IBM has expanded on its relationship with VMware, by becoming the first partner to offer the company’s Cloud Foundation-as-a-Service solution.
Australian consumers would be worse off and could face increased security risks if some of Australia’s top banks get their way and form a cartel ...
FireEye A/NZ channel manager, Lani Edwards, has resigned from her role at the security vendor after 18 months in the role.
The DTO's Digital Marketplace has gone live in beta mode, with the government calling on Aussie IT businesses to make use of the new portal.
KPMG Australia has launched a new business practice focused on the Internet of Things (IoT).
- VMworld 2016: VMware goes all in with Cross-Cloud
- Enterprise services growth boosts Melbourne IT half-year earnings
- UXC Keystone rebrands as Fruition Partners
- VMworld 2016: VMware hybrid Cloud strategy key to Dell-EMC progress
- Why Cloud security is everyone’s business
- MSPs targeted as inTechnology Distribution seals regional wireless deal
- Vertically challenged? Channel chases IT dollar as 3rd Platform potential plays out
- VMware ‘Cloud Foundation’ integrates virtual compute, network and storage systems
- Apple slates Sept. 7 for iPhone 7 introduction
- Expansion costs leave Superloop with $7.2 million net loss
- The Missing Link taps Nimble Storage to underpin Cloud offering
- Spotlight of scrutiny falls on "vague" Aussie broadband claims
- Strut Digital goes platinum with CloudBees
- Dimension Data secures $450K cyber funding from Victorian Govt
How one MSSP inadvertently began helping enterprises with their cyber security
As a 105-year-old company, IBM is synonymous with the past.
Why shift to digital business should be based on asking the right questions.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise honed in on the skills required for partner differentiation in 2016 and beyond.
The latest additions to Google's mobile OS should give you plenty to chew on
Even as Tesla's Autopilot tech comes under increased scrutiny after a handful of well-publicized accidents, automakers are moving forward with plans for autonomous fleets and ...
You won't have thought of all the things we have
Devops is transforming application development; the same principles of automation, integration, and collaboration can vastly improve security as well
Microsoft Edge vs. Google Chrome, vs. Mozilla Firefox vs. Opera vs. Vivaldi
A startup called SolidEnergy says that it’s developed a new design for a safe, rechargeable lithium-metal battery, potentially revolutionizing energy storage for small devices like ...
A furor over bugs in password managers left users in a jam. Self-proclaimed security empress Jessy Irwin clears up the confusion
Office and Outlook have been reinvented, collaboration tools like Slack are finally useful, and devices are evolving for new digital workflows
During its earnings announcement the company said total revenue was $48.7 billion, an increase of 3% over last year. Still the company faces challenges in ...