technologies - A next-generation approach to distribution
- How will tech impact the future of finance in Australia?
New global president and COO outlines strategy after six months at the helm.
How technology deployments in government differ from traditional private sector practices.
Pushing back on some of Australia’s largest banks can be a good thing for technology implementation partners.
“Education establishments are now asking - how can we keep a customer for life?”
Certain Apple iPhone 6s devices shutting down even though battery life indicator shows 30%
Here's what data each telemetry level collects and the price you pay to send the least telemetry to Microsoft
Some say privacy climate has improved due to technology advances
Even for a beta, the merger of Google's two operating systems is a disappointment that begs the question: Why bother?
Google, Microsoft have also made big green energy commitments for cloud facilities
Apple's longtime lock on the education market began to fall apart when Google first introduced Chromebooks more than five years ago. Here's how Google swept ...
We’ve pulled together a timeline of most notable 5G wireless trials
FAQ: What is 5G?
iPhones, Amazon gadgets, Android tablets, Windows 10 computers, Xbox bundles, big cheap TVs & other Black Friday 2016 bargains